31. Now We're Even

2297 Words
Momma walks in. "He wants to see you." Dipak and Tre both stand up to yell which is unfortunate because I'm on both of them. I drop right to the floor. "BOYS SERIOUSLY?" They both say "Sorry baby." at the same time. And get me off the floor. "Let him come in and see me. I've got 2 kings, a guardian, a doctor, and a protector here. I think we'll be ok." Tre gives me a hug. Then he shakes his head and sits back down. He puts his hands in his hair. Dipak walks over and stares at a wall. "Tre you let me see him before he left. What's different now?" "I don't know what his agenda is. What if he tries..." "Well I can take Dipak and go to his old office. We can sit there. You all can talk to him." "Why are you taking me out?" "I've never seen you that mad and it was quite scary. I don't want you to get that mad again." "I won't if I know he's coming in. It shocked me. I didn't mean to scare you. I thought he was coming after you." "Ok I can go sit in your other office. You guys can talk to him. I'll let you decide if I see him or not." The boys both nod and Mary follows me out. Both of us twirling a sword. We sit in Dipaks office and stare at the floor. Neither one of us really say anything. I wonder what he wants. -Dragon you here?- -Always- -Will you hurt him?- -Yes- -Make us even.- -Of course. Get me the 2 swords and the rock.- "Mary I'm going to change dresses quick. This is dirty. I will be right back." I go strait to my office. I throw on one of the nurse dresses and grab my rock. I put it in the pocket. I don't think it will be to visible. Then I go back to Dipak's old office. 15 minutes later, Omar says, "Come on." He stops me right before we get there. "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure" I reach for the 2nd sword from Mary and she hands it over. Around the room is Dipak, Tre, Mary, Kade, Omar, Frode, Gunner, and Dracul. My brother is in the middle. "Hello my brother, what brings you?" I twirl both swords. "I miss you. I do miss my sister. I miss fishing with you and going to the market. I miss being your brother." "I do miss my brother." I make eye contact with Dracul so he knows it's me and not my dragon. I bring both the swords up at the same time and take both my brothers arms off. Blood sprays everywhere. I see red and take his legs off with the swords. He drops to his back and stab him over and over in the stomach. I rip them out threw his sides so many times. I stab the side of his chest that doesn't have his heart. Then I drop to my knees over top of him and pull the rock out. I beat the hell out of his head and face. I make sure his brains are everywhere. "NOW WE'RE EVEN." Not one person attempted to get in my way through any of that. Maybe they expected it. I'm not sure. I'll ask later. I stand up. "Well, I've had better looks. Mary you are going to have to do something about this." I pull a hunk of brain off my dress and drop it to the floor. I am covered from head to toe in blood and brain. I am disgusting again. I throw the rock on the floor beside him and Mary takes the swords. "I'd say someone catch me. But maybe it'd be better if someone gets me a chair." Kane moves a chair towards me from the conference table. "Protector, thank you." I sit down and release control. I wake up with Dipak and Tre washing my arms. Mary is washing my face. Cruor is taking what's left of my brother out. "Is he?" Dipak shakes his head. "He'll live." "Did you know I was going to do that?" He smiles at me. "I knew it was going to go one of two ways. We prepped for both. I didn't expect your dragon to get involved." "What was the other way?" "You would forgive him." "Which way were you hoping for?" "I was hoping you would beat him to death, sweetheart." "I didn't really want to kill him. I asked my dragon if she would help me get even. I didn't know if I could do it. She asked for the rock and 2 swords. I got them. I started it. I cut his arms off. Then she took over. And by the looks of this place, we did more damage than he did." Dipak smiles at me. "Yea you did. I'm proud of you." He leans and kisses me on the head. Then he spits. "I should not have kissed you." Tre gets down to my foot. He puts a rag between my toes and I damn near jump off the chair. "NOT MY FEET." Dipak smirks. "Don't do her feet." "She ticklish or something." He raises an eyebrow. "Or something." Tre smiles. "Really your feet?" "I can't help it." Mary busts out laughing behind me. She's got a bowl of water, and she's trying to wash my hair in the office. "No laughing, Mary." She's back there trying to stop and Kane comes over. "What the hell is so funny?" Mary about falls over. Dipak and Tre both shake their heads and try to stop. "I don't want to talk about it, Kane." Mary sits on the floor with hair bowl. Dipak smiles. "Oh it's cute sweetheart. I am not kissing you again yet though." Kane raises his eyebrows. "Oh fine, I like my feet washed or rubbed with oil a little to much." "That's actually not as rare as you would think. A lot of people like that." "That makes me feel a little better. All these 3 want to do is laugh at me. Mary can't even get off the floor. She's going to end up peeing there." Kane glances around. "Well, that may actually wash away some of the blood. So maybe that's not a bad idea, Mary." Mary pulls herself off the ground. "I can do this. I can stay focused and think about something else." "Oh think about Kane and Gunner without shirts on." "Not sure if I want to think to hard about that either, little miss." I flip around. She shakes her head at me. I thought for sure she was sleeping with one of them the way she said that. I lay back and let her finish my hair. "I guess you could always think about Frode without a shirt on." "Little miss, get your mind off men without shirts." "I CAN'T HELP IT. HE TOUCHED MY FEET MARY." They all crack up laughing. After a few minutes, Mary checks me over. "OK, EVERYONE OUT FOR A FEW MINUTES. I'm going to change the dress here then take her home and she can take a full bath before dinner. We've got most of it off. But I know some blood soaked through that dress. She needs a better bath." We get to my place and Dipak is in the sitting room. My servants are all carrying water in. "I'll give her a bath." He puts his arm around me and leads me towards the bath. He takes the dress off and my underwear. "Go stand in the middle of the bath baby." I go in, and the servants are all standing there with buckets of water. "Did you forget what a bath is?" He winks at me. "In the middle, sweetheart." I move over, and the servants start dumping buckets of water on me. The first few are red by the time the water hits the bottom, but then they go clear. "Wait a second." He steps down in the tub and checks for hidden blood on me. "Fill the bath." They dump bucket after bucket of warm water in. He grabs some of my stuff and switches out what was there already. "You have dry skin from all that time on the beach baby. We're just going to use this one for a couple of days." He puts the oil in. I move my feet in circles to spread the oil around. It smells so good. It's such a different scent than my other ones. Almost like a forest. "You coming in here with me sir?" "Do you want me too?" "Of course I do. I can't reach my back to wash it." He climbs in then he shoves my head under. I come up coughing. "What you do that for?" "Had to make sure your hair and back were wet, so I could wash them." I shove his head under. "I'll wash you too sir." We grab hair soap at the same time and wash each others hair. I manage to shove him back under first. "No fair. You have a lot more hair to wash." He gets my hair all washed. "I'll be gentle. Lay back." I lay back in the bath, so my hair goes in to rinse, and he shoves me under. I come back up coughing. "I was relaxed and everything." I throw a bunch of the oil in his hair. He lifts his eyebrows as I rub it around. "It's going to take me a few minutes to get all this out sir." I grab him by the shoulders and shove him under. I sit on his chest, so he can't come up, and start rubbing the oil out of his hair. Mary comes in. "I thought Dipak was giving you a bath?" I move and he comes up coughing. He grabs onto me and shoves me under. Water goes everywhere. I come back up quickly. "I NEED TO GET THE OIL OUT." I grab his head and shove it under. He comes right back up and pushes me down backwards. "Well, if you hadn't used so much." The water goes all over Mary. She is soaked. Even her hair is soaked. "This is not how you take a bath. You are like children. Keep the water in the bath." She throws her hands up and leaves. "Let's do this right baby. Or we will never make it to dinner." "But you do still have a lot of oil in your hair." I can't help but laugh. He lays back and let's me get it out. Then he does mine and we get all washed. We make it to dinner with wet hair. Dipak sits by his mom and Tre takes the end of the table. Thora looks at me. "You 2 smell so good. What scent is that one?" "Dry skin." "You should add that one to the store." "Can I do that?" "Yea, but it'll be another 1k for supplies. To start it out." "Let's do it." Tre smiles at me and nods. Mary comes in with wet hair. Thora laughs. "Did you take a bath with them too? You smell the same." "PRETTY MUCH." She sits down. "I won't have dry skin for a while." Momma sits up. "What happened?" "They are like children. It's like giving 2 three-year-olds a bath." I jump up laughing so hard. "I am going to pee. Help me." Dipak puts his arms around me. "Calm down. Think of the baby horse you had to sleep in the barn for." I focus and calm down. "They were having a war with bath products. The entire place is flooded." I crack up again. Dipak shakes his head. "SICK BABY HORSES MARY." "Oh no. I hope she pees. Then you can clean it up." "I would have to give her another bath." The entire table laughs at that. Really glad daddy isn't here. Mary rolls her eyes and fans me. "Not sure the apartment could survive another flood tonight. Servants are going to be in there half the night the way it is. She's going to have to stay with you." I finally calm down. "My place should smell good now." "Yes it does." We all sit down to eat and I latch my foot behind Tre's leg. He smiles at me. I want to touch him more. I love his lips and his eyes. His hair. His shoulders. His neck. I want to kiss it. He puts an eyebrow up at me, right before I get yanked out of the seat by Thora. "I JUST HAVE TO GO SEE THE FLOOD DAMAGE." I bet my eyes were getting dark. We get back to my place. "Dark eyes?" "Yes, I think you are doing that thing where they just keep getting dark every time you are quiet. They got really dark fast. I wanted to get you out of there before everyone at the table seen. This place is insanely wet. How did you manage this?" "It was a very violent bath." She leads me back. "Even the floor in the sitting room is soaked." They all laugh. Tre is watching me pretty close. He knows they keep going dark. But I'm facing him, so it's hard to hide it. We eat dinner and every time I get quiet Thora asks me something. I try to stare at my plate. Dipak picks up on it after about 20 minutes. The next time she asks me something, he grabs my chin and looks at my eyes. Then he leans in and whispers. "I'll take care of them after dinner sweetheart."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD