33. No Jealousy

1721 Words
We wake up to Mary banging on the wall with a sword. "It's time for lunch. Go eat at your place. I'll need a lot of your stuff to fix your hair this time." "It's bad baby." "Well..." "Yea, maybe I should have stopped at 3. You passed out after 4." He kisses my shoulder. "I'll come and eat with you down there." "That was fun sir. Doubt my eyes will ever go dark again." We get to my place and Mary complains while she does my hair. "Tre they had water everywhere. They were trying to kill each other with bath oils. I am not joking." I smile. "It did get violent." "I got soaked because he slammed her body into the bath." "He was mad that I put half bottle of oil in his hair and then shoved his head under and tried to drown him." Mary throws her hands up. "Your hair is done. Tre can fix the rest." She leaves all pissy. "She is really mad about that. I don't know why. She didn't have to clean it up. Probably mad, she got soaking wet. Tre do you ever get jealous of him?" "Yes and no. I get jealous because you 2 are so close. I wish we were that close too. I hope we'll get there someday." "Tre, if you want me to try and drown you. I will do that right now. Tell them to fill the bath. I still have plenty of oil back there. I will win. I know which ones burn." He shakes his head laughing. I wait for him to stop. I like seeing him laugh. "But it doesn't bother you when I hold his hand or even kiss him? I don't mean to bring anything up for you, I don't understand it." "We had to talk to a lot of people to try and understand it baby. You are ours. It's both of us that have to protect you and take care of you. If we get jealous of each other or get in each other's way, it will hurt you. It's kind of like today with Dipak. He didn't care if you were with me. He wanted you to be taken care of. You are the priority. We will both do whatever we can for you." "So if we were having s*x right now, and he came, he wouldn't care?" He seems like he's thinking of what to say. The door opens and in walks Dipak. I look from Tre to Dipak and back. Then back to Dipak. "What?" "She's trying to figure out the lack of jealousy again." "So if I was... I can't even say it to him... Just never mind." I grab a bean off my plate and shove it in my mouth. Tre nods. "If I was f*****g her on this table when you came in, would you be mad?" I choke on the bean. Dipak stands me up and smacks me on the back a couple times. It pops back out my mouth. I catch it. "I didn't say it like that." "Same thing. I made it more colorful. Sit back down and eat." Dipak sits down and a servant brings him some food. "Chew it this time." "I don't get it. You 2 have beat each other senseless over dark eyes. Why is everything ok now? How am I supposed to be ok with this? I don't get it at all. And you 2 are tossing me back and forth like it's normal. All my life it's 1 mate and never touch anyone else. Now never mind, you have 2. Your whole life has been wrong. Never mind. They are fine with it. How did it get to this? This is completely insa..." Dipak's tongue is in my mouth. "Sorry, you weren't going to stop." "Yea, I would have went on for another hour." I shake my head. "I don't get any of it." Dipak smiles. "We had a lot of meetings telling us..." "I HAD NO MEETINGS. I WOKE UP AND YOU 2 ARE FINE. Sorry I don't mean to yell. You 2 are completely ok with this. I'm the one with all the issues here. And yes Dipak. If he was f*****g me on the table, would you get mad or jealous or anything at all? I'm trying to understand." "We both have to take care of you sweetheart." "So help me, I will go get the oils that burn and drown you both right now." "No, I wouldn't get mad. I would know he's taking care of you. I would leave after I call him an i***t, because this table is not strong enough for that. In a few years that will change though." Tre gives him a dirty look. "For right now. You are allowed you have s*x with either of us wherever you want. Whenever you want." I stare at my plate some more. "Me and Tre on your desk?" Tre laughs. "Please don't." "Me and Dipak in your office?" Tre stops laughing and Dipak starts. "Stay out of my office, Dipak." Dipak shakes his head. "We know it's possible we will walk in on it. But that doesn't mean we want to. And we are not going to share everywhere. My offices and apartment are off limits to you and Tre. Same for his places and me. We will have some safe areas. I don't want to go home to relax and run into you 2. That..." He shakes his head. "What about here?" Tre smirks. "Yea this is a tricky spot. We know that. I was surprised he came in without knocking this time." "She told me I don't have to knock." "Tre you don't have to knock either, but that doesn't solve anything, it only makes it more likely you will both walk in on the other one." They continue eating. "So you don't care?" Dipak smiles. "We'll put a sign on the door to make you feel better." "ARE YOU JOKING? A SIGN?" I stand up and slam my chair in. "I CAN'T WITH YOU TWO SOME DAYS." They both jump up and sandwich me again. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that." "I am not a ride you can take turns on. You don't get to write your name on the sign. It's not a race to see who can get to me first that day." I start crying hard. The both step in close and hug me from both sides. The tingles show right up. Feels like lightening goes through me. I jump and gasp. I push them both back a couple steps. "Stop doing that." They both laugh and I cry harder. Tre grabs me and hugs me. "It's ok baby. I promise it will be ok. And we are not trying to make you feel like it's a race to get to you. You will need us both at different times. We know that. We are only trying to make sure you get what you need. Like Dipak messed up last night. He tried, but he can't fix it if I'm the one you need. It's the same for me. Ok?" He pulls my chair back out. He sits back down. "And yes, sometimes it is for fun. Or it's for one of us. There's nothing wrong with that either. As long as you are getting what you need, that's what we really care about. That's why we don't get jealous." "Do you get jealous of other people?" They both say "Yes" at the same time. "So I can have s*x with either of you wherever I want... my office, roof, river, hell a tree if I was brave enough, ballroom, arena, ON A HORSE. I don't want to traumatize the horse though. All the sitting rooms, the dungeon," Both boys are staring at me with their eyebrows up at this point. "all the empty offices, in the woods, The entryway, the field, one of the patient rooms in the medical area, or all of them, OH THE NURSES DESK, IN A CARRIAGE." Dipak nods. "Yea this is going to take both of us." "Hell the other one is going to have to be the look out." "By a fire, On the steps. But I don't know how that would work. My old bed in daddy's house." Both boys cough. "the theater, my store, in a rocking chair, the dining room. NO NO NO." I rub my eyes. "WHY DID I SAY THAT?" They laugh again. "Well, now I don't want to have s*x anywhere." Dipak rubs my back. "We'll give you some alcohol at dinner. It'll be ok." I stare at him with my eyebrows up. "A couple cups. Not to much." "Maybe Omar will help me kiss you again." Tre shakes his head. "You started it. She's going to be drunk in an hour now." "It's to early. Can you wait until after the afternoon meeting please?" I smile. "I think you're missing it." Tre holds out his hand for me. "You coming?" "Might as well, nothing else to do. Am I ok?" I rub my nurse dress and my hair down. Tre adjusts the dress a bit. "Yes you are fine." We meet Thora, going to the meeting too. "Why are you 3 late?" "We were having a meeting about places I can have sex." She nods. "Oh a jail cell. Bank vault. On a fence. But you have to be careful with that one, or you will fall over backwards. It really hurts. I always wanted to do it in front of a guard." I shake my head. "No you don't." Tre busts out laughing and Dipak looks at him. "I got summoned. Guard didn't see anything and he left quick." Dipak begins the meeting and Frode stands up with a couple papers. Thora smiles. "Under the water like in the ocean." I smile and my eyebrows go up. "We're not talking about that right now sorry." She sits back. "We should go dancing." Frode looks at us. "Can you wait a couple of days please? I'm very busy and won't be able to help Ana as much until everything with the slavery ring gets sorted." We both nod. "Ylle to see the queen of queens."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD