46. Bitten

1674 Words
The next thing I hear is Tre and Frode talking. I open my eyes, and they are standing over us. I throw my arms up and stretch. Thora does the same thing. "We must have fallen asleep, princess queen." "Yea, I was tired from the river." "Me too." Frode picks her up. "Let's go get you ready for dinner." "It's sleep time, Tre." "Nope. Servants fill the bath." He sits beside me. "Need to take a bath after being in the river. You were all muddy." I pull him down on me and steal a kiss. "I'll take a bath, but I don't want to wash my hair again. I have to do it in the morning. Servants put the rose oils out please and add the rose bubbles." "Ok, baby, I'll wash you up." He picks me up and puts me on my feet. I lean on him and try to fall sleep standing. He gives me another kiss and sways back and forth with me for a few seconds. "I will keep you up one way or another baby." He pulls a few straps and the dress comes off. I hold onto him tighter. "I think you will pass out after 1." He strips his clothes then pulls my underwear down. He carries me to the bath and steps down in it. We sit in the center. I finally open my eyes. We are surrounded by bubbles and it smells so good. "What does the rose do baby?" "It calms the mind and makes me soft. It is also relaxing." "I'm not sure if you need to be more relaxed. But it does smell good baby. I am going to wash your hair. You have dirt in it." "Can I wash yours too?" "Of course baby." I relax as he starts in on my hair. We wash each other's hair and bodies. I love being so close to him. About halfway through the bath, I finally wake up. Then I start teasing him a bit. He makes me c*m by just touching me with his fingers. "Where would you like to c*m this time sir?" "How about in your mouth again baby?" I make him stand up, then I swallow him all down. We hold each other and touch for a bit. Then we get out. He gets his clothes back on. "What are you wearing baby?" "Nurse outfit. I want something easy." I comb my hair while he gets my clothes out. I give him a kiss. "You are very kind and sweet to me sir." He gives me one of his deep gentle kisses. He seems like he wants to say something for a second, but then he kisses my head. "Let's get over there and dry your hair before we end up late." Almost everyone is in the dining room when we get there. Thora looks at me. "I HAVE TO HAVE THAT ONE." "It's rose. It's relaxing and smells good. It comes with bubbles. I'll get you a set of them." "Roses are my favorite smell." She leans closer to Tre and smells deeper. "Thora, are you smelling my mate?" "I can't help it." Me and Tre laugh. She sits as close as she can to him. Dipak comes in and sits beside me. "What is she doing?" "Smelling my mate." Then we all bust out laughing. Dipak kisses my head. "You do smell good sweetheart. But I'm not going to sit here and smell you." "Thank you for that sir." Thora smiles. "We should go dancing." "I do need another human dress. We could get some new dresses and dance a bit. I also promised Elkie and Dorseti I would take them out sometime. I could get dresses for all of us. And Mary can go. That does sound fun." She glances at Frode. "I can sit with Ana tonight. It's fine with me." I throw my spoon at Mary. She gives me an annoyed look. "What?" "Want to go dancing?" "Yea, I will do that." Asa smiles. "I want to go too. Aurelia, they are going dancing." "Really?" "Yea, I can find a festival somewhere. We can dance and shop a bit." Prinna smiles. "Oh that does sound fun." Dracul looks at Tre. "Bring your mother home alive son." "Yes sir." Tre looks at Dipak. Dipak says "You pick" and rubs his eyes. "How many you think?" "Probably more than we have here." They both laugh. Tre nods. "Me, Dipak, Kane, and Gunner." Gunner laughs. "You're going to put 4 of us on 6 of them?" Bud puts his arm around Prinna. "I'll go and dance. She likes that." Prinna lays her head on his shoulder and smiles. "It will be fine. They will shop early and load the carriage. By the time they get drunk we just have to keep pushing them back to the dance floor. Make sure none of them roam off with any strange men. But who is riding in the carriage and who is flying?" Mary's hand shoots up. "Carriage. I am not doing that again." Prinna laughs. "Me and Bud will do the carriage as well." Asa looks at Tre. "We can fly there but we'll need a carriage back." "We fully understand that." Frode looks at us again. "I want to go too. I haven't danced with you in too long, baby. I won't be there late though." We sit and eat after he gets it all sorted, then Dipak kisses my head. "I'm going to go find a festival quick baby. I'll be right back." I smile at him. I am starting to miss him. Thora smacks the table. "Do not start that now." "Great." Tre starts laughing. We all keep eating and after about 10 minutes Dipak comes back in. "Found a good one. About 30 minutes by carriage." He sits by me and whispers in my ear. "I'll take a carriage with you. I can get rid of them in 30 minutes." Everyone who heard him say it cracks up laughing. I smack him. "I am not a challenge." "Well 30 minutes is sweetheart." Thora, Frode, and Tre all laugh harder at that. "I mean it." "All I have to do is cuddle you for 30 minutes, and they will go away." He kisses me on the head. We all finish eating and head for the carriages. Dipak is standing in the front of the castle directing people. "Mom and dad 1st carriage. Asa, Aurelia and Tre. 2nd carriage. Frode and Thora, 3rd carriage. Mary, Gunner, and Kane 4th carriage. If you want to fly, go ahead. But don't forget what carriage you are supposed to be in." I go to get in our carriage and he puts his arm around me. "Let me work those eyes out baby. Then we can fly over." He picks me up and carries me into the first sitting room. "Guards no one in." He goes right after my marking spot. "f**k I have missed you." He pops the 3 buttons on my dress and pushes it off me. It's all so fast. He kisses me so deep. Then he strips his clothes off. "f**k yes baby." He drops to a knee and pulls my underwear off. I take a second and look at him. "I am so lucky to have you sir." He stands up and kisses me. "I'm the lucky one, don't ever forget that." I smile and play with his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and start kissing him again. I kiss his marking spot, and he lays me down one the couch and gets on top of me. He kisses me a few times then goes after my marking spot. "Uhhhhh." "Good girl." He twists my n****e and starts thrusting against me. "Yes please." I run my nails up his back and all the way into his hair. I lightly pull it and he shivers. "f**k yes." "More." "Yes ma'am." He slides his d**k in me. "OH DIPAK YES." He starts off so slow but starts picking up speed fast. "f**k I missed this baby." "OH PLEASE." He starts going even faster, and I can tell he's getting close. I can feel it building in me too. I try to bite his jaw, but I miss and bite his marking spot. My fangs aren't out, but he starts cumming right away and his fangs come out. He bites right into my marking spot. Then I start cumming hard. "DIPAK." My fangs come out on their own and I go to bite his. I feel his hand grab my head and hold it back. "DIPAK." I keep cumming all over his d**k. "OH YES." I can still feel him throbbing inside of me. "DIPAK." We cuddle and hold each other. "You ok sweetheart?" "Yea, that was really intense." "I'm sorry I bit into you like that. I should have been more careful." I rub his back. "I tried to bite your jaw and I missed. My fangs weren't out though. I don't think we sealed it. You grabbed my head when my fangs came out." "Did it hurt you when I bit into you?" "No, it felt really good. I started cumming right away and it lasted forever. It was a lot more intense than normal too. I'm sorry I bit onto yours. I really didn't mean it." "I love it when you bite me baby. We're all good. It was really intense for me too, and you didn't even break the skin. I can only imagine what that would really feel like." "Someday.." He smiles and kisses me. "But not today." We lay on the couch for another minute. "Ok sweetheart, we need to go." "Is my dark eye issue gone?" "Yes it's gone." I put my underwear on and then my dress. When my dress touches my neck it stings and hurts for a second. I don't say anything. Probably just sore.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD