3. Soap Shop

1326 Words
I sit on the front steps and wait for Tre. Maybe he wasn't serious. He shows up with gloves and throws a veil over my head. I guess I forgot about those. "Can we steal a guard's horse?" "No, we can walk." "FINE." I glare at the road and keep my arms crossed while we go to the market. We get to the bakery and they have 5 new flavors. "I want all of those." We sit outside and eat them. It's nice to sit and watch everyone move around. "I think I missed this." "I want to show you something." I take his arm, and he leads me to a little building. It's my shop for my soaps and oils. 2 people are picking out oils and a servant is helping them. The tears fall out of my eyes. I turn and grab onto him. I shove my face in his chest and cry. He wraps his arms around me and leads me back out. "I didn't know you were going to react like that. Are you alright?" He holds me and rubs my back. "It's really real." "Yes it is. You did that." He tilts my chin up. "And it's making good money. You will do really well with it." I hug him and cry some more. "Thank you." He tightens his arms around me and lets me cry until I'm done. Then he leads me to music. We sit at a table and listen. He gets me some water and a slow song comes on. "Can I have a dance?" I take his hand. I hold him and dance for the whole song. It's so nice to hold him again. He keeps me wrapped up so tight in his arms. He's so warm. The song ends and I half stagger off the dance floor. He wraps an arm around me tighter and keeps a good hold. "You've been up awhile. I'll get us some food here and then take you back." "I didn't know it was this late." "Yea you always did get lost in the music." He winks at me. "Stay here, and I'll be right back." I see him give a signal to one of the guards and point to me. The guard nods and stays close until he gets back. He keeps his arm around me as we eat. "It's really good, but now I'm even more tired." "Yea, I'll be getting us a horse for the way back." "Afraid I'll fall asleep, and you'll have to carry me all the way back?" "Yes. That really would be a long walk." He gets a horse and pulls me up in front of him. He wraps his warm arms around me. I relax and fall right to sleep. We get back to the castle, and he rubs my arms to wake me up. I'm half awake, but it's relaxing me more. I start crying. "Summon Dipak." "What?" "She's going to fall if I try to get down. Figured you would want to take her anyway." "Yea, what did you do for all that time?" "I showed her the shop. Ate cake. Ate dinner and listened to music." "For 6 hours?" "She likes music. I figured she's awake. It's a start." I hear them both laugh and I cuddle into Dipak. I wake up sleeping on top of Dipak. We're both naked again. He's rubbing my back. "I love having you against me." "Me too baby." He's rubbing his hands up and down my whole back so lightly. It feels so good. It's actually turning me on. I slide up a little and kiss his marking spot. His eyes pop right open and he looks at mine. Then he raises an eyebrow. "You think you're ready?" "I want to be. I'm getting turned on laying like this." "It's been a long time baby." He flips us over. "I'll be easy. You enjoy it. I won't make you beg." I pull him in for a deep kiss while he thrusts against me slowly. "Where you put that chair? Maybe I will make you beg." His eyes go even darker and he gives me another deep kiss. My hips start rocking with his. "Sweetheart, I love this." He starts kissing on my spot and I run my hands into his hair pulling a little bit. "mmm me to." I bite his shoulder and pull his hair. "f**k baby. I missed this." "yes" He uses his hips to line his d**k up to me and enters me so slow and easy. "So wet for me already baby. You feel so f*****g good." I lay my head back and let him push all the way in. He feels amazing. I feel the pressure start building almost immediately. "PLEASE." "Please what baby?" "PLEASE SIR." I hear him laugh. "f**k I love this." He thrusts all the way into me a couple times. "It's not going to take either of us long baby. It's been to long." I grab his arms so tight as he pushes all the way into me over and over. He kisses my marking spot. "OH YES." "f**k yes baby." "DIPAK." He gives me a deep kiss and moves faster. "DIPAK." His movements are getting really jerky, and he is so deep. It feels so good. I feel him start throbbing inside me and the pressure inside me explodes. "DIPAK." I feel him all the way inside me. I'm pulsing around him. "YES." He's so big inside me. "DIPAK." I hold him as tight as I can until we slow down. We both relax at the same time. I rub his back, and he snuggles me for a couple minutes. "I really missed your d**k sir." "I really missed your entire body baby." "Yea that too." We cuddle and touch in bed for a good hour. "You staying in bed with me or are you going to the meeting sir?" "Staying in bed with you sounds better." He kisses me so gently. "Thank you for this." "Thank you sir. You are amazing." "So are you baby." He gives me a deep kiss. I feel his d**k start to get hard again. So, I run my nails up his back. "Do you want more baby?" "I was trying to tease you a little bit for next time." He smiles and kisses my lips. "I do not want to get out of this bed." "I will give you some help sir... If you go get in that bath, I will come in and rub oil all over you." "Thanks baby. That will do it." He gets up and goes for the bath. I laugh for a minute. Then head to the bath. He already has his hair washed. He's washing his body now. I watch him then step down into the bath. I put the oil in his hair then all over his body. "I did miss doing this. I love rubbing oil on you." "I love it too baby." He gets all rinsed. I order the servants to get his food and blood while he gets dressed. Then I step back in the tub and start on my hair. He watches me from the doorway once he's dressed. "Your food and blood should be out there sir." "Thank you baby. Come let me kiss you before I go." I stand up naked and go to him. He stares at me so hard. His eyes are all over me. "I love you and I am doing you again today." He gives me a nice deep kiss. "I am looking forward to it." He gives me a peck on the lips. "I need to leave before I get naked again." I climb back in the bath. "Go love. I'll get something comfortable on and come up in a bit." He smiles as he walks out. I hear him pick up the plate of food as he leaves.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD