22. Connected

2667 Words
I wake up soaking wet again. I dreamed they both did me over and over. They were even touching me at the same time. I start crying right away. I hate this. Everything is so wet. Even my blanket is wet. I pile everything in the middle of the bed and go dry off. I keep sobbing, but I know what to do this time. Hopefully, the unicorns will help me again. I turn on the water and open the shudders. One is standing right there. I sob out "Will you help me again please?" A few of them come in and fix my bed while I'm in the bath. I see my arm blinking while I'm washing. "Good morning." I start sobbing before I even get it out. "Bad morning baby?" "Yes. I was all wet again." "Did you get cleaned up?" "I'm in the bath now. The unicorns are fixing my bed. It was all wet again too." I start crying so hard I'm choking. "Calm down, sweetheart." "I need you to come here and do me." "You know I can't, baby. Try to relax and get clean clothes on. Tell me when you have them on. I'll show you something new about the feather. I think you'll like it." "Does it involve s*x?" "No." "But I want sex." "I know sweetie. Get dressed." I throw some clothes on. "I'm dressed." I go into our sitting room and Thora is there. "Here, sweetheart listen." "Hi baby." "TRE. How?" "I have to be touching his skin." I start laughing. "Are you 2 holding hands?" Thora glances over at me. "Whose holding hands?" "Tre and Dipak." She busts out laughing. Then I start sobbing again. "Tre come give me sex." "I can't do that baby." 'Yes. Please." "You know I won't." "NOW." He starts laughing. "Thora they don't want me anymore." I throw myself on the ground sobbing. "No." "That is not true baby." She runs over and puts her arms around me. "Oh princess queen they do. They made a promise to you and they are keeping it. Come on. Let's go see the fish. Take my hand. Let's get up." "Tell us about the fish baby." "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Thora drops me to the ground. Asa comes running out. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drop you. Here. What happened? Why did I hear Tre?" She helps me up. "It's Dipaks feather. It's connecting everyone that touches either of us I think." She latches my arm. "TRE AND DIPAK CAN YOU HERE ME?" Dipak yells. "STOP YELLING WOMAN." Asa runs over and grabs my other arm. "TRE ARE YOU HERE?" "Yes mom." "HOW DARE YOU... No Aurelia, I don't know how they are doing it. I forgot what I was saying now. Oh I remember. HOW DARE YOU BREAK A PROMISE TO YOUR MATE AND LIE TO HER. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Thora smirks. "More like why would you break a promise to a dragon?" Momma starts in. "No a mate is still worse. That bond can and will get damaged." "Can we not do this in here?" Tre is not liking this at all. I can hear it in his voice. "SHE IS YOUR MATE TRE." I start bawling. "Why couldn't you break this one instead?" "I WANT TO KNOW?" "Can someone get Frode? I want to say hi to him. It's been so long." "Someone grab Miculai as well. I did not know this connection could hold more people than 2. This is rather fascinating. I want him to hear it." "TRE." "Hi baby." Frode speaks. "I MISS YOU SO MUCH. HOW ARE YOU?" "I'm fine. Are you having fun?" "Yes lots of fun. The unicorns are amazing." "TRE ANSWER ME. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" "MOM NOT HERE." "ENOUGH." Daddy sounds mad. "THIS IS WHY..." "STOP YELLING DADDY." Gunner starts laughing. "I'm holding Tre's hand." We all bust out laughing. "All the summoning for s*x you did, you may have messed them up princess." I laugh even harder. "Yea, someone may need to separate those two." "THIS IS WHY.." "DADDY YOU ARE MAKING US ALL DEAF." "This is why we don't share information about this link. It ends up like this and no one can understand anything. Now everyone stop. My princess. I'm sure you were going to the fish. You and Thora do that. This can not continue at the conference table. And Aurelia did you take my good comb with you?" "Yes I did. I like that one." "I really can't deal with anymore touching. Everyone go and give me space." Dipak makes a few shoo noises. "I got rid of them all. They are not here anymore. Sweetheart go to the water with Thora. I'm going to the sitting room." "Ok." Me and Thora leave arm in arm to go to the water. "That is really neat. I could hear them all. I am so happy I got to say hi to Frode." "A bit confusing though. And now we all know where my dad's good comb is." I hear Tre and Dipak both start laughing. "They are both still there?" "Sounded like it. Are you both sill here?" "Yea we're on the sitting room couch." Dipak answers. Thora busts out laughing. "Now they are cuddling and holding hands." I laugh so hard. Dipak coughs. "Woman, we are not cuddling or holding hands." "In my head you are." "You want to know what you're doing in my head?" Thora yells. "WE ARE NOT GOING THERE. DO NOT MAKE HER THINK LIKE THAT DIPAK." "Sorry." I sit down by Prinna and take her arm. "Good morning Prinna. Your son is here." "Dipak is here?" "No mom I'm not there. We're just connected." "Oh my. How are you doing this?" I show her my arm. "It's his feather doing it somehow." "That is really fascinating. So you 2 can talk any time you want?" I nod and Dipak answers. "We have to accept it, and it's not always on." "Son I have a question for you. Would you rather go to a beach or a big village with your mate?" "Well it's not like we would get out of the ro" Thora yells "DIPAK." before he finishes. "Sorry." "Then without your mate. Which would you rather do?" "I don't know. Probably a village. Beach would get kind of boring all alone." "What about Tre?" Thora asks. "And Tre you can take your mate. As long as you don't answer it stupid. Dipak had to go alone. Don't make me do that to you too." We all laugh for a minute. "I'd take her to the beach. We could lay on the beach and watch the water." "Damn it, I want s*x again." Thora rolls her eyes. "How did you get s*x out of that?" "I was naked on the beach." Tre busts out laughing. "THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE THERE." "WELL YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT." "STOP BEING NAKED IN YOUR HEAD." Thora shakes her head. "Forget it. You are all going somewhere cold. Where you can't even be naked." I smirk. "Cuddling by the fire." Tre and Dipak both crack up laughing. Thora snorts. Prinna smiles. "I do believe it's time for the fish. Her eyes are to dark again Thora." "Oh but I don't want fish, I want sex." I start crying again. Thora pulls me up. "Come on. The fish are waiting. This should be the last bad day. Tonight may be a bit bad still. But you should start feeling better tomorrow. So relax, you are doing good." "Thank you. It is a lot worse than I thought it would be." "I know. It is rough. But you are managing. We're all to here to help." She grabs my arm tighter. "Boys you still here?" "Yes we're still here." "We're going to get thrown by fish. Connect again at lunch. I'll help keep an eye on her arm. She will do good without you 2 in her head for a bit." Dipak does a wine and Tre answers. "Yea ok. You 2 have fun." "Fine. Have fun sweetheart." "Thank you guys. We will talk later." Thora grabs my arm tighter. "Thora it's touching, not grabbing as hard as you can. You're going to break my arm." "Sorry..." She loosens her grip a little. "Bye boys." "Bye." The connection gets cut. I look at my arm and it's the normal outline. I start crying. "I miss them." "I know but let's get thrown around a bit for now." She smacks the water a couple times and some huge fish swim over. We both grab onto them and I am having fun before I even get thrown the first time. Several hours later momma and Asa come over and gets us. They are both drunk. Momma looks at me. "I do believe we missed lunch. Let's talk." "I need to eat momma." "Let's eat and talk then." I feel Thora connect the feather on my arm. This isn't good. She puts her arm through mine after she does it. "Hi sweetheart." I don't answer him or move a muscle. After a minute. "You here baby?" They are both here. I definitely can't let Asa know now. "Momma, Asa, where did you want to eat?" Momma tilts her head. "Oh let's do the dining room. No other place to eat here my baby." Thora starts laughing. "I guess that is true. I need to get cleaned up a bit first though." "Yea me too. I'm kind of salty." Asa smiles. "No problem. You 2 get cleaned up. We will meet you there in 10 minutes." "Sounds good. Thank you Asa." Me and Thora go in the opposite direction they do. "This is not good." "You're telling me. They are both way to drunk. I'm going to be questioned to death." "We need to hide." "Maybe they will pass out before we get in there." "Your right. Let's take a half hour instead of 10 minutes." "I'm going to fill my tub and rinse all this salt off." "That's not a good idea." "Why?" "It's to slow in the bath. You need to stay busy. Here rinse off over here at these with me. Then we can go do a craft." "Ok." We rinse off the salt at a pipe that drops water out over our heads. "I feel better now." "Yea that was nice." "This table looks neat. I've never seen sea crystals." "I am so making a light catcher. Look how neat that looks." I look at all the different stuff you can make with them. "Are they sea crystals or sea glass? The directions say both. Am I doing it wrong?" Momma and Asa come over. "I thought we were meeting in the dining room?" I nearly jump out of my skin. "Oh sorry momma. I thought you said we missed lunch?" Asa falls down in a seat. "You did say we missed lunch Aurelia." "I meant we could go... it doesn't matter. Let's do a craft. This sea glass is very neat. Which craft are you doing?" "I'm making a sun catcher momma. They are so pretty." Thora looks over. "I'm doing some jewelry. Then yea probably a sun catcher and maybe a bowl. I really like this stuff." I give her a dirty look. Don't say that much stuff. They both start working on something and Asa smiles. "So we have a few more questions." "Ok." "Do you want to be with Tre at all?" I look at the crystals. They are so pretty. "I don't want to be hurt or lied to anymore. I don't know if anything can be fixed or if we should even bother to try and fix anything. But I could never imagine spending my life without him in it. I don't know if that answers your question or not." "It does. Next question. Who messed up your hair before we left." Me and Thora both bust out laughing. "My hair was messed up because I hadn't combed it since before I passed out. It was dirty and all over the place. Both boys, Thora and I think even Mary tried to make it look half decent. It wasn't working." I hear Tre start laughing. I love that laugh. Thora laughs harder. "It was Tre." Momma rolls her eyes. "I was sure it was Dipak." "Thanks Thora. Your not supposed to tell. And yea momma, everyone thought Dipak. He's always been the one to cause issues with me." Dipak starts laughing at that. Asa looks back at me. "So some physical stuff is happening then?" "Yes. We were saying goodbye... And it got more fun." Thora busts out laughing. "MARY WAS IN THE ROOM." I want the boys to know what she said. "Thora why? Why would you say that Mary was in the room? How did that help the conversation at all?" They lose it. Asa smiles. "We are going to plan an outing for the 2 of you. We want you to go away for a week or 2." I raise my eyebrows. "You will not have any fun time. You need to learn how to communicate with each other." "That doesn't sound like any fun." Momma sits up so fast she nearly falls over. "It'll be good for both of you. Be together again. Talking and seeing each other. I think it would help a lot. Nothing physical though. You 2 have a good connection like that. You are both leaning on it to much. You're living off the physical connection and ignoring all the rest of it." "So I'm going on vacation with Tre and I can't touch him?" "Yes." "Yea this doesn't sound like any fun at all, momma." "It's not supposed to be fun. It's supposed to repair a bond. Hopefully." "Whatever you do for Tre you have to do for Dipak. I will not pick favorites between them, momma. That would not be fair." She grabs my arm. She knows. "We can send you on a vacation with him too. Nothing physical though. We need to keep it fair and even. Guards will be on you at all times." "Can it be somewhere snowy?" "Yes child. I'm sure he will enjoy that greatly." She let's go of my arm. "Where are you sending us for real?" Asa looks at me. "You are excited?" "Yes, I have always wanted to travel. It will be fun to see new places. I am very excited. And with nothing physical happening. I will actually get to see outside of a room." Everyone starts laughing. Even the boys. "So where do you want to go?" "I don't know momma. I don't really know anywhere. Maybe they would have somewhere they want to see or" Tre yells. "EGYPT." "do. Let me think about it for 3 seconds please." Dipak says. "Chinese dynasty." "Egypt with Tre and Chinese something with Dipak." Momma laughs. "I'll make it happen." I jump up and give momma a hug. "Thank you." She holds on to me for a minute. "I will be checking with the boys because Egypt is big and Chinese something doesn't exist. I'm sure they will help me plan them though my child." "Thank you momma. I am so excited. I want to go pack." I start jumping up and down. "Go explore the water with Thora first. You still need to get through the next couple of days." "Yes momma. Thank you." I grab Thora. "Come on Thora we have to hurry and get through the next couple days." "But I want to make a bowl." "I do too. They are pretty." Tre yells. "NO, GET OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU CAN." Thora jumps up. "We can make one for tomorrows craft. We do need to wear you out some more for today. If not sleeping will be hard tonight." Tre sighs. "Good job." Momma and Asa both Nod. Me and Thora run for the water.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD