45. Swimming

1403 Words
I get in the barn and Dipak pulls me off the Butter. He gives me a good kiss, Tye comes in behind me and sees it. He raises his eyebrows and Dipak drops me to my feet. "I didn't know you were there." "It's ok. He knew something was up. Ronion offered to beat him up and put him in jail. Then tell my daddy he was there all night." "Please don't ever repeat that." Tye gets down off the horse. "I won't." "Oh." "What sweetheart?" "The um..." I point towards the cave. Tye talks for me. "The cave has fresh blood in it." Dipak hugs me. "Are you ok?" "I got scared for a second, but Tye got me out, and we left." "Did you see what it came from?" "He tried to go back in." I shake my head. "I don't want that." "She said no, and I didn't want her to panic. I said it was ok, we would just tell someone when we got back. I didn't want her panicking on me out there alone." "That was really f*****g smart." Dipak runs out and starts yelling. Dracul comes in with Asa and Tre right after Dipak leaves. Tre picks me up and kisses me. "You have fun?" "Yes, we went and seen the werewolf village." "Yea, you don't smell good baby. But I'm glad you had fun." I give him a big hug. "What was Dipak yelling about?" Tye answers. "The cave has fresh blood in it. I couldn't go back in to see what it was. She was ready to panic. I got her out." "That was really f*****g smart. Dad, did you hear that?" "Yes, I'm going right now." Dracul runs out. Tre kisses my cheek. "I should probably go too baby. Check out the baby horse and I will be back so soon." I cuddle into his chest for a second. He kisses my head, then leaves. Thora comes in next. "I love baby horses. Where did my mate run off too?" "Blood in the cave again. They are all checking it out, apparently." "But where's the horse?" I laugh and the 3 of us check out the baby horse. It is so little and tiny and perfect. Me and Thora both "awww." Then Asa walks over and starts the "aww." Tye laughs at us. Zacier walks up. "So what is this boy's name, Hypatia?" I stare at him for a minute. He is the same color as butter. "Cream." Asa and Thora both laugh. Zacier rubs his eyes. The prince raises his eyebrows. "What cream is like butter?" Thora smiles. "Let's keep thinking about it." "What about Duke?" Everyone nods. "It's Duke." Tre wraps his arms around me from behind. "Let's go out to the river. We can make a fire, and I'll send you in for some fish, baby." "How was the cave Tre?" He won't look at me and I can tell something is wrong. Thora grabs me. "I WANT TO GET THROWN IN THE RIVER. LET'S GO." Thora and Asa drag me to the river. Tye and Tre are talking together. I can't hear what they are saying over these 2 screaming though. We get out there and Tre smiles at us. "Girls, we're not getting fishing poles. Grab a big fish when you go in." He glances at Tye. "I need to get a fire going, throw them in until Dipak gets here. He will take over then. Here I'll show you how." He grabs me and throws me as far as he can. I scream and hit the water. That is so fun. I sink to the bottom and catch a big fish. Then I drop it on the shore. I run back over to Tye. "AGAIN." He throws me back out. The next time I come up, Dipak is standing on the shore giving Tye directions. "You need to throw them as far as you can, so it takes them longer to get back. If not, they will kill your arms." The next time I come back, my dad and Tye's dad are out there. As well as Frode and Ana. It seems like every time I get thrown, I come back and more people are here. By the time we are ready to eat, everyone and their mate is here. Dipak yells at us. "Come eat." I shake my head. "NO AGAIN." "NO EAT. COME HERE." I give him a dirty look. But he has boar and fish. I get some of both. I sit by the fire with Thora and we eat. When we get done, we go stand on the boulder. Dipak comes over after about 5 minutes. "I'll throw you both twice, but then we have to do the meeting." We both start complaining. He grabs us and throws us in. We come back and he does it again. We come back, and he's standing on the shore with all the guys. We both run up to him. "AGAIN." "No, we have to do the meeting. We've been out here for 2 hours already." "TRE." "We have to have the meeting baby." I look at daddy and start to cry. Tye's dad smiles. "Oh Tye can throw you for another hour. I have to go though." Everyone starts laughing except me and Thora. We run out to the boulder. After an hour we go back to the castle. "Why was your dad here anyway?" I yawn it out. I am tired after being in the water so much. "It took me 4 hours to get some papers." Me and Thora chuckle. "It took her and Dipak 9 hours to walk to the blacksmith once. No one could figure that out." I laugh under my breath. "We figured if we made it take forever, no one would ever ask us to do anything again." She nods. "That's actually a good idea." "I want to see this store of yours before I leave. Can we do that?" "Sure, you'll just have to wait for another outfit change. We're a bit soggy." "I need to go over there anyway. I need more soap." "Weren't we there yesterday?" "Yea I ran out of soap today though." The 3 of us laugh. Tye waits by the entrance. Me and Thora get changed and go right back down. I'm still combing my hair when I get there. Thora is standing beside him yawning and stretching. "Guard notify Tre that I'm going to the village with Tye and Thora." We get to my store. He looks around. "I can see you using all this too." "I have 30 scents. All of my own. They aren't even in my store. I really do love all these. Been using them since I was a baby." Thora smiles. "I can't wait till the dry skin one gets in here. That smelled amazing. I will be buying so much of that." "I'm going to have to increase the supply. There are a lot more people shopping for it now. I need 1 more stop." I buy all the little cakes again. We get out and Thora busts out laughing. "Every time. You buy all of them." "I can't help it. They are amazing." Tye takes another bite. "These are good." I shove a whole one in my mouth. Me and Thora are half staggering by the time we get back to the castle. Neither of us can stop yawning. We get in and find a guard. "We need Tre." Thora and I lean on a wall. We use each other for support. "I hate it when they do that. Grab her." I feel myself getting lifted. Warm strong arms. "I didn't know what to do other than grab them both." I open my eyes for a second and the prince is carrying me. Tre has Thora. "They always fall asleep like that when there is only one of us there. Like how are we supposed to carry the 2 of you? Guard open that door." Thora starts crying. "Why yell?" "Sorry I'll be quiet. Follow me back here." I feel myself getting put in my bed and I feel Thora get put down beside me. Then I hear Mary. "I'm watching you." Tre laughs for a second. "Mary make sure they are up 2 hours before dinner. They both need baths from being in the river."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD