49. Carriage Ride Back

1540 Words
We climb into the carriage. "I do believe you made that little boy's day, Tre." "Yea, I thought he would like that." He kisses me on the head. "So what about this carriage ride back?" "I'm going to torture you sir." He eyebrows shoot up. "I don't know if I like the sound of that." I wink at him. "Tell me if you don't like it." I throw my shoes off and straddle his lap. His eyes go pitch black. I smirk and kiss him. Then I kiss down his jaw and end on his marking spot. I spend a minute kissing it slow and easy. I kiss his lips again. So slow and gentle like he kisses me. He grabs my hips and presses his d**k against me. "None of that sir. If I want it rubbing on me. I will do it myself." I move my hips back and forth and rub myself on his d**k through all the clothes. My boy might explode. He throws his head back and closes his eyes. "Sir, are you trying to think about something else?" He nods. I climb off him and cuddle up beside him. "Why did you stop?" "It's not fun if you want to think about something else." "Yes it is." He picks me up and puts me back on him. "I'm trying not to c*m baby. I am loving it. You are amazing." His eyes are still black, and he is still hard. I rub his d**k more, then I undo the top of the queen dress and push it down to my waist. I know he loves my boobs. He picks up his hand. I smack it. "No touching." His eyebrow shoots up, and he goes for my hips again. I grab his wrists and push them down to the bench beside him. I rub against him. "f**k BABY." I sit up on my knees and make him kiss both of my n*****s. "I love your mouth of them sir." He nods. He's about done. It makes me smile. I rub against his d**k a little more and kiss his marking spot at the same time. He tries to grab my hips but stops and grabs the bench cushion instead. "Please baby." I don't know if I should tell him no or not. He does seem like he is at his limit. I want him in my mouth anyway. "You want me to make you c*m or keep going?" He can't think of words and his eyes are so black. He's trying so hard. I wink at him. "Don't c*m yet sir." I kneel down in front of him. He drops his head back and closes his eyes again. "No you stay here with me. No thinking of anything else." I adjust his pants and get his d**k out. He needs this soon. He's watching me. I run my nails lightly down down both sides of his d**k. It throbs and a little bit of c*m comes out at the end. I lean forward and kiss it. Then I run my tongue around it in circles. I put the end of it in my mouth and suck a little. Then I make eye contact with him while his d**k is in my mouth. It throbs so hard. He grabs the cushions again and pulls his hips back a bit. "Baby I can't." I let it out of my mouth, and he doesn't know what to do. He grabs my head for a second then lets it go. I stand up and give him a kiss. "c*m in my mouth sir." I kneel back down and suck on him. Sliding him in and out of my mouth. It does not take long before he cums down my throat, and he cums a lot. As soon as he's done, I fix his pants, then I fix my dress. He pulls me right down into his lap and cuddles me. "Was that to much? I wanted to do that. I have no idea why. You came a lot. Seemed like you liked it." "It was a lot. But I loved every second of it. We don't have much time, or I would do it back to you." I raise my eyebrows. I don't know about that. He lays me back on the bench and kisses my n*****s again. He feels so good. His fingers slide in me. I had no idea I was that wet. He sits up for a second and then rips my underwear off me. He dives right in with his fingers and mouth. "OH TRE YES." He does not hold back at all. He is going straight for making me c*m. "TRE PLEASE." His tongue circles the spot that feels so good, and his fingers move in and out of me so slowly. "TRE." The pleasure explodes threw me. "OH YES." Over and over it pulses. "TRE." The second I get done, he sits me up and fixes the dress. "I need a minute." "No minute baby." He opens the window, and we are going by the arena. "We'll be at the entrance in 30 seconds sweetie. I'm sorry to rush you like that." "I can't walk in those shoes right now." He puts my ripped underwear in his pocket. "We'll tell anyone we see you just woke up. Let's go to my place for a few minutes. I'll help you." He carries my shoes and keeps his arm around me. We make it his place without even seeing anyone but servants and guards. He picks me up. He kicks the door shut and carries me to his bedroom. He stands me up, then he unhooks my dress and takes it off. Then he puts me down in his bed and takes all his clothes off too. He's getting hard again. "Tre." "I have to hold you baby. That turned me on so much, you don't understand. I'm going to be hard for a week." I laugh as he climbs into bed with me. "Then I guess I'll just have to do it again in a week sir." Then he climbs on top of me and gives me a kiss. He starts thrusting against me. There is nothing between us now. I want him so bad. "Please Tre." He kisses my marking spot and I tilt my head, so he can get to it easier. I push myself towards him at his speed. He grabs my hip tight and kisses me so deep. "Baby yes." "TRE PLEASE." I can tell he's thinking about it. I shove myself against him again. "Please." He grabs my ass and kisses my marking spot. Then he drags his fangs across it. "OH TRE YES." My head tilts back, and the pleasure takes over. After I calm down he shows me his marking spot and I do the same for him. He pushes his chest up and cums all over my lower stomach and p***y. "I love seeing my c*m all over you baby." "I thought you were going to put it in me for a minute." "I thought I was too. But we both need to be ready. I don't want to push it and hurt the bond. I want to be cumming in you forever, not a few times." He wipes it all off me with his sheet. Then he lies beside me and pulls me in to cuddle. We cuddle and touch for about an hour. "We are going to have to get out of bed and go to the meeting, baby. What did you want to tell me about Tye? You said you would tell me on the carriage ride back. Was it how he found out about the jail thing?" "No and yes. We went over and Ronion asked about putting him in jail. Once Ronion left he asked me about it. He asked me if it was someone other than you. I told him yes. He didn't say anything. When we got back to the barn Dipak pulled me off the horse and kissed me. Tye came in and seen it. Dipak dropped me to my feet and said 'I did not see you there.' Or something like that. So yea, Tye thinks I'm cheating on you with Dipak." Tre laughs. "He said he wouldn't say anything. I guess I can see if he is telling the truth this way. Let me know if he tells you please. And then you walked in the barn and kissed me. It was something. If you were 1 minute earlier, the cover would have been blown." "No, I would have started fighting with him again baby." I shake my head and roll my eyes. "Boys." Tre winks at me. "If he does, tell me. I'll tell him I already knew. Having the commander as my mate's pet, can be really convenient." I crack up laughing. "But I'll let you know baby I promise." I give him another kiss. "Let's eat some lunch and go to the meeting baby. We have to tell everyone what we found out." "I need new underwear." "We'll run down there. I am going to need your combs to fix your hair too."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD