14. Broken Dining Room

1394 Words
I wake up in my bed with them and it's early morning. "We made it through the night girls." I get them up and do everything again in the sitting room. I let them play for a few minutes then we get in the bath. I lose one once, but it's all good. Not like we have to breathe anyway. I get us all washed and we sit in there playing with the bubbles. Dipak comes in, and his eyes go dark. "I love you." "I love you too sir." "I'll come see you for lunch. I'm going to dry my hair, then go to the office." "I'll see you soon." I get us out of the bath and all dried and dressed again. The babies are wore out though. I had a rough night too. "We can all sleep some more." I lay them down and lay down beside them. I hear the door open and Tre comes in the bedroom. He winks at me. "Checking on you 3." I smile at him. "Good night sir." "Good night baby." I missed hearing him call me baby. I miss everything about him. The next time we wake up, it's nearly lunch. I get them out to the sitting room and changed and fed. They start wiggling and playing when Dipak comes in. "You hungry, sweetheart?" We sit and eat on the couch and let the babies play. "I think I'm finally getting it. It was a bad night." I shrug my shoulders and go back to eating. "What are you going to do now?" "Get them outside a bit. Go sit on a blanket or something. Maybe they like horses. I could show them the horses." He smiles at me. "That sounds fun." "No it doesn't." I want to cry. "Why not?" "I can't ride the horses and sitting on a blanket is no fun. Maybe I can bring a good book." My eyebrows shoot up. "May I can take them fishing." He chokes. "They can lay in the grass and watch." "That would probably be to far, sweetheart." "Yea, that is kind of far. Maybe a blanket and book." He looks relieved. "I need to go back. I wanted to check on you." I give him a little kiss. "I miss you." "You miss my dick." "Well yes. But I do miss you too." He smirks. "You can see us both later." He winks and gives me another kiss before he leaves. I get the girls ready and grab a blanket. Not sure how I'm supposed to carry all this. "Servant. Carry this stuff. And this. And this." She's carrying so much stuff by the time I leave. She's got food, rags, blanket, and all kinds of stuff. I get the babies and we go outside. I find us a good spot under the shade tree, and we sit and relax. The babies play on the blanket. Ana wiggles over and touches the grass a bit. They both seem happy. I spend two hours reading. Sometimes I read to them. Other times in my head. Then they get fussy again. I get another servant to carry everything. We get it all back to my place and I feed and change them again. Then we lay down for another nap. We wake up after a couple hours and I change and feed them again. Dinner is coming in a few hours and I would like them to be asleep there. I give us all a bath again. We play with the bubbles and I get them all wore out. They go back to sleep and I pull my hair up. I'm not rolling it for dinner. That would be a waste of time. But I put a princess gown on. Then I have the servants bring me two baby princess gowns in the same color. I get us all cute for dinner. They have little pink gowns on and I have one in the same color. None of us have any jewelry or anything fancy. My hair is still pulled back. I think we are so cute matching like this. Mary walks in right before I go to dinner. She has some pink flower hair clips. She puts some on all of us then holds the door for me. "You are all beautiful little miss." "Thank you, Mary." I go to the dining room holding the two sleeping girls all dressed up. The entire place gasps. Momma starts crying. Asa starts crying. Then they hug each other. Tre and Dipaks eyes go pitch black in one second flat. Daddy stands up to help momma, but then he cries. Prinna runs over and gives me a hug. "Oh my word. You are perfect and so pretty." Then she bawls. Bud hugs her. "That is a perfect site. I know." Gunner and Omar both stare with their mouths open. Kane has tears in his eyes. Dracul comes over to me. "I will help you." He looks at my boys. "Since no one else has the sense to." They both jump up and nearly fall over. Dracul smiles at me. "Maybe it's better if I get you in the seat." He pulls a chair out for me and helps me get situated. "Thank you sir." His eyes are dark too. "My pleasure princess." I smile at the girls sleeping on my lap. "You 2 are so precious, you almost broke the dining room." I smile at my boys, 1 standing on each side of me staring. "Boys, you know how chairs work. Sit down." They both sit down and stare at the table. Momma and Asa each take a baby. "No one will be able to eat if you keep holding them, my baby. Look how precious these dresses are, Asa." They both sob harder and hugging the girls. After another 10 minutes everyone seems to be ok to continue. Asa smiles. "So how did it go?" "I had a rough night. Tre, Kane, and Dipak had to help me make it through the night. Seems like I sleep when they do, I eat when they do, I also lay down and cry when they do." Everyone chuckles a bit. "But today went better. We took a bath and got dressed, went outside for a bit to play. Then got dressed for dinner. I did forget shoes though. And my hair is up. I guess it went ok. I had to get a pattern going. The night was the hardest." Asa nods. "Yes, nights can get rough. Especially when they are new. So do you still want a baby now?" "I could do it. I mean if it happens, I'll be fine. But I don't think I want to yet." She takes a drink. "Why is that?" "It's boring and lonely. I had babies all the time. Even when I talk to people, they only ask about the babies. Also, sitting on a blanket in the front yard or taking a bath with bubbles are both nice. But that's really all I could think about doing with them. It got boring. Dipak wouldn't even let me take them fishing." Quite a bit of the table laughs and tells Dipak he made a good decision on that one. "I don't think I'm ready to slow down this much. I like to be doing stuff, not napping all the time. I want to wait for now." Asa and Dipak both smile. "Don't get to happy, Dipak. I still want 40." Tre chokes. "You said 22." "What I meant was 22 pregnancies. I want some twins in there. Maybe even some triplets. Although I think I would have to grow another arm for that." He nods his head and Dipak looks at his empty plate with his eyebrows up. Momma smacks my dad. "In that case, we really should babysit more for grandbaby practice. She only has to talk one of them into it. And we all know neither of them can ever tell her no." Everyone laughs at that. That really is true. I could talk them into it if I wanted to. Omar nods. "Which 1 could you talk into it first?" "Probably Tre." "Why Tre?" "I've had a lot of practice talking him into stuff." The entire table busts out laughing. Tre smiles and shakes his head.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD