42. Morning Room

1481 Words
Tre wakes me up by rubbing my back again. "How do you get up so early after going to bed so late Tre?" "It really wasn't that late baby. You were just exhausted. You'll feel better once you get a bath and something to eat." I stretch my body as long as I can get it. He runs his fingertips down the center of my chest to my belly button. "I love it when you stretch like this baby." I give him a kiss. "I'm going to get the water started." He kisses one of my n*****s. "I want to c*m all over these baby." He kisses the other one. "Yes you better." That is easy enough to do for him. I'll use the oils and play with him until he cums on my boobs. It seems like he really wants to. We get in the bath and get each other all clean and oiled. Then I use extra oil and go with my plan. He loves it. I actually feel something in my chest connect after he's done. I didn't think that would happen. I ask what that was but he picks me up and lays me on the side of the bath again. He goes right in with his fingers and mouth. I c*m so hard after a couple minutes. I scream his name over and over. When I'm done, he pulls me in the bath and holds me against him. His strong arms wrapped around me. I do love being in his arms. "Thank you baby." "Thank you sir. What connected? I didn't think anything would." He shakes his head and puts it down on mine. He has tears in his eyes. "What is it?" I rub his hair and the back of his neck. "I told you I wanted to do that and you did it. I figured you would laugh or think I was weird. But you did it." "You can tell me anything you want. I'm not going to think you're weird. I'll do it if I can." He holds me tight. "Maybe I'll c*m on your feet next." "Sir, stay away from my feet. You know what that does to me." We both laugh. We get out and I roll my hair. While he picks my outfit. It's perfect again. It's deep emerald green with a gold belt hooked to hit. He picks out gold jewelry and gold heels. I feel so sexy in it all. "Food, blood, and hair will be across the hall." I didn't want to look at Dipak this morning, but I guess I will. We get across the hall and Dipak's hair is done. He's sitting with some food and checking over some papers. Tre dries his hair and I get our food. Dipak smiles at me. "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it that way. I love spending time with you. I really don't think of it like babysitting. I was stupid to say it like that. I got caught up in paperwork. I was mad at myself for not taking as good care of you as I should have. You're my mate, and I'm supposed to make you happy all the time. Then everyone else was mad at me for it too. It was to much." "I could have helped." "I didn't want to ruin your day with a bunch of paperwork. I figured you would be off having fun somewhere." "And you can't make me happy all the time. I don't expect you to be with me all the time either. Tell me when your busy. Tell me if you need some space or some time to yourself. Just tell me. Don't make me think your coming to spend time with me when you're not. I waited forever. I was so bored. You never even noticed. You would have let me wait until dinner." I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know why I couldn't have got a mission or helped someone with theirs. Instead, I had to sit here and wait for you to not be busy." "I'm sorry sweetheart. That wasn't fair. You are right. I really didn't think I had that much to do. Asa pulled me for an hour. Then the paperwork started piling in. I got the builders to get this done. It was a mess. But I really did want to go out with you. I wanted to take you out. Please believe that. Everything got away from me. But I kept you here, so I could take you out. Not to be mean or make you wait on me. I was going to come find you after lunch and tell you what was happening but I seen you jumping on Butter and I thought you were ok." I give him a big hug. "Next time tell me anyway please. I would much rather be with you or at least know what's going on, than be jumping on my horse." "I promise sweetheart. I will let you know from now on. I won't assume you are ok because you are doing something else." "Ok." "Now let's talk about how you left without telling me." "If you didn't notice, it doesn't count." I sit on my stool and cross my arms. Both boys laugh. Dipak dries my hair. "Please tell me." "Why? You would have said no. Then I would have been bored longer. At least I got to go get yelled at in another village. It was something to do... I'm not a little girl. I don't know why I can't go to festivals or go see girls my age, or I can't do anything alone. All anyone says is no. I can't right now. Wait till later, till someone can go with you. But all the times I've been out on my own, I've been fine. You guys forget I have a dragon inside me that will protect me if something terrible happens. But you say no. All the time." Dipak opens his mouth to say something. "I know it's not safe." I shrug my shoulders again. "So I'll keep sitting here and when I get to bored or to stressed, I will run and do what I have to. Then you will all bring me back and tell me, no bad girl. Don't do that again. Wait for someone to be free for you next time." I feel the tears coming up. "You all are a bunch of babysitters." Tre steps in front of me. "We guard you because we love you. All of us. When you run off, it scares us all. We worry so much. You have always been our princess. We are scared of letting you get to far from us. And now this queen of queens role. We have to keep you safe. I know you didn't ask for any of this. And maybe it's not the life you would have picked for yourself. But this is the one you have. We will do anything for you, but we can't let you get hurt. We can't even chance it. It would kill us all." "Sweetheart, yesterday was a bad day. I made bad decisions. You can't take that out on everyone. If you ever feel like that again, stab one of us with your sword. If you feel you have to leave like that again, tell Mary. Tell her where you are going. She can give you a head start and then inform the one of us that is being an i***t. At least we will be able to react, and we won't panic. We will have an idea of where you are. Can you do that much?" "But whether she tells you is entirely up to her." I hear Mary start laughing. "Well, she's not wrong." Dipak gives her a dirty look and Tre says. "We trust her judgment." "I will tell Mary when I am running. She can tell you if she chooses. I will also tell her every time one of you is being stupid. Enjoy all the swords being thrown at you guys." "Thank you for that sweetheart." He kisses my head. "I'll try not to be stupid Mary." "I don't know if she could throw any more swords at me baby." Mary yells, "WELL STOP BEING STUPID." She is trying to line up a sword to throw at Tre. "You're safe if you hug me Tre. She won't chance hitting me." Both boys hug me. Tre in the front and Dipak in the back. The tingles shoot right through me again. I gasp and grab Tre's arms. They both back off. "Sweetheart let's go up before we get summoned." I check my hair and everything is all good. Then I snap a shoe. I stand there laughing. "I'll be up in a minute. Go up. I'm going to change shoes."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD