48. Prince Decker's Princess

1735 Words
The next morning, I snuggle into Dipak and enjoy the feeling of his skin on mine. "What are you thinking about sweetheart?" He rubs my stomach back and forth. "I would like to tie you to that chair again." "We're late this morning, but I can get the chair for you after dinner." "Guess my evening plans are all ready to go." "We do need to hurry, no war. Wash and get out. Servants fill the bath." "But you're so muscly sir. I don't know if I can do that." "And you are the sexiest person alive. And now I have to think about you, me, and that chair all damn day." We get ready and go next door. Tre is already in there eating. Dipak dries his hair while I eat, then we switch spots and Tre dries my hair. "What's wrong?" "We just woke up." Once Tre gets my hair done, I stand up and stretch. He watches me and smirks. Then he runs his fingers around my collar bone and throat. He gives me a deep kiss. "Good morning baby." I throw my arms around his neck. "Good morning." I give him a big hug. "What happened with that cave yesterday?" Tre holds me close to him. "There was a body in the back of it baby." I let him hold me for a few minutes. "Do you think?" "We have no idea, sweetheart. When he wakes up, we will talk to him. But we can't say if it was him or not." "But he just came back." Tre rubs my back. "It does seem bad for him. But we can't assume that. It could have been anyone walking by. We can't go around accusing people because they are here. We will talk to him after he is awake." "Was it bit?" "No." "Are you going to kill him?" "I don't know baby. But we can't let him go around torturing people or trying to kill his own family members. There is a lot we have to research now." "Was it human?" "Werewolf." "We should go talk to Ronion. See if maybe there was a dispute or something going on." "That's not a bad idea baby. We can do that to be sure. We did inform him of the body and he did come and get it. We can go talk to him some more though." Tre kisses me on the head. Dipak nods. "Yea you 2 go do that now. It is worth checking out. Would be good to know before we question him." "I feel so bad. We told him my brother was gone, and he didn't have to worry about it anymore." Tre rubs my back and kisses my head again. "We can't assume like that baby. We have to find the evidence." He looks at Dipak. "I will take this beautiful woman out and make her smell bad again." "You should both know. Prince Decker claimed me as his yesterday. So I guess you 2 are out of luck. He's really cute." They both start laughing. Dipak shakes his head. "I might be gone when you get back. I need to go to the other prince's castle that tried to steal you, and take some builders. Then I get to stand over them and tell them how to do their jobs." Tre smirks. "Have fun with that." Dipak rubs his eyes. Mary walks in. "You need to leave in 5 minutes." I give Dipak a hug. "Did you want us to leave right now?" He pushes his head into my belly and nods. I lean down and give him a kiss. Then I whisper in his ear. "Don't forget about my after-dinner plans, sir." His eyes start getting darker. I give him another kiss. He smacks my ass and stands up. "I will not forget that." He winks and gives me a good kiss. "I'll see you soon sweetie." I hug him again. "Try not to kill any builders. I'll see you soon." I get in the carriage with Tre. "Baby you are still half asleep. Come here and lay on me. We can sleep for an hour while we travel." He pulls me down on his chest and rubs my back. It doesn't take me long to go back to sleep. He wakes me up the same way he put me to sleep. "You feel better now baby?" "Yes, thank you." I scoot up and give him a kiss. He kisses me a few times like that, and I feel the carriage coming to a stop. I climb off him and he sits up. I wonder how he would like it if I made him beg. I'm going to try that on the way back. He may not like that at all. They are both very different. But I can make him beg, doing gentle things. "What are you thinking baby?" I glance at him and he smirks. "Dark eyes. Now I really want to know what you were thinking." "I was thinking about our carriage ride back sir." I wink at him and his eyebrows shoot up. Then the guard opens the door. I climb out first and King Ronion is standing there. "Anyone for me to beat up today princess? I have an empty jail cell. I really feel like I could." Tre comes out behind me with his eyebrows up. "I don't think that will be necessary." Ronions eyes get so big. "Sorry sir, that didn't sound right. What brings the 2 of you today?" I smile. "It's ok, King Ronion. He knows the truth. But I didn't expect you to say it right when I opened the door." They both chuckle. "Honesty is always the best. And it is the only way things will work with mates. I'm glad you are figuring that out princess." Tre puts his arm around me. "Yea but she's not the only one who had to learn that." He kisses me on the head and something in my chest connects again. We hold each other until King Ronion finally says, "Did you come here to hug? Or do you need me?" "Who all knows the truth?" "Everyone that was here. Dipak, me, you, and Tye now. Oh yea, remind me to tell you about that on the way back." Ronion crosses his arms. "Is that the one I offered to beat up and throw in jail yesterday?" "Yes." Tre rubs his eyes. "If she ever goes missing with a man, I'm coming to check your cells first." Ronion chuckles. "That would be a good place to start." I give Tre a dirty look. "It would also work if I want a man beaten up and thrown in jail too, sir." They laugh even harder. They pull it together after another minute. "We're actually here about the werewolf from yesterday. Being in that cave brought up some issues for us. Were you able to find anything out? Was she one of yours?" "Yes sir, and I really don't think the princess should hear what I will tell you." "I want to stay." "He will go slow. If it gets to be to much. Say stop. You can go watch the cubs play at the school, and we can continue alone, ok?" I hold onto him. "I know exactly what happened. We questioned the suspect. He admitted everything. Told us exactly what happened and even led us to another body." "Continue, I have to be sure sir." "The werewolf you found was an eight year old female." I grab Tre so tight. "Her mother took a chosen mate after several years of being alone. They had her together. Well, the soulmate found her. He killed her chosen mate. Then he killed the child because it wasn't his." "So now she is going to be with the man who killed her baby?" I didn't even know I was crying, but apparently I am. I am nearly hysterical. Tre hugs me. "You're ok." "No. She refused the bond. The man dropped on the spot." "And the momma?" "It appears the bond breaking had no effect on her. She hated him. But she is devastated. Her chosen mate is gone. Her daughter is gone. And now her soulmate is gone." "Can she take another chosen mate?" "Yes. That is her decision. It will take a lot of time, but perhaps one day she will do that. Right now she needs time to grieve." Tre nods. "Why the cave?" "The child loved walking in the woods. He said he found her over by the cave. Thought it would be a good spot to hide her." "Did he actually think his mate would still love him?" I'm still crying. Ronion shakes his head. "There are so many ways to deal with it when this happens. That child was completely innocent. Sometimes the bond makes people stupid." "PRINCESS." "PRINCE DECKER." I run over and hug him. I stop crying right away. He takes my arm and walks us back to Tre and his dad. "So what brings you today, princess?" "We needed to ask your dad about something." He smiles at me. Then he looks at Tre. "This is my princess. Get your own." Tre's eyebrows shoot up. Then he laughs. His dad shakes his head. "Actually, this is his princess. And you need to get your own." "But she's so pretty, dad." "Thank you sir. But your dad is right. I am already taken. If I find another princess, I will send her your way." "Make sure she's pretty please." "Of course sir." He gives me a hug and runs off to play with his friends again. Ronion nods. "He's still going to try and claim you every time you come back. That boy has a thing for you." Tre smirks. "All the princes do." Decker runs back over and grabs my hand. "I need to introduce you to my friends." He pulls me towards a group of kids. He introduces me to all the kids and they are wonderful. They are so happy. Eventually Tre comes over and winks. "Ok Prince Decker's Princess, we need to head back now. I hope you enjoyed your visit." Ronion cracks up laughing and Decker smiles so big. All the kids start screaming. I hear, "IT IS TRUE." A few times. But I can't make anything else out.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD