37. Morning With Tre

1546 Words
We wake up before the sun's out the next morning. I cuddle with him and enjoy his heat. He rubs my back and lets me wake up a bit. "Good morning." "Good morning baby." He rubs my back. "What do you need help with in the mornings?" "My bath. My hair. A lot with my hair. Jewelry." "Are you ok with me in the bath with you?" "Yea, we can use the dry skin oils. Your skin is dry now. Are you ok with it?" He smiles. "Of course." I get up and stretch. "We can't play war though. Mary will get very pissed." He smirks. "War is not what I would choose to play with you." I wink at him and get the dry skin oils out. I put some in the water and the place instantly smells good. I take off my underwear and climb in. I move my feet to spread the oil around. He watches me smiling then I sit down on my knees. "My oils will not help you from over there sir." He smiles and drops his underwear. He is so muscly too. With a big d**k. I don't remember it being so big. I can't wait to touch him all over. He watches me with his eyebrow up and a smirk on his face. He finally steps in the water with me and sits down. I dive on him. I'm so excited about rubbing him with oil. I push his head back. "Not war baby." "Oh yea sorry." I move around behind him and wash his hair. Then I get it rinsed and put the oils in. Then I rinse those. He does the same for my hair and it is so relaxing. He is so easy and slow with me. I love it. I wash then oil is back. I love his muscles. I take my time and rub each of them with oil. His arms are so strong. He washes and oils my back nearly as slowly as I did his. Then I do his chest. I do the same thing for every muscle. I rub each of them with oil. "You have so many muscles, Tre." His eyes are so black. It's not surprising. I'm sure mine are too. He rinses the oil off his chest and starts washing mine. He oils my boobs for so long. "I do love these." He rinses the oil off me and kisses one of my n*****s. "God I love them." Then he gets the soap back out and washes my bottom half. He spends a lot of time on my legs. Then he washes my crotch so slowly. I nearly c*m twice. I don't say anything but he knows. He smirks when he gets me close. He rinses all the soap off. Then he rubs the outside of my p***y and slides 2 fingers in. "Do you oil any of this baby?" He pulls his fingers out and I about die. I shake my head. "No oil there." He oils my legs and my lower stomach and my butt. Then he helps me get it all rinsed off. Now it's my turn and all I can think is, this will be torture for you. "No baby, I still need to do your feet." I freeze solid. "Lay back and give them to me." I shake my head. "I'll be fast." I shake my head again and he raises an eyebrow. "Feet baby." I lay back and give him my foot. He goes fast like he said he would. But it still turns me on. Then he gets to the oil and starts rubbing between my toes. I jump up and try to climb him. "I see what parts turn you on now." "Up sir. This will be hell for you." I wash his legs then I wash his d**k. He's going to fall apart when he sits down to rinse. I give him a few minutes to collect himself. Then I make him stand back up for the oil. He is not going to take the oil well at all. I rub it all over his legs first. I make sure to rub each muscle with the oil again. I rub his butt with it. He has such a nice butt. Then I drop back to my knees in front of him with the oil in my hands. I look up into his pitch black eyes and smirk. "You said no oil there baby." "For me no. I shouldn't get the oil in me. For you it's fine though." I break into a full smile as I say it. Then I rub down both sides of it with the oil. "God baby." I can tell he's about to c*m all over, but I don't let him. I rub his balls for a minute, then I tell him to sit back down. He does exactly that because I don't think he can think anymore at all. I rinse it. "1 more step. Stand up sir. I won't be to mean." He puts an eyebrow up. "Baby I can barely take anything else." "I know." He stands up, and I kneel in front of him again. I rub my finger tips up and down his d**k. "Baby that feels so good." He looks down at me after a second and I slide his d**k in my mouth while he's watching. "f**k baby." I slide it in and out a few times then he tilts his head back. I can tell he's enjoying it. After a couple of minutes, he looks down at me. I run my tongue around the end of it while holding eye contact with him. He looks from my eyes to my tongue a couple times. "I'm going to c*m baby." I pull him closer by his hips and suck on it again. He grabs the back of my head and holds it still. He cums deep in my mouth. I feel it draining down my throat. I swallow it all down. "You are f*****g amazing baby." He kneels down right in front of me and give me a kiss. He is so tender and gentle. He kisses my neck and moves for my marking spot. I close my eyes and enjoy him kissing it. I get as close as I can to his chest and enjoy him. He moves his hand between my legs and slides a couple fingers in me. "UUUUHHHHH." He starts moving them in and out, and I can barely even stay on my knees. "PLEASE TRE." He takes his fingers out and puts me on the side of the bath on the floor. He's still in the water, and I am lying right in front of him. I feel his tongue start licking me. "OH YES." Then his fingers slide back in and he starts moving them. "TRE." I am going to c*m so fast. "UUUUHHHHH." "You taste so good baby." "TRE." I put my hands in his hair. It feels so good in my hands. "GOD TRE YES." He circles in on the spot. "OOOHHHHH." I start cumming so hard. "TRE" I latch onto his head with my legs, so he can't move. "TRE." The pleasure pulses through me for so long. "TRE YES." My legs release his head, and he pulls his fingers out, but he doesn't stop licking me. I try to push him out. He moves back a couple inches. "f**k I don't want to stop." He kisses my inner thigh then sits up. He pulls me back in the bath and holds me. He rubs my back and kisses my head. "You ok baby?" "I need to take a bath with you more often sir." "You can whenever you want baby." "We need to get ready." "What do I do?" "You go get dressed. I roll my hair for now." We get out and dry off. I sit down with a towel around my waist and comb and roll my hair. He steps in a couple of times to check on me. But really this is all my part. I stand up and make sure I'm dry. He smiles at me naked. "I pick out clothes and jewelry now. Get everything on. If you could get food and blood, that would be helpful." He nods. "Ok baby." I go back to my dressing room and that man picked an entire queen outfit. All the way to the shoes. And it is perfect. The jewelry all matches. Everything. It may have been better than anything I picked myself. "They'll bring it in a few minutes. Is this stuff alright?" I get teary eyes. "It's perfect. It's better than what I would have picked." He smiles. "I thought I was supposed to pick something." "It's perfect. You did so good. Now it is your job sir." "Let's get it on you baby." He helps me get dressed and helps with the jewelry. I slip on the shoes he picked, and we go to the table. We eat our breakfast. "It really saved a lot of time with you picking my clothes." "Dipak can't do it too?" I laugh. "No." Then he starts laughing as someone knocks on the door. "Enter."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD