34. Vision

1846 Words
I yell "ENTER." "Hi again sweetie, I need to inform you of something." She puts her hand on my head and I see a war break out between the place we went for the ball and another vampire village. It seems big. I think the place that had the ball will fall. The prince was there on the steps. That doesn't matter right now though. I'm not sure why she's showing me all this. She lets go. "When?" "A few months, we just got the vision of it." "I'm not sure why I would get involved." I think Frode and Tre are writing every single word we say down. "If you get them to submit, your troops will grow and war will not happen. The choice is yours. But you can not go until that exact scene I showed you." "Can I get the prince to submit to me early then back his side?" "No, we looked into that. It would cause more and more villages to get involved. It would be a massive war if you did that. You can either let it happen or try to get both sides to submit." "Will you be there?" "Yes, as well as another. We will show up during that scene too. We will try to help you." "Can I take our troops?" "No, only dragons will be able to make it when I send you the signal. Troops will not get there in time." "What's the fight about?" "A small bit of land of all the stupid things." "I will try. Send the signal as early as you can. I don't want all those people to die. I have to at least try." She smiles. "You are a good ruler. Good bye." Then she walks out. Everyone is staring at me. Frode and Tre are finishing up writing. I look at the papers. They are both writing word for word what was said. Tre's writing is easier to read. I'll go off his. "Servant bring me some water. When they get done. I will start." They get done writing and I take Tre's notes. "Frode, I'll go through all of this. Stop me if he missed anything. I know we were talking fast." Frode nods. I sit in my spot. "The vision was of the village that had the ball we went to. They are going to be attacked. The army that is attacking them, is very big. That village will fall. They will all die. The other troops will suffer massive casualties, but they will be the victors. I seen the prince and king on the steps. They will fall as well." Tre asks. "Did you see what colors the attacking troops were in?" "Black and blue, maybe. I'm not sure, but they are 2 dark colors." He nods. "Can you tell us anything about their commander or advisors' colors, hair colors, weapons?" "No, if I try to zoom in, it goes blurry." Dracul gets a pen. "Where exactly were the troops on both sides standing?" "The king was outside the castle gates. His troops were in front of him and along the castle walls. The other troops were in a field. They were lined up facing the castle and all the king's troops. About 50 yards apart. I was in the middle. They weren't fighting yet." "So you were on the field. Outside the castle gates right?" "Yes." Dracul nods. "A few of the troops on the black and blue side were on horses. Standing in the front of the standing troops." "Did they have swords out?" "They had something shiny they were doing something with. I seen a flash of light from one of them. Like a reflection of the sun." "Do you notice anything else about them?" I close my eyes. "One of them had his sword up." "How many were on horses?" "At least 5, but I can only see the center section of them. They are lined up in groups. Row after row of them." "Can you remember anything about the one with his sword up?" "I land. He looks right at me. He puts his sword up fast and yells something. He has black hair. White skin. Black hair on his face. He doesn't look away from me. I turn because Ylle lands beside me to my right. I see Dipak and Kane there. I glance behind us at the castle. The prince and his dad are both staring at me. I see daddy here. That's where it ends." I open my eyes. Thora sits up. "And you are certain the village will fall?" "Yes, it's the feeling I had. They will fall. I am absolutely certain." They seem to be all done. I go back to Tre's paper. "The rest of this you all heard. It will take place in a few months. They just got the vision. I'm supposed to try and get both sides to submit to me. We can't go early. I can't try to get the prince to submit early. It would start a massive war. Ylle and another dragon or 2 will be there." "Stop baby. Another dragon or 2?" "Yes, she said one. But the vision I had of the dragons. There were 7." "So maybe another, or maybe it was the king seeing who you were flying so close to his village." "Yea, I guess that could have been it. That part is not really a vision. It's only a glimpse." "Ok go ahead." "I can't take troops because they won't get there in time. And I seen none of ours in the vision. She said the war was about land and I told her I would try. I don't want them all to die. I have to try." "Was that it baby?" "I had 1 more feeling. We're not going to fight. We will see no battle. None of us will fight there. We are only going as a show of force. 7 dragons. In the middle. We are united, and we seek only submission, nothing else. If they refuse to submit, we leave and war happens. We do not stop the war or chose a side. We only go for full submission. That is our only objective." Dipak smiles. "We need to figure out who that other side is. And where the land is. Maybe it can be solved before it even gets to that point." "Ylle to see the queen of queens." "ENTER." "Hi again. I forgot to say. You must not tell either side about the vision. They can not know you have seen it." Dipak looks at her. "Can we find the land the dispute is about and try to solve the problem?" "Yes, but you can not tell anyone what she has seen. It would cause a massive global war. Possible extinction. Seeing the future can not be taken lightly. Visions about someone can not be shared." Tre nods. "Can you tell us anything about the other side?" "She has seen the same vision I have. I can tell you nothing about either side." "What about the 7 dragons in the middle?" "I just can't count. I will bring 2 with me." He writes it down. Dipak sits up. "We will not fight right? She said it was a feeling." "That is correct. We seek only submission to the queen of queens. We will leave if they refuse." "What if only 1 side submits?" "Both sides must submit. We can not pick a side and fight with them." "What about a forced evacuation? I hate to say it, and I'm going to catch hell for it. But that prince is a child like me." The boys both grumble. "He also has a younger sister. I saw her at the ball. Would you want someone leaving me here?" They both shake their heads. "Evacuating the royal children would be fine. Try to hide and do it, if you have too. But from what I see in the vision, that prince is old enough to make up his own mind if he stays or goes. He may want to fight for his village and that is his decision." I smile. "At least we could grab the princess if we have to and give him the option." They both nod. "Good bye again. Remember you can not share a vision you have about someone with them. Do not tell either side about it." We all nod but she's already out the door again. We all stare at each other for a few minutes. I jump up. "I HAVE AN IDEA." They all look at me. "It's a good one guys. I'm going in disguise in that village. Dipak you can come with me. We can fly over, get in disguise and roam around the village until we find something we like for our village. It's the exact same thing his mate did. Then we send daddy and a couple other talkers to negotiate for it. While they are there, they can find out about any land disputes or general disputes. Anything you find out will be helpful. We don't know much about the other side. So, anything you can find out would be helpful. But we have to send friendly talkers. And that king won't think anything of it when you tell him I was there. He already knows I like disguises. Act mad at me. Complain about teenagers with him or something." Dipak laughs. "Omar." He smiles. "I am a friendly talker." Dracul looks at Dipak. "Bud." I shake my head. "Daddy, Bud, and Omar. You 3 will be there for 2 years talking. Need someone to speed up the process and get you out of there too." Everyone starts laughing. Daddy nods. "We'll take Tre. He's friendly enough. It'll be good practice for him. And he can take some notes while he's there." "Any complaints from you 4? Miculai, Bud, Tre, and Omar." They all shake their heads. "Ok, sweetheart, let's go find something we want." "Do you even have any disguises?" "No." Me and Thora turn to each other. "SHOPPING." We jump up and I clear the money drawer. Tre yells "STOP." We freeze. We are both right by the door trying to get out. We are so close. We stare. "Thora you need to get in commoner clothes or a human dress or something. It's to easy to tell your an advisor in that." We go to bolt. "NOT DONE." We stop again. "You do not need 2k for some commoner clothes. Put some back on the table." I grab a handful and put it on the desk. "More." I put some more on the desk. "More." "I NEED CAKE TRE." He laughs. "You need a veil and gloves too." We go to run again. "NOT DONE!" We both turn and stare at him again. Now we are both getting annoyed. "I'm joking. I am done." I hear them all crack up laughing. We run for it. "Meet me outside the entry, princess queen." "Ok."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD