16. Comfort Level

2166 Words
Kane stares at me. "I have not seen this look yet." Dracul laughs. "Kane, meet the queen. It appears that she is back." I smile at Kane. "Are you an advisor now?" "Did you want me to be an advisor?" "No I mean" Tre yells, "STOP." He rubs his eyes. "We do not have time for that loop. We can discuss it later." "My princess." "Daddy." "Out of curiosity. Which of these 2 is more responsible?" "Tre." I say it so fast everyone but Dipak laughs. He gives me a dirty look. "What? I'm so much older." "Shall I list alibis sir?" Gunner points at Tre. "He can even make it to meetings without being summoned." Dipak sits back in his chair and smirks. Daddy sits up. "What are these alibis?" Dipak jumps up. "We should start the meeting." "I do believe the king and queen may go to jail if we spill those." "What do you mean my princess?" Dipak is laughing hard and shaking his head no. "MEETING. WE NEED TO START THE MEETING." "I was joking daddy. We can start the meeting." Kane busts out laughing. "I would like to know these alibis too." Mary comes in, "What alibis?" I stand up. "There are no alibis. Start the meeting Dipak." "So does..." He falls down in his chair. "DIPAK START THE MEETING. I CAN NOT RUN IN THESE SHOES!" He stands back up. "I'M TRYING WOMAN." "START THE MEETING TRE." Dipak falls into his seat again. Tre stands up. "I have a few things for you to sign." I take the papers. "And now you all see why he's the responsible one." Everyone busts out laughing. A couple of hours later, they end the meeting and I go sit down at my old desk. Everyone leaves except Dipak. I check the money drawer and take the money out of it. Money is nice. I have a bunch in a drawer in my apartment now too. I'll add it to that. "Did you take all the money again, sweetheart?" I smile sweetly. He kneels down between my legs. He grabs my ass and slides it forward on the chair, so I am right up against him. I put my arms around him and give him a kiss. "I'm sorry I said that this morning." He smirks. "What did Tre do?" "Nothing." He raises his eyebrows. "He told me if I said it again, I wouldn't be sitting right for a week." "I'm surprised he didn't spank you this time. I would have but I had to get rid of that dragon power first. He was faster than me to pull you out of here." "He said he was mad. He won't touch me when he's mad. He would hurt me if he did." "Yea, that's why I was trying to get rid of the dragon power." We hear someone coming from down the hallway. He stands up and goes to pick up papers off the conference table. Tre walks in. "What was the number on the werewolf box?" "I would have beat her ass. She got lucky you got her out of here first." He smiles. "I was going to, but I was f*****g pissed." "Has she ever even been spanked?" Tre nods. "You boys can discuss how terrible I am without me in the room, thanks." I go to leave. Tre steps right in front of me and grabs my waist. He gives me a real kiss. One of his gentle ones. I panic and stop moving. He backs up and smirks. Dipak sits on the conference table watching us. He's smirks too. "She's going to drop." "No she's alright." Tre shakes me a little bit. I look at Tre then back to Dipak. Then I do that a couple more times. Then everything goes black. I open my eyes and Omar is staring at me. I'm still in the kings office. I'm laying on the couch. Dipak is at the desk but Tre is gone. "You feel ok? You remember what happened?" "Tre kissed me." "That must have been one hell of a kiss. Never seen someone go unconscious from a kiss before." I nod. "Dipak she agrees with me. He must be the best kisser ever." I keep nodding. "She's still in shock." Tre comes in and Omar says, "Tre you're the best kisser ever. Made her go unconscious from a kiss." Omar pours something in a cup. "Nadine drink this. It's strong alcohol, but we need to get you out of shock and keep you there for a few minutes." I drink the alcohol fast. "It burns." I rub my eyes. The boys sit down one on each side of me on the couch. "Yes, I need it to keep you out of shock. You may be a little drunk for dinner though. I told you to let the boys lead you for a bit. Seems like they led you a little to far out of your comfort area. We're going to push a little further. Not a lot." He pours more alcohol in the cup. "Dipak kiss her." Dipak smiles and kisses me. A real kiss. I start to melt into it. "Good Nadine drink this." I drink it again and rub my eyes. "Tre kiss her." Tre grabs me and kisses me gently. I really do melt into that. "Drink this." Dipak kisses me. "Drink this." Tre kisses me. "Drink this one for the hell of it I guess." I drink it and stand up. "I WANT WINE FOR DINNER." Omar sighs. "Boys try to watch her comfort level. It's not the same as yours. She'll be ok with kissing around both of you now. But really watch her. If she drops again let me know, but she should be ok with it now. NADINE. Kiss Tre." I jump straight on top of him, straddling him, and give him a deep kiss. "OK ENOUGH." Omar shakes his head a bit. I jump up. "MORE CUP." "Ok 1 more." He hands me the cup and I down it. "Her comfort level when drunk and when sober are very different." Dipak smirks. "Kiss me like that." I jump on Dipak and do the same thing to him. Omar smiles. "It's fun until she pukes in someone's mouth." Dipak stands up with me still hooked to him. "Enough kissing for now." "CUP." Dipak puts me on my feet. "You drank it all sweetheart." "YOUR OFFICE." My shoes make me fall down. "My shoes don't work right." I sit down on my ass and take them off. "I'm out in my office baby." Tre nods, "Me too." I stand up. My momma's got wine. I don't say anything though. "What did you just think about, sweetheart?" "Yea you got way to happy baby." I shake my head and turn to leave. The boys follow me without saying anything, all the way to my parents door. "I wouldn't go in. We don't want another dining room incident." I shudder and bang on the door. Daddy opens it. "DADDY CUP." Dipak laughs. "Omar got her drunk. She wants more alcohol. We're all out sir." "Why did Omar get you drunk my princess?" "So I would kiss them daddy." "NO KISSING BOYS." He slams the door in my face. I bang on it again. "MOMMA CUP." Momma opens the door and hands me a cup. "Really? You had to say that to your father? Boys, keep watering that one down and she better not be kissing anyone at dinner." I take a drink and smile at them. They both say, "Yes ma'am." She shuts the door. "I found some more." "We should eat in the ballroom... We should have a ball." I turn around and bang on the door again. "DADDY." Daddy opens it. "My princess." "Daddy, I want to have a ball." "Boys get her away from my door." I turn. "Who else do we know here?" All 3 of them bust out laughing. Daddy goes in and shuts the door. I try to fix my dress. It is coming up and my boobs aren't right. Soon my ass will be out. I'm trying to pull it down and fix my boobs at the same time. The boys are staring at me. "My boobs aren't in here right. Someone help or they will be out soon." Tre grabs onto the dress under my boobs and adjusts it all. I pull it down so it's not riding up as much. "This is much better thank you." Dipak nods. "Let's go get you a different dress on. Something more comfortable that doesn't have so many issues." Tre shakes his head. "Yea, we have to watch that comfort level." We get to my place and my cup is empty. I knock on Kane's door. He opens it and I hand him my cup. "It needs alcohol in it." "I don't have any." Tre says. "Wow everyone is out tonight." "I'll go ask my momma." I turn to go back to momma's and Dipak yells. "Dress first. I don't know if that one will stay on much longer." They both follow me into my closet. "This about to get awkward. I can dress myself guys." I fall over nothing and land on my knee. "I'm not sure about that sweetheart. I'll get Mary." Mary comes in a minute later. "Between the 3 of you, you couldn't figure out how to put a dress on?" Dipak and Tre both leave shaking their heads. "What do you want to wear little miss?" "Put her in the human dress or nurse outfit, Mary." "Human." She gets me in the human dress. The boys are in the sitting room. I straddle Dipak and sit on his lap. I give him another deep kiss. He runs his hands up and down my sides. Someone knocks on the door and I stand up. "Enter." Kane comes in. "You're supposed to go to dinner." "But I don't want to." I straddle Tre and kiss him. He runs his hand up and over my boob. He pinches my n****e a little bit. "There's alcohol there." I jump up. Kane grabs me so I don't fall. "I'll carry you again. This seems like the best option." I get sat in my seat and search all the cups near me. I find one with alcohol in it. I drink that one. Then I find Tre's that has alcohol and I put that in my spot too. Omar comes in. "How is she not passed out yet?" "I like kissing boys." Daddy stands up. "NO KISSING BOYS." I grab Tre sitting right beside me and kiss him. Daddy yells. "DRACUL." "SHE DID IT MICULAI." Momma stands up. "NADINE KNOCK IT OFF. DRINK YOUR DRINKS." I pick up my cup and drink it. Tre puts his arm on the back of my chair. He is sitting there rubbing his eyes. Daddy is glaring at him. "I'll help you out Tre." He gives me a weird look. I grab Dipak and kiss him. "NADINE DRINK YOUR DRINKS." Daddy turns purple. "SHE DID IT." Daddy is furious. He looks like he's going to murder me. I grab on to Tre. I am scared to death. "That's enough. She's shaking." Daddy points his finger at me. Tre picks me up and carries me out. I hear Dipak yelling and I hold Tre tighter. He takes me back to my place and sits down on the couch with me across his lap. I hold him and shake. "You're ok. We're not going to let anything happen to you baby." He rubs my back and my leg. We sit like that for awhile. "You going to talk baby?" "My brother was that mad." He hugs me tight. "I'm so sorry." I hear his voice crack. Dipak says, "You can take her back now." Tre shakes his head. I close my eyes. "What happened?" "She said her brother was that mad. That's all she has said." Dipak grabs my arm. "She's still shaking. I'm going to get Omar." He comes in a couple minutes later with Omar, Cruor, Kane, and Mary. Omar talks to me but it's like he's not real. I can see him, but I can see my brother too. He's mad. "Get her to the medical area. Guard notify Vitchen to set a room for royalty. Hurry." Tre is holding me tight. Then Dipak takes me. "You're ok sweetheart. You're fine, relax." I can tell he's crying. "We need to go now. Kane carry her. Neither one of them can." Kane takes me from Dipak and I see him. He doesn't seem mad. He carries me and I watch him. He lays me down on a bed. I stare at the ceiling. I hear them all talking. I see my brother over me with the rock. An ear-splitting scream comes out of me. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP!" "I have no choice, MOVE OMAR." "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" -Blackness-
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD