25. Island Tour

2461 Words
We get off the field and Thora is jumping up and down. "YOU RODE A UNICORN!" I smile big. Momma stares at me and Dipak. "How long were you going to make them stay kneeling? It was at least 15 seconds to long. They only all have to kneel. They don't have to stay like that. You say 'Rise' I have told you both this before. You have to release them." "Tre remembered momma." Momma rolls her eyes. "Well at least one of them had the sense to say it. If Tre wasn't there they would probably still be like that." "And Dipak had a speech ready and everything. I didn't know we had to speak." "I've heard your dad talk so much, I said some of the stuff he says." "You actually listen to all that? I was out there getting fed grapes wondering which of you 2 I should start banging my head off of. I don't think I heard a word anyone said." "That does not surprise me at all my child. She's not going to be a good speech giver, boys. Tre, you better work on your skills. Dipak saved all of you on this one." A unicorn girl comes up to me. "I heard you say you wanted to show them the calm waters. It will be closed to the other visitors for the lunch hour. You may show them then. But 2 of us will be attending in case of any other sneaky ones." Mary nods. "Yea that's a good idea. I'll go too." Thora comes over. "Me too." She gestures for the boys. "We have clothes for you to swim in. Right this way." "Wait outside please. This is a very small changing room only." The boys come out in regular length shorts. "I really expected something smaller." Thora laughs. "YOU WISH." "True." Me, Tre, Dipak, and Thora all stay close together in the water for the first half of it. Then Thora runs off with Dipak. I didn't even notice we lost them. Then it's only me and Tre. He doesn't seem to care. He's watching all the plants and fish. I see the plant that hides its flowers. I drag him over to it and try to touch the flower. It gets sucked up inside the plant. He waits for it to come back out and then he tries. He stands there smiling at it. I do love his smile. Then I see the reef. We swim over to it and look at all the brightly colored corals on it. We both point out a few of the fish to each other. Then a creature steps on my foot and I jump straight in his arms. I'm looking down trying to see what it was. He panics for a second then sees it. He puts me back down and points at it. Then we swim around the reef and point stuff out. I see a baby turtle and nearly tackle him. I drag him over and show him. He touches its shell. Then a big fish shows up. Bigger than either of us. He pushes me behind him and reaches for his sword but it's not there. This man is about to attack a fish with his fist. I shake my head and step in front of him. I raise my eyebrows. Then I hold my hand out where he can see it. The fish puts its nose in my hand. I pet it a couple of times. Then I take Tre's hand and the fish lets him rub his side. The fish swims off after a couple minutes and Tre wraps his arms around me. He gives me the biggest hug. I'm sure he has words but it's not like we can talk underwater. Then a very mad Mary shows up and points us to shore. She keeps pointing us all the way to the to the dining room. We go in and everyone else is eating. Thora laughs when she see's us. "It was only supposed to be an hour you 2. You went over by like 30 minutes. We had to send a very mad Mary in after you." I grab a towel and dry my hair. "Sorry everyone, it's nearly impossible to tell time down there and everyone disappeared on us. I turned around and everyone was gone." Thora asks me, "See anything new?" "Tre tried to beat up a fish. That was new." Tre laughs and ties the towel around his waist. "Well, I didn't know it would be a friendly fish." I sit down beside Dipak to eat. He touches his shoulder to mine. "This food is really good. We need to find out what this is." "Yea they put these yellow things in everything. And they are always amazing. It's sweet kind of." Another of the unicorn girls walks in. "The rough waters are available for one hour after you are done eating." "Thank you so much. I am so happy they get to see both sides." She leaves and I smile at Dipak. "Did you like all the fish and flowers?" "Yea they were pretty neat." Thora laughs. "He tried to beat up an eel. Ended up getting zapped. So, you were wrong. He didn't even make it a whole hour with the flowers." "I tried." "I know. You did good love. I wanted you to see it." "It was amazing sweetheart." He kisses me on the head. Thora glances at Tre. "How did you like it?" "I loved it. I think I could have stayed down there all day. There is so much to see." "Me and Thora have spent half a day down there everyday for the last week. And we still find new stuff." "And we've only made it out to the reef. There is more out past that." Tre laughs. "I guess I could stay for a month then." I realize he probably would have seen more if I hadn't been bugging him so much. I wonder if he even liked that I was there. Dipak elbows me. "You ok?" "Yea, sorry." Tre seems concerned. No one else noticed. We're all done eating. "You both ready to see the other side of the island?" Thora jumps up. "I AM." I stand up and Mary runs over to me. She starts pulling all the jewelry off and then grabs the crown. The boys both put an eyebrow up. "It will all get ripped off and lost if I don't take it now." We all go to the rough side. Me and Thora take off into the water and my boys catch up pretty quick. Thora nudges me and points at Tre. He's irritated already. I laugh a little bit at that. I glance at Dipak and he's fine. I pat the water a couple times and a fish swims up to me. I grab on, and it goes so fast and throws me up in the air. I'm laughing and screaming the whole time. I fight the waves back to the boys. "I told you the fish throw us." Tre raises his eyebrows and the fish throws Thora. Dipak winks at me. "I'll do this once." "Hold on tight at first then let go when it jumps." "Alright." He grabs onto the fish and it takes off. It jumps and throws him so far. He crashes down into the water, and I am laughing my ass off. I give Tre a hug. "You going to try?" He makes a grumbly noise and watches for Dipak. Meanwhile, a big wave comes and smacks us all. It knocks me down to the bottom and Tre immediately has his hands on me. He stands me right back up and gives me a quick check of what he can see. He's even more annoyed now. Then Dipak roams back. "That was fun." Tre is so annoyed and irritated. "You going to try? 1 time?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Once." I jump and down. I am trying not to laugh. This is hilarious. He grabs the fish and it takes off. It jumps and it throws him fairly far. He gets back to me about the time another big wave takes me out. He has his hands on me right away again. He pulls me right back up and looks me over. Dipak takes off on another fish. Then I feel something moving between my boobs and nearly panic. I'm trying to take my top off and reach in it at the same time. "THERE'S SOMETHING MOVING IN MY BOOBS." He reaches in my top and pulls out a little fish. I'm half in tears. "I did not like that in there." He fixes my top. "You'll be fine." "Did you like getting thrown by the fish?" "No. Not sure why you like that." "I don't know. I just do." And then a wave comes and knocks me off my feet again. Tre stands me right back up. I think he's about to blow up. He's turning red. Thora jumps out of the water and runs at Dipak. "AGAIN." "That one knocked my skirt off." I reach down and find it around my ankles. I stand back up and pull it up at the same time. "It was hooked on my feet. I got lucky." Another one smacks us, and he grabs me before I get taken under. "I can't deal with these anymore, baby. I have to go sit on the beach." "I wanted you to see it. I understand." He gives me a kiss and before he walks away. Dipak grabs me and throws me into the next big wave. I come up choking with my shirt around my throat. He grabs me and fixes it. "Might have thrown you to hard baby. You alright?" "AGAIN." He grabs right onto me and throws me as far as he can. I do about 4 flips before I hit the water. I swear I heard a fish laugh when he did it. I get back to him as fast as I can. He points at the fish. I grab the fish and that thing throws me so far. I get back over to him, and he throws me right into a wave. I come out choking. This time my shirt's on at least. I swim over to him and Thora is there now. She is coughing. He launches her into a wave and throws me really far again. I almost get back to him again and a big wave comes and takes us both out. We stand up at the same time, and he is smiling so big. He really does love this. He shakes his hair out and grabs onto me. He throws me really far, then he grabs a fish and the fish throws him. He dives right into the water when he lands. I grab a fish, and it flings me so far I can't help but scream. I pop back up, and I can see Tre staring right at me from the beach beside his mom. We spend the next half hour getting thrown all over the place. Every time I look at the beach, Tre has his eyes on me. Dipak grabs me and throws me. This time really far again. When I land, I touch the bottom. I am really far out. The water is quite deep here. I walk around and there are so many seashells here. Some are big. There are plate shells too. I find one shell that is as big as my head. I glance around to see if I can find another and both boys are staring right at me. I show them my shell. They both start laughing. Then Dipak hits Tre's arm and points to something behind me. Tre grabs me so fast and has me all the way out of the water before I can even turn around. "Tre what?" "THORA OUT THE WATER NOW! Mary give me those swords." "TRE WHAT?" I can feel the tears coming up. Thora comes running up to us. "What is happening?" "There's a big shark out there baby." He takes the swords from Mary and starts going back in. Dipak comes out about the time he gets close enough to go under. They talk for a couple of seconds, then both turn around and head back towards to us. I'm still holding my shell. I sit the shell down and watch them. They come right to me. "The island has a barrier. The shark couldn't get in, and I couldn't get out. It is safe. Scared us for a second sweetheart. You ok?" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream an ear-splitting scream. They both jump. The seashell is crawling on my foot. I jump straight up between them and they both catch me from falling down on it. They put me down on my feet. I stand there and watch my shell crawl all the way back into the water. Thora busts out laughing. "I don't think that one wanted to go home with you princess queen." A unicorn girl smiles. "It has been 1 hour." "Thank you. We will go rinse off and change." She bows her head and leaves. "Well, that's it really. It keeps us busy for hours and hours every day. I'm really happy you guys got to see it." Thora grabs me. "Let's show them how to get the salt off." She drags me to the pipes. The fresh water pours down on us. I make sure my hair gets rinsed and everything. I even pull out my shirt and let the water flow through it. Dipak gives me a funny look. "I had a fish in there." Dipak winks at me. "I guess you found a way to go fishing after all." It takes us a few minutes, but we get all the sand and salt off. We go to our hut and get changed. Then a girl comes in, "Your heat is over. You can no longer get pregnant. You may return with them safely." I jump up and down and give her the biggest hug. Then I start crying. "I really did it." Dipak grabs me and hugs me. "You did good babygirl. I'm really proud of you. Let's get you all packed up. Time to go home." It felt so good hearing that. I loved it. I feel something pull in my chest. Dipak whispers in my ear. "Our bond is getting stronger. That's all it was." He gives me a little kiss, and we hold hands while everyone throws stuff everywhere. The carriage is packed so quickly and we leave 15 minutes later. I sit between my boys.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD