23. Celina

2507 Words
I wake up the next morning and I'm not all wet. I start jumping up and down right in the bed. "I'M NOT ALL WET." Dipak and Tre both yell, "WHAT?" Dipak says, "What is happening?" "Are you both still here? It's morning. I'm not all wet. The bed and everything is dry." "Good job baby." "How are you both still here? Were you together all night?" I can tell Dipak is trying to wake up. "Yes sweetheart, we fell asleep on the couch I guess." I open the door to the sitting room. "Thora, Dipak and Tre both slept on the couch all night. They are both still in my head." She comes over laughing and grabs my arm. "That was a very bad idea guys. If she would have had those dreams last night, you would have ended up here. Do not do that again." "Alright. Are we all clear now? Can you all come home?" "Aww Dipak misses you princess." I nod. "It'll be another day or 2. She can still get pregnant. Her body is slowing down now. So, how was the all-night cuddle session you two?" The boys both start grumbling. "I guess they don't want to talk about it princess." "I guess not. I was really shocked when they were both in my head." "Baby me and Dipak need some time apart." Me and Thora bust out laughing again. "I'll come back later." "Bye Tre." "Let's go to the fish." "Ok." "So what are you doing, Dipak?" "Trying to wake up. Here I found Frode. Talk to him for a minute so I can wake up." "Hi baby what are you doing?" "I was trying to deliver some papers. Now I'm cuddling with Dipak on the couch. What are you doing?" "We're going to see the fish. How is Ana?" "She's fine. We both miss you. Are you coming home soon?" "Couple days. Are you managing everything with her? Dipak and Tre can help if not. They helped the princess the night she had both babies." "Ana is fine sweetheart. She is having a problem going back to sleep in the night though." "You have to cuddle her right." "You'll have to show me how when you get back and yes they have both had to help me out a bit. But we are managing and Ana is fine." Dipak starts laughing. "Well he forgot to comb his hair this morning." I laugh too. "Don't worry Frode. I forgot to wear shoes for dinner. It really is difficult. I don't know how Thora does it all the time. She is a really good mom." Thora smiles with tears in her eyes. "Yes she is. A good mate too. I'm lucky to have her." "We all are." Thora busts out bawling and hugging me. She saying some high pitched squeals that don't make words. I hug her back. "It's ok." "Baby. Can you tell me about exploring the water? What all have you seen down there?" Thora goes on a 40 minute talk about everything we have seen and done. The boys listen and let her talk. Gunner asks. "So the fish will actually come when called and then throw you?" "Yep." "I wonder if the unicorns can transform into them too?" That was Kane. I smile. "I don't know but the entire place is pure magic. There are plants under the water that when you go to touch the flowers. They hide." "How does a flower hide baby?" Tre is back now. "I don't know. It's like the plant sucks the flowers in, so they can't be touched. But the colors are so bright and beautiful down there. And some creatures walk on the bottom of the ocean." "I seen baby turtles swimming. They were so tiny and cute. And a momma and her baby fishes swimming." "And the fish colors are so bright too. Nothing like what we have at home. And they look so different too." "I seen a swimming snake once." Me and Thora both talk for another half hour about everything under the water. The boys all listen. I think they really do miss us. Eventually Dracul pops in our heads. "This is ridiculous. We can not spend all day cuddling on the couch. The girls will return. It's only been a few days. Let them enjoy their vacation. We can hear about it when they come back." The boys all complain a bit but then agree. "I'm leaving the link on sweetheart. But we are going to have the meeting. You go play with the fish. I like having you in my head all the time. If I talk to much, cut it off. And I'll connect again at lunch, OK?" "Ok, I love you." "I love you too, babygirl." The next couple days fly by. On my last morning here, I shove 10 of the outfits in my box with all my crafts. I also take a few of the bath items I really liked. I open the shudders in the bathroom, two unicorns are standing there. "Thank you so much. You make this place so magical and perfect. You are all so beautiful and helpful." One of the unicorns turns into a girl. "Come out and have a small walk with me please." "Of course." I go out the door in my room. "What's going on sweetheart?" I'm not sure I want her to know he's in my head. The girl locks her arm in mine. Guess she's about to find out. "My name is Celina, and I am the leader of the unicorn people." "1 minute. I need paper and Frode. Where the hell is Frode? FRODE! Sweetheart, I don't know where Frode is." "I'm sorry Celina, I do believe you broke one of my mates. Dipak, grab Tre and some paper. He will do fine." "Yea ok." "Could you hear him?" "Yes. That was different. I did not expect it. So you are connected all the time like this?" "No, not all the time. We both have to accept the connection." "Hey baby what's going on? Dipak stopped making sense." "Celina, would you please start over." "Of course how many mates do you have?" "2. Tre and Dipak. Both are connected to us now." "Of course. My name is Celina, and I am the leader of the unicorn people. We own this island and keep girls and women away from men during their heat. We only keep girls safe. We seek no war. We are a peaceful island only. We only wish to keep this the way it is." "Is someone trying to take the island or any of you?" "No." She stops talking for a minute. "We are aware of who you are. Queen of Queens Hypatia. We wish to fall under your control. We wish to be under your protection should someone ever try to take one of us or attack us or our island. It has never happened before. We seek only protection for the, what if. If you accept, you would be able to return whenever you wanted with any women of your choosing or your mates. I would still ask that other males stay away." "How could my mates come here? This is intense and they are men." "I would give you a charm for each of them. They would need to wear it each time they return. The effects of a unbonded females heat would not effect them with the charm. They would be able to walk our island. Unaffected by any heat. And I know with both of them being kings, they would not hurt a child or unmated girl. I know they will keep them in while they are here, for the safety of all the girls." "Should anyone try to attack this island. I would need 10000 of those charms to move my army here. The 3 of us can hardly stop an entire invasion." "In the event of an invasion, the girls will be moved immediately. They will not stay on the island. So by the time the troops would arrive, they would remain safe. The troops may suffer some of effects of the lingering scents. But they would soon end." "Do you fight at all. Do you have any defense set up?" "We do not fight. We are only peaceful. We do have a dome we can activate that makes the place invisible from the outside. But it takes a lot of power. Even with full power, we will only remain invisible for 5 hours." "Is 5 hours enough time to clear the entire island of people and yourselves?" "Yes we have ran several drills. We know what we are doing with that. We would all be able to leave safely and rebuild on another island." I start laughing. "What baby?" "Can you imagine. Someone tries to invade an island of girls and women. For 5 hours it goes completely invisible. Then when it shows back up, they find an entire fleet of the northern vampire troops? I wonder what would go through their heads?" Tre starts laughing. "Oh s**t. We f****d up." Then Dipak and Celina start laughing too. After a few seconds of laughing, I look back at her. "Am I correct? Is that the protection you are looking for?" "Yes, we wish to fall under your command. We would like some amount of protection for ourselves and guests. We are only peaceful." "Boys thoughts." Dipak starts. "You are peaceful enough to hire an outside army to do the bloody work for you." "Yes sir, I do realize that. But we only wish to help young girls. We seek only protection. We will never start a war or battle. If we did, we know we would not receive your assistance or support. We do not even have weapons." Tre goes next. "How would you even contact us should something happen? I mean how many hours is it for one of you to fly to us? That would be time off that 5 hour count down, and we would still have to move an entire fleet." "I have a messenger that could fly to you in 10 minutes sir. She is very fast. She would leave immediately for you, while the rest are evacuated. By the time you arrive, the girls would be gone." "How long would it take you to fly there at top speed sweetheart?" "Maybe an hour. I wouldn't be sure until I try though. Want me to fly back and see?" Dipak laughs. "Well you better not do that just yet. But if that's your top speed, it would probably take our troops 4 to 5 hours from here. That is cutting it very close. I'm not sure they could make it in time." Celina smiles. "I believe that to be the case as well. It is a risk we will take for now. For we know, as more time passes, more beings and troops will fall under your command, queen of queens. Soon you will have troops under your command that are much closer to us." "How soon? And to be honest, I plan on releasing control of the throne back to my father eventually. I'm still mad at him right now though." The boys both chuckle. "The queen of queen throne is yours alone, Hypatia. You have already stepped into it. Your father may hold the throne of the vampire village. But your throne is much, much bigger. And I would estimate that in 100 years, you will control this portion of the world. So leave the village to your father, when you are ready. He has already submitted to your control. And yes you are still growing into your roll. You are very young." I stare at her for a minute. "Boys thoughts?" Tre sighs. "They don't offer much and they want protection." "Yes but they understand the risks and know we may not even be able to make it in time. What they want is under Hypatia's rule. Their main objective is to remove the girls and themselves safely. They can do that already." I start getting excited. "They may not offer much but I'll be able to bring you both here and show you the fish. That's worth something." The boys both laugh for a second. I know they think I'm adorable. "Give us a few minutes to talk baby. Dipak will connect back with you. Watch the feather, ok?" "Thank you." I smile at Celina. "And now we wait." "What do you think they will say?" I shrug my shoulders and watch my feather. After a couple minutes I accept it. "Alright sweetheart we will accept if they give us 10 of those charms. We want everyone on the table to be able to move immediately. We will have them swear an oath to protect the island as well as the girls on it, before we give them the charm. And they are only for our table." "We will accept this. King Dipak, King Tre, one of my carriages will be arriving for you in 3 minutes. Only the 2 of you may get on it. The charms will be given when you get closer. You will land here in a couple hours." Tre starts laughing. "I really wasn't doing anything anyway." Dipak starts yelling. "FRODE YOU'RE IN COMMAND. WHERE'S MY SWORD?" "MEET ME ON THE ROOF TRE." "FINE." "I'm on the roof now. I can see the carriage coming. Tre's not here yet." "Love, I'm going to disconnect this, so you can enjoy the flight. It really is amazing. I'll be there when you land. Enjoy the trip." "Alright sweetheart. I'll see you in a couple of hours. I love you." "I love you too." I look down at myself after he disconnects. "Celina I really need a bath before they get here." "Yes you are a bit salty. Go take your bath and get freshened up. I will make sure you are summoned 10 minutes before they land." "Thank you. I will see you soon, and I have 1 more question. Since you are giving us 10 charms. Can the mates of the other men at our table bring their mates here as well? All the women who came with me have a mate at the table. I'm sure they would love to show them this place as well." "You are welcome at any time with your mates. We will be building you your own home. However, we will have to organize something for the rest of them. Maybe 1 every 2 months or something. We are not equipped to have many show up at once, and they would need to leave if to many girls went into heat at that time." "That would be lovely. I know Thora would love to show this place to her mate. Thank you very much." She bows and walks away. I run to my room and fill the tub again. "MARY!"
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD