15. The Other One

2245 Words
After dinner Dipak comes to my place with me. We barely make it in the door and he spins me around and gives me a deep kiss. "You were beautiful with those babies today. You really did make me want one." "Or twins sir." "Twins sound fun too sweetheart. You really make it hard to wait." "Let's wait at least until we bond I think. I mean if I get pregnant before then, we would be ok. I think it would be better to wait a bit." He kisses me again. "We'll keep practicing until then sweetheart." I smile as he takes the clips out of my hair. Then he pulls my hair down and takes the dress off. He slides my underwear down right in the sitting room. "You are beautiful." I smile and he kisses me. One of his deep passionate kisses. He steps back for a second and takes his shirt off over his head. I love seeing all those muscles. He steps right back against me and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him as he presses me against my wall. He goes for my marking spot with his mouth. "Oh." He's hard already. He feels so good pressing against me. I pull on his hair with both my hands. Really I just wanted to feel it. But I can't help but to pull it. "MMM sweetheart." He gives me a deep rough kiss. He grabs my throat and turns my head then kisses my marking spot again. "Yes." "I want you in the bed baby." He carries me to my bed. He falls into it on top of me. Then he thrusts against me hard and fast. I push him back a bit. "Your clothes are hurting me rubbing me that hard." "I'm sorry sweetheart." He takes his pants and underwear off without really moving. He slides his d**k inside of me. "OH YES." "I take it this feels better baby?" He moves in and out of me faster. "YES BETTER." He goes faster and faster. "f**k I missed you." He kisses my marking spot and picks up speed even more. "DIPAK." He is going hard and fast. I am going to c*m quick. He slows way down. "Not yet. I need some more of you first." "OHHH." I run my nails up his back and into his hair. Then I give his marking spot a wet kiss. "f**k yes." He picks up his speed again. I bite his shoulder then grab his ass with both hands. I shove myself against him at his speed. "PLEASE." He f***s me hard. "This what you want baby? Deep and fast?" "AAHHH." I throw my head back and grab his hair at the same time. "You want it harder?" He slams against me. "DIPAK." "Take it all sweetheart." "OH DIPAK YES." I start cumming all over his d**k. "DIPAK." Wave after wave of pleasure screams through my body. I feel him get jerky and then start throbbing inside of me. It makes my pleasure last that much longer. "DIPAK." "f**k yes baby." He holds himself still while inside of me. As deep as he can. Throbbing over and over. Afterwards he rolls beside me and holds me. "Did I get to rough with you baby?" "No I enjoyed it. That was really rough though. Are you mad about something?" He shakes his head. "Something bothering you?" "Yea a bit." I raise my eyebrows at him. "We should have been informed of that werewolf attack. We found a dead werewolf just off our lands this morning." Well this is more than a little irritating. "How was I supposed to know that?" "I know and I'm not mad. It's not your fault. I'm thinking we need to come up with a better system of what gets reported. We need more communication threw the departments. It's kind of nonexistent right now. Sorry, I think I took that out on your pussy." I laugh a bit and roll over and give him a big deep kiss. "Do you feel better? I know I do." He smiles and pulls me in with his arms. "I feel amazing any time I am with you." He rolls to his back and pulls me onto his stomach. He rubs my back and I relax onto his chest. I love how warm and strong he is. I fall right to sleep. Mary bangs on the wall with a sword at some point in the night. "Mary sleepy time." "What is it Mary?" Dracul needs you for something. He's in the sitting room. He gets up and puts his pants on. He kisses my back. "Go back to sleep baby." I hear him say "Get a servant to pick up all these clothes." Then I fall right to sleep. I sleep late in the morning. When I finally wake up, I'm the only one here. But I am late. He may have went to the office already. I get my bath and throw on a human dress. I pull my hair back and eat my food. I roam up to his office. They should be in the meeting. I'll drag him out in the hallway and yell at him for a minute. The meeting is going, but no Dipak. Tre isn't here either. Neither is Dracul or Kane. It's only daddy, Bud, Gunner, and Omar here. "Where are they daddy?" "There is something going on with a werewolf slavery ring. They are trying to get to the bottom of it. They are only in the village." "That man that told me he was playing a game with a werewolf, he lied to me didn't he?" I get tears in my eyes. "Yes my princess. I think he did." "This is my fault again." "No my princess. It is not your fault at all." He comes over and hugs me. "We've known about the ring for a month or so. We've been trying to figure it out. None of it is your fault. You had no idea." I wipe my face off. "When will they be back?" "Right now sweetheart." Dipak puts something on his desk. I put my hands on my hips. He smiles and pulls me out in the hallway. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't want to wake you up. You were sleeping so good and I knew we were only going to be in the village." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses my head. "Fine but I was still worried." I hug him back. "Don't worry baby. I'm the one that needs to worry about you. I almost gave you your 16 best friends back. I really thought about it." He gives me a deep kiss and then kisses my head and goes back in his office. Oh no he did not. I stomp my feet back in that office. "I DO NOT NEED 16 BEST FRIENDS FOR YOU TO GO TO THE VILLAGE. DO NOT DO THAT TO ME." I point at him. "I MEAN IT." "I DIDN'T. I THOUGHT ABOUT IT. BUT I DIDN'T." "YOU EVER PUT 16 OF THEM ON ME AGAIN... I WILL BE IN THE BATH THE ENTIRE TIME." His eyes go red. Oops to far. Tre jumps out of his chair. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Dipak is trying to get the dragon power to go back down. "I'm going to go take a bath sir." Tre grabs me by my arm and drags me out. Drags me all the way out of the hallway. "Tre stop." "The next time you threaten something like that, you will not sit right for a week. Do you understand what I am saying?" "I'm sorry." He's furious. "Go take your bath." "I'm sorry." I wrap my arms around his neck and cry. He hugs me back. "Please don't ever threaten that again." "I won't. I promise." He holds me for another minute while I cry. "I need to go back up baby." He leans down and gives me a little kiss on my lips and wipes my cheeks off. "Go take your bath ok? I'll come have lunch with you today at your place." "Ok." I go home and roll my hair. Then pick out a short tight black sparkly dress with flowy bottom. I pick out some jewelry. Then some tall black high heels. Mary finishes my hair. I look like my old self again. It's been a long time since I've dressed like this. I open the drawer on the table by the door. It's full of broken jewelry. I laugh a bit wondering if Tre needs something to do. Maybe I'll go to the meeting this afternoon and figure out what is actually going on. I'll take my broken jewelry with me. I'm starting to run low on jewelry. Tre comes in and freezes solid. "I haven't seen you like that in a long time." "I was thinking about coming to a meeting. Figure out what's going on now." "Afternoon one will be a good one to come to then. Especially if you're coming like this." He turns me towards him. "Give me something amazing to watch." I look at his eyes and hair. His face and lips. I do miss him so much. He smirks. "What Tre?" "Your eyes always get dark when you're in my arms." "Oh." I try to step away. He doesn't let me. His eyes are dark too. He leans in and I close my eyes as he gives me a sweet and gentle kiss. "I missed your kisses sir." I kiss him again. The kisses heat up and the door opens. I jump half a room away from him. "We have the food sir." "Sit it on the table. Thank you." He wraps his arms around me again. He gives me another kiss. "He knows I'm here. If he walks in, it's his own damn fault." "He'll kill us." "No he won't. You're mine as much as you're his. We both know it." I give him a confused look. "Let's eat lunch baby." I get our food ready. "Where were you taking me today when you drug me out of the office?" "Not really sure. Maybe my office. Somewhere to beat your ass." My eyebrows shoot up. "I'm sorry." "I noticed how scared you were and how mad I was. I can't touch you when I'm mad. I would hurt you. I don't want that. But I do mean it. Threaten that again and you won't sit right for a week. I do have a question for you." He points to my plate so I eat again. "Ok." "Why have you always ran to Dipaks' office for everything? You run in. Meetings and all, you never knock. You sleep there. It's like it's your office. I mean I've seen you go in and nap. All the time, for a long time now." "He told me to. He told me not to ever knock. Same for his apartment. Don't knock, go in. I gave him a weird look. He said he doesn't use pets, so I won't walk in on anything weird. He told me all that a long time ago. Long long time ago. I guess I should probably ask if it's still valid or if I should start knocking again. The man would probably be confused if I ever knocked though. It's really been a long time since I have knocked on one of his doors." Tre is staring at me. "I guess maybe I push it a little to much at times. Maybe I should knock and stop using the bookshelves." He winks at me. "He likes it, don't change anything. I was wondering why you were comfortable doing that." I shrug my shoulders. "He told me to be." "You can walk in mine too." I give him a weird look. "Is that the weird look about pets?" "And other females too." "No. You'll never come in on anything like that. Me doing paperwork mostly." He moves me over and sits me on his lap. "I mean it. You don't have to knock for me either. If I ever found you sleeping in my office, I would be in heaven." I smile and give him a kiss then hug him. "I am always searching for places to nap or hide from Mary. So this will be nice." "It'll only work until she finds you once baby." "But it's still once. She always has problems finding me on the roof too. I have the roof and your office now. I can plot something good against her." He gives me another kiss. "You really coming to the meeting?" "Is your dad going to ramble on for hours?" He kisses my head. "No he shouldn't be talking at all really." "Ok I'll go." "I want a couple more kisses then we can go up." I kiss him again. After a couple minutes of kissing he smacks my butt. "We really do need to go, or they will be summoning me next." We stand up and he wraps his arm around me. I try to wiggle out of his arm before we go in Dipak's office, but he holds me right against him. He does it so fast I can't even say anything. Dipak sees us but doesn't seem to care. I relax a little bit and Tre sits me in my seat.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD