21. Full Heat

2636 Words
I wake up in a puddle of wetness. All night I dreamed of Dipak and Tre taking turns doing me. They were some very vivid dreams. So real. I am soaking wet. Even my bedding is wet. It's like I peed the bed. This is so embarrassing. I don't know who to tell. I have no idea how to start the bath. I can't let anyone see this. It's horrible. I pile the blanket in the middle of the bed so it's not visible. I go into the bath. I open the shudders and sit in the empty bath and cry. I see my arm flashing. I think about ignoring it. I might be able to make him think I'm ok though. I do like his voice. "Hello." "Hi sweetheart, what's wrong?" I start sobbing. "I'm fine." "Try again." "I'm all wet. I woke up all wet. I dream of s*x all night. Even the bed is wet. I don't know what to do. I need you to come and do me. Please. Please end this. I can't do it." "You can do it baby." "No." "Yes you can. Do what I say. Take off the wet clothes and throw them on the bed. Do it now. Did you get it?" "Yes AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" "WHAT?" "A unicorn put his head in my window." "That's an odd problem to have sweetheart. Not sure I can help with that one. But put clean clothes on." "But I'm all wet. It's down my legs." "Get a towel baby. Wipe it all off you." "Ok... I did that." "Good now put clean clothes on." "I got some on." "Go get Mary." "I can't." "Why sweetheart?" "I don't want anyone to see." I start sobbing so hard and lay back down on the floor. "I won't. AAAAAHHHHHHH!" "What?" "Another unicorn head in my window." "Ask if they can help you baby." "Can you help me?" I sit there stunned stupid. "You seem a bit calmer. Can you get Mary now?" "The unicorns... they... are helping." "What? How?" "They transform into the women." "Oh." "AND YOU TRIED TO BUY THEM!" "I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW." "THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO ASK THEM TO HELP?" "I was trying to side track you and make you laugh, and I was trying to buy one for you because you loved them so much. I really didn't know sweetheart." "I believe you." "Thank you. How are you now? Did they fill the bath and change the bedding?" "They changed the bedding. They showed me how to fill the bath. Hot water comes out of a pipe. I just have to turn it on. I'm in the bath now." I wash my body all off. "I'm all cleaned up." "Are you feeling better?" I start sobbing again. "I need s*x. Why are you so far away?" "Put the clean clothes on sweetheart." "They are on." "Go to the beach and watch the sunrise for me. Tell me when you get there." I walk my ass all the way to the beach. "Your momma is sitting in the sand. I'm going to sit with her." "Ok baby. I'm right here." "Thank you." I sit by Prinna. "Good morning." "Sweetie, you are in full heat now. Are you ok?" "Full heat? How long does this last?" "2 days." "I don't know if I can make it. I woke up all wet." I start sobbing again. "I can't stop thinking about him." "I know what you need sweetie. Come with me." I walk with her out into the water. She takes me to the big fish. "I need a fish?" I hear Dipak chuckle a little bit. "Yes. Reach out and touch him. Then let him throw you like you have been doing." "Ok." I grab the fish and he takes off so fast. He jumps out of the water so high and I let go. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I hit the water so far away and come up laughing and choking. Prinna goes and sits back on the beach watching me. I don't think she likes getting thrown by fish. I get thrown all over for an hour before I see Thora. She comes running on the sand. "THORA OVER HERE!" "I couldn't find you." "Yea I seen you looking. You want to do this or something else?" "This." I smile and we get thrown all over for 4 hours. I scream and laugh the entire time. I see momma coming over yelling something. "What momma?" She mumbles something. "Momma I can't hear you. I have water in my ears." "It's time to eat child. Do you want to do a craft with me and Asa after you eat?" "Sure can Thora come?" "If she wants." "THORA!" "What? I'm right here." "Oh sorry. Do you want to do a craft with my momma and Asa after lunch?" "What craft?" "I don't know. Last time I did a seashell thing, and they made me talk about Tre the entire time. I imagine it will be similar to that." We both bust out laughing. "Why do they have you talk about him?" We sit down at the table to eat. "Probably cause he's Asa's kid. Momma and Prinna wanted me to talk about Dipak. So kind of makes sense." "What do they ask you?" "Momma and Prinna were funny questions. Like if I had to pick to go out of the castle for a week with Dipak would I pick a big village or and ocean so we could swim." "What did you pick?" "I said it doesn't matter to me because I'm going to be staring at him the whole time anyway. But he might like a village better. Not sure if he could stare at fish for a week." We both bust out laughing. "What were Asa and your moms questions like?" "You know my mom and Asa. They were horrible... I'm sure you'll see a bit of it. So what would you pick for you and Frode? Big village or beach vacation?" "Definitely beach we both love the water. What about you and Tre?" I start laughing. "Tre would want a vacation away from me." We both laugh and go over to the crafts area. "Hi momma. Hi Asa. What craft is today?" "Seashell jewelry my child." "I do love jewelry momma." I get about half a necklace made before Asa starts in. "Do you remember when you used your dragon power on Tre?" "Yes, I remember when I used my dragon power on Tre. That's kind of hard to forget." "Do you regret it?" "Yes and no. I mean, I wanted to end things with him. He lied to me so much and then promised he wouldn't lie anymore. Then he lied again. I just wanted to be done. I wasn't going to end it that way. I don't think. But then Mary stabbed him and I had to do something. Dipak was already there to make sure I didn't kill him. Honestly, he hurt me over and over. I guess I really did want to hurt him too. So, yes I regret it and no I don't regret it." "The night you kissed them both at dinner. You seemed to really like kissing him." "Kissing Tre?" "Yes." "I hadn't kissed Tre since I used the dragon power on him. He kissed me at lunch that day. Then we went to the meeting in Dipak's office. He kissed me in front of Dipak. It was like Tre was trying to show off that he could kiss me too and Dipak didn't even care. I was so lost. If I seen him kiss someone it would rip my heart out. I remember passing out. Then Omar got me drunk to kiss them more. So yea, the day I kissed Tre at the table was the first day I kissed Tre since I used the dragon power on him. And so everyone knows, I probably would have kissed a servant if it gave me more alcohol that night." We all start laughing. "But to be honest, yes I do like kissing Tre. He is a good kisser and he's warm. I love looking at him. I love his lips and his hair. I like touching him. All the physical connection is there for me. It's everything else that is a disaster. I'm done with the jewelry." "Yes that's fine. They are pretty. Go swimming with Thora. Me and Asa will think some more." Thora grabs my arm and we go for the beach. "You're right that is intense." "What was that? Sounded like someone was choking?" We look around. "I don't know where it came from. I don't see anyone princess queen. But it really did sound bad. Keep your eyes open. Maybe we will hear them again." We lock arms again and go to the beach. "I really do love watching the water." "Me too. I think I could sit here forever." "So tell me what does Dipak like to do?" "Adventure. Exploring. Chaos. Being in charge. He doesn't like sitting still to much. He likes to be doing things. He needs a certain amount of excitement and risk. But he also likes things like camping and reading. So yea, even when he's relaxing, he still needs to be doing something." "He really does like being in charge, and he does good with it. I think that part is just who he is." I smile. "If he was ever in a position he had no control and control was impossible to gain. It would be hilarious trying to watch him sort it out." Thora busts out laughing. "We should let the chickens out and destroy the fence. Tell him to fix it." I can't help but laugh. "Could you imagine? He would be chasing the chickens trying to order them around. But when it would be all over, he would probably have the chickens listening to him. They would all be in a line following orders." Thora starts coughing. "And the entire chicken coop would be rebuilt with no chance of any escapees ever again. It would be the best coop ever." I finally stop laughing after a couple minutes. "Yea, I'm sure he would get it all sorted out. If he ever gets to bored, I may do that to give him something to do." "So what would Tre do with the chickens?" "Roll his eyes at me. Then yell at me for breaking things and tell me to fix it myself. I would have to start crying before he would roll his eyes again and then order a bunch of guards to fix it." "Guards?" "Yea he confuses them all the time. The other day he handed one a bunch of dirty bowls." "What does he like to do?" "I really have no idea Thora. I have nothing. You would think after 100's of years being around someone, I would know what he likes. But I really don't." "How do you mean?" "Well, like fishing. He only ever takes me if I ask. I've never seen him go on his own. Even when we were kids, if I caught him fishing it was because his mom asked him to go or Clay wanted to fish. I don't know if the man actually likes to fish or we just all keep sending him. And horses. He is so good at riding. He learned to ride because it was scheduled though. I've never once seen him ride for fun... I've never seen him reading... Dancing was scheduled for us to learn together. It was always me that wanted to dance though... He never asks to go out dancing. Or maybe he does, and it's not me he wants to dance with." "No don't go that way, princess queen. You will get emotional. So what about exploring? Does he like to explore new spots?" "I don't know. Maybe. I've never really explored anything but the castle with him when we were kids. He was fine in the tunnels. We ended up in the dungeon once, and he nearly drug me out. Made me promise to never return alone." She gives me a funny look. "He seen someone in a cell. I never seen but he kind of freaked out and made me promise." That really makes sense, princess queen. He may like to explore, but not with you." "Figures." "No think about it. He hates risks. If he is exploring something new, he doesn't know what the risks are yet. He would never risk your safety. Dipak, on the other hand, will only remove you if the risk gets to be too much. Like the risk has to hit a certain level before he would have you removed." "Or give me 16 best friends." "So which side of this island would Tre like better? The big waves and getting thrown by fish or the calm side walking around and looking at everything down there?" "He would try both. I think he would like the calm side better though. I don't see him getting thrown by fish for long and having the waves smack him in the face over and over would be to much. He would probably order the guards to block the waves after a bit. I think he would like walking around in the calm water better. At least for a bit. All the stuff down there is amazing. I'm sure he would love to see it." "And what side would Dipak like?" "He would try both too. But the calm waters would get boring for him. He would deal with it for maybe an hour. He would like the rough side better. He would make it a game of diving into the waves before they hit him. He would also start ordering the fish to throw me farther. Then he would take over to show them how to do it right. Then it would turn into a competition. I may end up getting thrown all the way home or passing out from exhaustion at the bottom of the ocean." "He would yell at the fish for that. Tell them that they need to be more careful with you." "But he would order them into a search party and I would be found. He would make sure I wake up in my bed." We both shake our heads and stop laughing. "So, who is the better kisser princess queen?" "I couldn't pick that. They are both so different. I melt into either one of them. They are both amazing." "Well I see we shouldn't talk about kissing. Your eyes are to dark. Let's go explore the calm side some more. I seen some baby turtles over here." She helps me up and we go into the water. We walk around for so long that Mary finds us under the water and points to the shore with the sword. She points us all the way to dinner without saying anything. Thora grabs my arm again. "Your servant is quite scary for real." "Yea, she can be, and I have no idea why anyone let her bring a sword here." I sit down by momma, the unicorn girls bring us towels and momma starts drying me off. "Coming soaking wet for dinner. This is a new way for even you, my child." "Sorry momma. Me and Thora didn't know it was dinner time. We were still in the water." "I'm glad you are having fun. How are you? You seem tired." "I am very tired momma. I'm going to eat then go to bed." "That is a good idea." We all sit down, and the girls bring the food out. I eat, then stagger to bed, and pass right out.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD