6. Lunch

1284 Words
After a few hours of sitting here Dipak brings in food. "Come eat with me sweetheart." He winks at me. "Busy here today?" He sets up the food in my office. "No, quite boring, actually. Barely anyone here. I was thinking about taking a nap on my couch." We sit down to eat. "I'm sorry. I know I promised I would try to be less of a pain. Then I run in your meeting and threaten to kill everyone. And Mary killed the chair. I'll try to do better. I got mad about the guards." "That's not being a pain at all, sweetheart. I like it when you are defensive about your people. That kind of stuff does not bother me at all." "What bothers you?" "Pulling advisors out of my meeting to go shopping or fishing or anything like that." "I liked seeing you get defensive again. It's been a long time. It's good to see you taking care of your people. I didn't know how much I missed it until you came in swinging a sword. And Mary getting our attention." I choke on my water. "Tre felt bad about hitting you." "Yea he was a mess by the time we got here. He didn't mean it. And if I hadn't been swinging a sword at him, it wouldn't have happened. It wasn't his fault." "I know. Why were you both such a mess about it though?" I smile at my plate. "We've been fighting like that since we were little kids. Before I was even veiled. He's never once drew blood from me. It was really shocking. But it was an accident." I shrug my shoulders at him. "It happens. I think the doctor's visit was more for him to calm down than me. I was fine by the time we got here." "What did the doctor say?" "I believe his exact words were. It's already healed, that was pointless, and are you staying because I need to catch up on some paperwork." I drink the rest of my water and watch him. He looks so good sitting here laughing. "You seem to be doing a little better today sir. Not as tired." He glances at me and his eyebrows shoot up. "What?" "You're getting dark eyes sweetheart." "Oh that's weird." "What were you thinking about?" "That you seem better today. You look good sitting here laughing." He smirks at me. "I swear that's all. You weren't naked in my head or anything." "I guess your dark eye issue is back." He walks to me all sexy and gives me a kiss. "I got 30 minutes. I can take care of it now." He winks and picks me up. He puts me down on my desk and goes for my marking spot. He pulls my head back by my hair to get a better angle at it. It's so sudden I gasp. He's never pulled my hair before. I think I like it He uses his hand that's not in my hair to rip the buttons off the dress and he pulls the top part down. He bends down and sucks on my n*****s. I put my hands in his hair and pull. "Yes." I pull up on his shirt. He pulls it over his head and goes right back to my marking spot. He thrusts against me and he's hard. He grabs my hair again and pulls my mouth to his. Then he gives me a rough kiss and rips my underwear off at the same time. "MINE." He puts 2 fingers inside me then takes them right back out. "ALL YOURS." I start pushing his pants down. He lets them fall. Then shoves his d**k into me. All the way in. "OH YES." He shoves it in me hard and fast a couple times. Then he stops and smirks at me. He steps back and I am reaching for him. "GIVE ME." "Oh you are going to get it." He stands me up and turns me around then pushes me down so I'm bent over the desk. "What?" I start to think he's going to put it in my butt. "No please." He shoves it back inside of me. "I won't do that to you yet sweetheart. You feel ok like this? Does it hurt at all?" He pushes it in me all the way a couple times. "MORE." "Yes ma'am." He f***s me fast and hard. I can't even get air in my lungs at all. I reach to get a grip on my desk and knock something off. "Good girl. Take what I give it." He goes harder. "OH DIPAK YES." He pulls my head off my desk by my hair. Then smacks my ass. "Whose is it." "YOURS." "f*****g take it." "DIPAK." The pressure is building so fast. "DIPAK YES." He shoves it into me a couple more times and the pressure explodes. "OH YES." His hand goes right to my mouth. Once I'm done I lay my head on the desk and take him. It only takes him another couple thrusts and he cums inside of me. The throbbing feels so good. Once he's done, he rubs my butt. "Good girl." He takes it out and I stand up and turn around. Must be to fast. I nearly fall and he catches me. "Sorry sweetheart that was a lot." He sits in my chair and pulls me down on top of him. "You ok? Was that to rough?" I sit there for a minute trying to find words. He rubs my arms. I finally point at my desk. "You just..." "Yea, I bent you over the desk. Are you ok?" I keep pointing at the desk. "Take that too." He busts out laughing. "Well ok then. I guess you are good. You need clothes though. I ripped those off you." "I have extra dresses over there." I point to a drawer. "But no extra underwear anywhere." I get another dress on and buttoned while he puts his clothes back on. "I'll bring you some underwear baby. I'll hurry, you sit for a minute. You're still shaky." I sit in my chair and look over at the files all over the ground. Great. He comes back quick and gets on his knees in front of me. He puts my underwear over my feet. I stand up and he slides them all the way up. Then he kisses my lower stomach. "Are you ok sweetheart? That was to much I think." I rub my hand through his hair then bend down and give him a deep kiss. "I really liked it love. But next time please move my files first." I point to disaster beside the desk. He smirks and kisses my stomach again. "No problem sweetie. I love you." "I love you too." "I still got 5 minutes. Told you I could get it taken care of quick." He winks at me and I smack his shoulder. He leads me back to the nurses' desk. Dorseti crosses her arms. "Well, lunch sounded fun and you both better fix your hair." I give him the dirtiest look and fix his hair. "Woman, I can only be fast or keep you quiet. Apparently I can't do both." He fixes my hair. I smile at Dorseti. "Yes, our lunch was very nice. Thank you for asking." Then we all start laughing. Mary comes around the corner. She fixes Dipaks' hair first. "Did you at least eat?" He nods. "Go! You're going to be late if not." Then she messes with my hair. He kisses my cheek. "See you at dinner sweetheart." Then he runs out of the medical area.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD