19. Unicorn Island

2572 Words
I stand there with the boys and Thora starts jumping up and down. "LOOK THERE!" There is something in the air flying at us. I lean back against Dipak's chest and watch. It comes closer and closer. Dipak wraps his arms around my waist and Tre takes my hand. I keep watching the flying thing. As it gets closer it's a flying carriage. But it has so many bright colors around it. And some kind of horse is pulling it. A horse with wings. But the carriage doesn't seem that big. Maybe 4 people can ride in it. Tre steps in front of me and gives me a kiss. The feeling of being between them with both of them touching me makes a jolt of pleasure go threw me. It makes me shiver, gasp, and jump at the same time. They both watch me. "Sorry felt like lightening went threw me." I push them a couple steps apart. I give Tre a kiss and then hug him. When I let go, he is smiling at Dipak. Dipak is standing there confused. I don't know what this is about. I let go of Tre and step over to Dipak. I put my arms around his neck and give him a big kiss. "I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too sweetheart. You be safe wherever you go." He pulls me in for another hug. Tre steps right up against my back. I gasp and jump again. The pleasure shoots straight threw me. It's like tingles go all threw me. It feels good to touch them both. But it is a bit odd. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with this. I push them apart again. Dipak smirks. "Like that do you?" They both laugh. "I don't know what you are asking. What?" Dipak hugs me as I hear the carriage land. "Someday baby." He kisses my head. "Look sweetheart." I turn around and my eyes get big. "It's unicorns. I want them." I straight ignore the 20 women getting out of the 4-person carriage and go to the unicorns. I touch one and it rubs head on me. I stand right beside it doing happy squeals. I touch its wing feathers. They are soft and silky. "You are beautiful and perfect. I can't believe you're pink. It's amazing." Tre is right beside me watching me. "Tre, it's a unicorn." "Still not as beautiful as you baby." Dipak comes up behind us. "Not for sale." "But." "No." I feel tears filling up my eyes. "But they are perfect." He hugs me from behind again and I touch the wings. "You can watch them play for hours if you want. But we have to get there first." I didn't even know Thora was standing beside me. I give Dipak a kiss. "You'll be fine baby. Go have fun." He kisses me on the head and let's me go. Tre wraps me up in a big hug. "I will miss you." He gives me one of his gentle kisses. "I will miss you too. I will miss you both." They both smile and Tre let's go. Thora takes my hand. "How do?" Then I see one of the women. They are dressed in white. Even less of a dress than my queen dresses. They have a top that just covers the boobs. The bottom of the dress is a little skirt. They have tanned skin and they wear all gold jewelry. They have on no shoes. All their hair is long. They are all absolutely stunning. I grab Dipak's shirt. "I am coming back with that outfit." "Grab a couple. I am going to rip one off you." Tre smirks. "Yea you should get enough to last forever baby." I get in the carriage with Throa and it's big on the inside. All the women climb in the carriage after us. There is still extra room. "How?" Thora sits me down beside her. "I told you. You won't want to miss it." I feel us lift off the ground and it's like we are riding in a cloud. It's a little bouncy but not bad. It feels more like floating. One of the women give us a cup of something that tastes amazing. It's cold and has a fruity flavor but I don't think it's wine. Another gives us cakes. We both sit back and relax. All of us are doing the same thing. Relaxing with a drink and snack cakes. We are so high up already. I can barely make out buildings anymore. It's all green. I watch out the window for a long time. I miss my boys. I wonder if they miss me yet. I lay my head on the back of the seat and fall asleep. An hour later, we have gotten lower. We are over water but I see land ahead. It's a big island. It's grassy in the middle and sandy around the whole outside. It's actually a really big island. I can see the unicorns playing from far away. Some are flying, some are running. They are all beautiful. There are people swimming in the water and splashing like me and Clay use to do. They have different kinds of trees here. They are tall with leaves only on the top. There is a bunch of little huts. The roofs are made of straw. There is people dancing and playing games. It really is magical from up here. We land in a grassy area close to the water. I get out first. The grass is soft. It feels good on my bare feet. I haven't showered in days. Last time I changed was the night I was drunk. I still have on that human dress. My Hair hasn't been combed since that morning. No wonder why everyone was having a bad time with it. I am really a mess. I wish the guys would have tried to clean me up a little. Oh well. At least I got to spend some time with them. I trace the feather again. Momma comes over. "What you got there?" I show her my arm. She holds out her arm and shows me the feather outline on it. She takes a finger from her other hand and runs it up the center of the outline. It glows red for a second. "He'll know you're thinking about him when you do that. Him and the dragon can feel it." I do it exactly like she did and mine glows red for a second. I stand there smiling. "I do believe you will have one on the other arm before to long as well." "I can give Tre a dragon early too? I thought I had to wait?" "When you're ready. Tell me and me and Asa will tell him how to do it. But not until you're ready. I know you two have had a lot of issues lately. You need to sort all that out first. You don't want to feel like he only wants the dragon. And you will. So don't tell him you have another one yet." "Ok momma." "He is a good boy. But you 2 need to fix the damage." "I know. I just don't know how." Asa walks up. "Whose a good boy?" "Tre." She starts laughing. "Yea, I kind of like him. We'll give you some ideas this week on how to work out issues with a mate. But for now, let's get our rooms." She grabs my arm and pulls me to one of the huts. It is huge on the inside. There is a big sitting room and kitchen. Many books, puzzles, and games. There are fruit and flowers everywhere. It is amazing. "Your room is over here my baby." Momma winks at me. "The best one." She opens the door. She doesn't come in with me. She shuts the door. The room is beautiful. There are paintings of unicorns and the beach all over it. There is flowers all over the tables. They make it smell amazing. The bed is huge. It's the biggest I've ever seen. The frame is dark wood with a lot of designs carved into it, and it has a huge pink canopy over the whole thing. There is a couch and a bookshelf full of books. A few puzzles sit on a table. I open the drawers, and they are full of those white dresses. I am taking some home. I climb on the bed, and it is soft and comfortable. It's so puffy. I love it and the pillows are amazing. I walk through a door on the side of the room and the bath is huge. It's at least 2 times the size of the one I have now. And there are many bottles around it. Soap and oils. I don't even know what else. I pick up a couple of them. One says bubbles and another says mask. I plan on trying every single one of these bottles. There's a cabinet filled with the biggest white puffy towels and things to wrap around myself. Towels of all different sizes. I open the shudders and the window faces the unicorns playing. I will be able to watch them from the bath. I wish Dipak could see this. He would love this bath. All the stuff I could rub on him in here. That might be one of the first things I do. Take a bath with him when I get back. I touch the feather outline and make it glow red again. "I miss you." I go back to the sitting room. "Momma, who do I call to fill the bath?" "Are you going right for a 6 hour bath? Why don't we have some dinner first, and you can do that in the morning?" "Momma, I haven't taken a bath or changed or combed my hair since the morning before I passed out. I don't even know what day this is." Asa snorts. "How are you still beautiful? I would be a disaster. Let's get some food for now. Then you can sleep for a bit. You seem very relaxed." I smile remembering Tre. "I am relaxed." I miss him too. At times it seems like he cares and other times it seems like he cares because he's supposed to. "Your arm is flashing red." I check and my feather outline is flashing red. "MOMMA." "I'm right beside you. Don't yell my baby." "Sorry momma." I show her my arm. "Run your finger down it but the opposite way." "What does that do momma? It didn't do anything." I hear Dipak laughing. "WHAT?" "What is it, my baby?" "I heard Dipak laughing." "Hi sweetheart, how are you? Did you get there?" "WHAT? MOMMA." "My baby, the dragons are letting you communicate through them. You can talk to him. And stop screaming in my ear." "WHAT?" "Talk to Dipak not me. Go sit in your room and talk to him before I go deaf." "Oh." I sit on my bed. "Hello?" "Hi sweetheart." "You are in my head." "Yea it's different. I'm actually in a meeting and everyone is watching me talk to myself. So this is interesting." "Can they hear me?" "Can you all hear her? No they can't." "I can't hear them either. I don't think. Tell them to yell." He laughs. "Everyone yell hi. She wants to know if she can hear you. Anything?" "Nope. Just us." "Well there are a lot of things I would like to say, but your dad is glaring at me. Did you all make it ok?" "Yes, this place is amazing. We've landed and got our room. It is amazing. The bath is bigger than mine at home and has so many bottles of stuff. And when I open the window I can watch the unicorns playing from the bath." "She can watch the unicorns playing from her bath. It has lots of bottles. Everyone is fine and they landed. Got the room. All is good. Stop glaring at me Miculai." "The bed is soft. And there is water here to swim in. And a beach. My drawers are full of those white outfits. There's flowers and fruits. It's nice. It really is." "Water beach flowers fruit. Hold on, I'm going to the sitting room sweetheart." "Ok I'm putting on one of those white outfits anyway. Going to go swimming in it, I think. The water looked nice. How did you turn this on?" "If one of us pushes down it will connect us like this." "You have the outline too?" "Yes, it's on my arm too." "Why did you do it in a meeting?" "I wanted to see if I could. I didn't think you would figure out what to do with it. I didn't know you were sitting right by your momma." "Yea, she said if I rub up on it, you will know I'm thinking about you." "You did that a couple of times, didn't you?" "Yea, It made me miss you seeing this huge bath. All the new bottles of stuff around it. I wish you were in it. We could watch the unicorns together." "I would love that baby." "I miss you." "I miss you too, sweetheart. I need to go back to the meeting. We are finishing. I will try to connect with you again after I eat some dinner, ok?" "Yes. Thank you for this. I love you." "Love you too, sweetheart." I walk out in the little white outfit and Thora has one on too. I start to cry. "What's wrong?" "I wish they were here to see this too. I miss them." "I know. But we take it 1 day at a time. Let's swim a bit before dinner." We go to the beach. The sand is warm. We go right into the water. There are lots of other girls. All playing and splashing and having fun. I walk out so the water is over my head. The fish are amazing and beautiful. There are plants of all colors. Me and Thora swim around forever watching everything under the water. An orange fish swims up to me. I almost touch it. The shells are amazing under here. Everything is perfect. She pulls me out eventually. "Dinner time. We can come back tomorrow though. Can't see anything at night." I pick up a towel and get dried off. We sit at a big long table with the rest of our group for dinner. They bring foods I never tasted. There is a yellow fruit that they seem to put everywhere and in everything. It's sweet and good. I've never tasted anything like it. They give us all a glass of wine with dinner. Then they bring out people who dance with fire. I watch them and eat. It's amazing how they don't get burnt. After dinner Thora drags me to a little circle of people. "They have crafts you can do if you want. I think you will love this one." There are unicorn wing feathers on the ground. They are hair clips you can make. We stay for an hour and we both make 1 of every single color. By the time we leave, I am exhausted. We go back to the room and I climb in my bed. It is soft and warm. I fall right to sleep.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD