24. Ceremony

2436 Words
There is a knock on the door and 2 unicorn girls come in. "We know you like our jewelry. We wanted to give you a couple pieces." I start to cry and Mary pinches me and gives me a dirty look. She doesn't want my eyes all puffy. "We brought you a gold belly chain, anklet, bracelet and a couple of rings." "Thank you so much. Your jewelry is all so pretty. I do love it all." I smile at the pieces as they put them on me. They are all small chains of gold. So simple and pretty. "We have also brought you a crown of ours. We made it for you." Now the tears really do start to fall. I can't even make words. The girls both smile at me and pull out a small gold crown. It has sea glass on it for color. "It is beautiful. I..." I start to cry harder. "This is perfect. I am so happy." I start sobbing and Mary finally grabs me and hugs me. One of the girls puts the crown on my head and adjusts my hair a little bit. "You are beautiful." "Thank you so much." "And we have a secret to get rid of the pink around your eyes too." She pulls out 2 slices of something green. She places them on my eyes. They are so cold. But they feel soothing. "Relax and think about seeing your mates soon. Know how much they care about you already. Even without the bond, they care deeply about you. You are truly blessed and amazing." Mary laughs, "You're doing it wrong. HYPATIA NADINE SANDU. YOU ARE TO YOUNG FOR THE THRONE. DIPAK IS DOING EVERYTHING." I give her a dirty look. "See that's how you get her to stop crying. Laughing is entirely different though." I laugh and hold the slices back on my eyes for a couple of minutes, then take them off. "Eyes are perfect, little miss. I will be taking these with us." "They have to be made cold to work, ma'am. It helps with the swelling." "Thank you." "Yes thank you both." "Our pleasure, miss. Your mates will arrive in 7 minutes. We will take you to their landing area now." Me and Mary follow them out. Momma and Asa spot us leaving and follow me. This will get interesting. I didn't tell anyone my boys are coming. I was to busy getting cleaned up, I forgot. We get to the landing area and watch the carriage land. Prinna joins my mom and Asa. She asks them what is going on. But they don't know either and Mary is keeping me away from them, so they don't talk to me. Really not sure why. Maybe they are drinking again. The carriage lands and my boys climb out. All 3 of those women start yelling. Dipak sees me and runs right to me picking me up. "I love you. I miss you. I can't wait for you to come home." "I love and miss you too sir." I hug him so tight. "I should be able to come home soon." "You got a crown baby?" "Yes sir. They made me a crown." "It's beautiful just like you." We stand there holding each other for a minute then I hear Asa. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" "I'm going to go save Tre, love." "Yea you better." I think for a second about how I am going to do this without making them more mad. I really want those vacations. I think I have an idea. I put my arm in Tre's. Then I smile. "Ladies, Tre is here as my king and nothing else." Asa gives me the most shocked expression I've ever seen. She opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Momma nods. "She's right, we are making a scene. Let's go get a drink. We can yell at him after we get home." That will work for now. Tre's about to start bawling though. I traded 1 problem for another. I pull him back to my hut and all the way into my room. I push him down on my couch and sit beside him. He can't make words yet. I put my arm around him and rub his back. "You ok?" He lays his head in my lap and starts crying. I move so I'm sitting on his lap. We hold each other and he cries. Mary comes in. "Dipak is in the sitting room with his mom. What do you need?" "More of those green things please. He still won't talk." She smiles at me. "You called him 'my king' princess. I'll get the patches." I rub his head and the back of his neck. "Is this all because I called you my king?" He cries harder. "I'm sorry I didn't even think about it being the first time you heard it from me." "I didn't expect it baby. I didn't expect it ever. I never thought about it like that. You are my queen. I didn't think of myself like that to you. I never thought..." He lays his head back down and tries to stop the tears again. "It's a lot." "Calm down for me sir. I'm going to put something on your eyes. It will make the red go away." I get up and get the green things off the table. "I'm sorry. It was a lot to hear that. I don't know how to fix this. But I promise you I will. I have hurt you and this bond so much. I want us to be together again." I sit on his lap straddling him. He hugs me so tight. "I'll do anything." "You can start by laying your head back. I need to put these on your eyes my king." He smiles then he gives me one of his gentle kisses. I melt right into him and want more. I start trying to take his shirt off. He shakes his head. "I won't break another promise to you." "Lay your head back." I put the green slices on his eyes and hug him for a few minutes. I keep my head laid on his chest and rub the back of his head. He rubs my back. After a couple minutes I take the green things off. "Perfect. Not red at all." "Where did you find those?" "You are on an island of highly emotional women. They had to figure something out. Mary got some to take home. Hopefully, we can figure that out." "Have you used them?" "Yea, 7 minutes before you landed. I was crowned and I was a disaster." He starts laughing. We get right by the door and he stops us. I smirk at him. "You ok my king?" He smiles. "I love that my queen." Then he gives me one of his kisses. Mary tries to come running in the door and instead hits us with it. "WHAT THE HELL MARY?" Tre yells. I go into the sitting room laughing. Momma looks between Dipak and Tre then to Asa. "They really are opposite on everything. That one falls on the floor. That one gets hit with doors." "We were coming out here momma. Why were you in such a hurry, Mary?" "I realized I left you in there with him alone while you are in heat." I shake my head. "He's the responsible one, and I don't think the heat effects him now anyway." Momma shakes her head. "That charm will have no effect on your heat since you're mates." "But we're not bonded yet." "That is true. I will ask the girls before we leave." "Thank you momma." Then a girl who looks like she is barely a teenager runs through the door and grabs onto Dipak. He's trying to push her away. But that girl wants him. Her eyes are black. We all sit there staring for a minute. I go over and get between them. Momma grabs the girl and holds her. I yell out the door for help. A couple of the unicorn girls run in. "I'm so sorry. We didn't notice she was this close to them." Mary laughs. "That one is sneaky too. We are use to that." We all start laughing and the unicorn girls take the girl out. Dipak seems kind of scared. "Are you ok?" "Did not expect that." I give him a hug. "Heat is crazy. And she was so young." Momma and Asa both start nodding. Prinna glances at me. "She may not have been a vampire. Some species start very young like that. But I told you he was a good boy. He tried to push her away." "Yes he is a very good man." He tightens his grip around me and smiles. Asa looks at me. "I'm surprised you didn't get mad princess." "I'm not going to get mad at or hurt a child in heat. That wouldn't be right. She can't help it and Dipak is fully capable of controlling himself." I look at Dipak and Tre. "Really grateful for those charms though. But you 2 should probably stay alert. There are quite a few in full heat right now. Please remember they can't help it. Yell for help if they grab you again and do not go anywhere alone. Keep a mom or me or Mary close to you." Tre crosses his arms. "This is totally backwards to what we usually do." Dipak laughs. "This is an entirely new experience for us. Usually we try to keep men away from you." I give him another hug. He seems fine now. Thora comes in. "I made us both a bowl princess queen. You guys can't be here. Do you even realize what these females will do to you?" "They just learned Thora. But they won't be here long. We need to do the ceremony. But we keep getting side tracked. And I would really like to walk in the water with them. They have to see the fish and flowers here. Oh and eat the food." I grab Dipaks shirt and head outside with him. Everyone follows me. "What first?" Asa yells, "What ceremony? What is going on?" "Sorry, I had to take a bath, and then I forgot to tell anyone. We're taking the island. They are submitting to my command and I guess there is a ceremony for that. Hopefully it's like one of momma's cause I'm not sure I could sit through a 4 hour one like daddy does." Asa nods, "Oh." Celina comes up to us. "Hi Celina. This is Dipak. And Tre is..." I start looking around. He clears his throat and I about jump out of my skin. "Tre is right behind me Celina. And how do you wish to be addressed. Is it queen?" "Nothing formal here. Only my name. I will take you 3 to our fields. The rest of your party can attend. But they can not go on the field." Momma nods. "No problem. Just tell us where to stop walking." Celina smiles. "Great thank you." The 3 of us follow her into the middle of the unicorn fields. Momma and the other girls are outside the fenced area. I watch all the unicorns jumping around and playing. Some are flying. They are all sorts of beautiful colors. There are at least 200. It's amazing and breathtaking to stand here like this. My boys are both smiling and watching the unicorns. I put my arms through both of theirs. "This place is pure magic." Dipak kisses me on the head. "Yes it is sweetheart." Celina makes a couple hand movements then whistles. All the unicorns land and face us. A few come out as girls. She talks for about 20 minutes. Then another of the girls talks for 10. I start to get bored and Tre hands me a grape. I smile and take the grape. He hands me grape after grape until the 3rd girl gets done talking. Then I guess it's our turn. Me and Tre look at each other. Then we both look at Dipak. Dipak laughs and starts talking about how wonderful this is. He lets go of me and gets closer to them to talk more. He talks for 20 minutes. Tre runs out of grapes. I start getting bored again. Then Celina starts talking again. I feel myself wanting to start banging my head off of one of them. Then they all kneel. All of the unicorns all bow their heads. The girls drop to one knee. It is amazing to see this. Tre says "Rise." I think he was waiting on me to say it. But I didn't know I was supposed to. Dipak probably forgot again. "That's it baby." We stand there for a few more minutes and all the unicorns start playing. "I think I could watch this for hours." Dipak hugs me from behind. "Are you going to command any of them home with you?" Celina smiles, "You very well could." I watch them playing and being so happy together. "I would never. They all belong here." "I knew I chose right... Would you like to ride on one of us? I have 2 that will ride with someone on them. They have both done it a couple of times, and you are small enough still." She waits for my answer, but I stand there stunned stupid hanging onto Tre. I think my eyes are about to pop out. But words will not come out at all. He busts out laughing. "She would love that." I can't even move. A light blue unicorn walks right up to me and I stand there hanging onto Tre still. He picks me right up, and puts me on it. "You have to hold on." He moves my head, so I look in his eyes. "Hold on baby." I hold on to the unicorn. She takes off running so fast. She runs all over for 5 minutes. I am squealing and laughing the entire time. Then she jumps and starts flying. She flies over top of momma and the other girls then back to the boys. She lands between them and Dipak pulls me off. I turn and smile. "Thank you so much. That was amazing." She bows her head then leaves to play with the other unicorns. I stand there with my arms in both boys arms. "I got to ride on a unicorn." They both start laughing. Then they both lead me off the field.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD