13. Mommy Practice

1408 Words
Asa is standing in the medical area with 2 babies. "You have your hands full." She hands me the one that was just born. "Yea 2 is to many. Keep that one for a bit please." "No problem. I'll bring her to dinner later. We can sort something else out then. Thank you for keeping her this long." "Of course Nadine." I take the baby back to my office and do her exam. She seems perfect but a little cranky. I lay down on the couch with her and we fall asleep. I wake up to Dipak kneeling down beside me, staring at me. His eyes are black again. "You sure love seeing me with babies sir." "Yes I do." He gives me a deep kiss. "Someday." I smile at him and he takes the baby slowly. She stays asleep in his arms. I get up and I am covered in pee. "Put her on the desk please. I'll clean her up and change her quick. Am I late to dinner?" "Yea I came looking for you." "Take her to dinner please. I'm going to have to wash this off. I'll be there shortly." He gives me another kiss and walks with me to the advisor hall. After I get cleaned up, I get in the dining room and it's still the old table. I'm back down by Dipak but this time Tre is sitting beside me too. Dipak still has the baby. Great. Momma glances at me. "Why are you late?" "There was a baby sleeping, momma. You know how I sleep with those." They all laugh. Dipak stands up. He hands me the baby and switches my chair out for one of the wider ones. Then helps me sit down. "Thank you sir." I bring my feet up in the chair and lay the baby in my lap. She stays asleep and now I can eat. At least its not a short dress. No one can see my underwear today. Dracul looks at me. "Did Dipak actually yell at you or just say he did?" Dipak stares at the table smiling. "He yelled at me." "Sure what was it about." "Stuff." The whole table laughs again. "So momma, why aren't we at a round table? And where are Thora and Frode?" "They are making the table. It will take a couple of days. And they went out for a day or 2 alone. Are you ok my child?" "Yes momma. There is a baby sleeping. My body is trying to go back to sleep." Asa jumps up. "There's actually 2 sleeping. Let's see how you are with 2." Momma and Asa are both on top of me quickly. They get the babies positioned before I can blink. I stare at them. They both do excited squeals at the same time. "Twins." Prinna even comes over. "Oh my, you're perfect like that." The babies are both sleeping in my lap. They are perfect. "I want one now." Nearly everyone around me has black eyes. Daddy throws something at Dipak. "Don't even think about it. She is still a child." Dipak points at Tre. Daddy throws a spoon at him. "Boy, I am warning you." Momma jumps up and down. "Miculai, come see." "ABSOLUTELY NOT. SHE IS A CHILD." Momma gives him a dirty look. "Don't yell, you will wake them up. Come over and see now." Daddy throws something else. "Fine." He walks around the table. "Oh you do look precious like that." Then Dracul stands up. "Oh my." Even his eyes darken a bit. I smile. "I want 1 or 2 now." Tre chokes on something. Dipak nods. "Thought you wanted to travel a bit first." Mary comes in. "She should be coming up on the time she can get pregnant." My eyes get big. "I want a baby." Daddy nearly falls over. Momma grabs him from falling on the table. Dipak yells, "TRAVEL." Tre is stunned stupid staring at me. Asa smiles. "Why don't you keep these for the night. See how it goes. Maybe you can do it now." I get the biggest smile. Momma starts laughing. "This is going to be fun to watch." Asa nods. "Great. You keep them both until tomorrow at dinner. It will give you mommy practice and you can see if you are really ready. Servants take all the baby items to Nadine's apartment. She will have them both for 24 hours." Dipak crosses his arms. "And no going out this time." My momma laughs. "Oh no. All of us are going out tonight. No one will be here." "What's going on? Why is everyone leaving? Where are you going?" I'm kind of sad. Why wasn't I invited with everyone? Dipak says "out" and takes a drink of wine. I stand up with the babies. Momma stares at me. "Where you going?" "To bed momma. They are both asleep. I will sleep and eat when they do." I'm sad. Why did they all plan something without me? I go back to my place and lay the babies together in my bed. I lay down beside them and fall asleep with tears in my eyes. We sleep like that until one of them wakes up screaming and wakes the other one up. She screams too. I cry about sleepy time. But they don't stop. I take them both to my sitting area. I lay them on the floor and feed them one at a time. I burp and change them. Then let them lay on their tummies to play while I eat. About the time I'm done eating they start crying again. I have no idea what either of them want. I try everything I can think of. "Maybe I will have to ask someone for help. Oh wait I can't. They all made plans to go out without me." I cry too. "The boys probably have girlfriends they took out instead of me." We are all laying in the middle of the floor sobbing and Tre comes in. He says, "yea help" to someone. Kane comes in with him. "Are you ok?" "You're all mean. You all go out and leave me here. Don't even invite me. Is that what you all do? Go out with your girlfriends after a woman has your babies? What's the point?" I sob even louder than the babies. "What is wrong with them?" "I don't know. I fed them and changed them and played with them. They won't stop." I cry harder. "Tre it's sleepy time." I throw myself down on the floor beside them. "I know. Let's sort this out." He takes one of them and Kane takes the other. After about 20 minutes, they are both asleep. They put them in my bed and Kane leaves. Tre picks me up off the floor. "No one went out. They told you that, so you would think you couldn't leave the babies anywhere. They want you to try it out for real." He puts me on my feet by my bed and looks in my eyes. "We would never not invite you to something." He gives me a little kiss on the cheek. "And I don't have a girlfriend. Don't ever think that." That makes me feel better. "Now are you going to sleep with them or do I need to rock you to sleep too?" My eyebrow shoots up and I'm pretty sure my eyes go dark. Now I'm the one that's stunned stupid. But getting rocked to sleep sounds amazing. He shakes his head. Then he gives me a little kiss on the lips. "Bed baby. I'll see you in the morning." I climb in and fall back to sleep in a second. They start crying again and it's still dark out. I cry again right away too. "It's still sleepy time." They don't care. I do everything all over again. They play on their bellies while I eat again. Not sure if I'm supposed to, but they did. Then they cry again and I can't get them to stop. I cry again too, because it's sleepy time. Tre comes in with Dipak this time. Neither of them have shirts on, but I don't even care. "What's wrong?" "It's sleepy time, Tre." "What's wrong with them?" "I don't know. I did everything." "Ok." They each take a baby and rock them to sleep. I fall asleep as the girls do.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD