2. Spoiled

1771 Words
"Child, you are going to make yourself sick. You can not eat that many cakes at once." "MARY, YOU TOLD ME TO EAT. I AM EATING. NOW YOU WANT ME TO STOP. MAKE UP YOUR MIND." Mary throws herself down on my bed. "I just can't some days. Don't be yelling for me when your stomach hurts." I shove another cake in my mouth. Dipak comes in and smiles. I jump up and run to him. I give him the biggest hug. I hold him so tight. His arms are so warm around me. "I missed you." "I missed you too, sir." He picks me up. "Move Kane." He sits with me on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder and snuggle. "I love you baby. Don't ever try to send me away again." "I love you too. I thought it would make you happy to be away from all this mess. I just want you to be happy." "I am happy baby." He gives me sweet gentle kiss. Omar starts talking. I didn't even know he was back. "That didn't take long to work out. Nadine, do you understand Dipak will be your mate? There is nothing really to process on this one I guess." Kane smiles. "Going forward this way, she should be able to stay conscious anyway. That's a start." Mary nods. "Yes give her time to process that someday she may have 2 mates. That's what should have been done to begin with. That would be too much for anyone to hear. A child hearing it, she doesn't understand enough." "Can we stop talking about me like I'm not here?" Dipak holds me tighter in his strong warm arms. I snuggle into him. I stretch big and Kane sits down his book. "You slept for 6 hours. That must have been a good nap. You are fine. Only sleeping this time." Mary pulls my feet. "You want to go to dinner?" "Yes, I need out of this room please." I walk about half way, then Kane carries me. "Your muscles need work. The walk is long. I will do it for you." I laugh. "Kings are the best." Mary shakes her head. "Kane are you still my slave?" "Yes." "Was anyone mean to you?" "They kept making me move out of that chair. That got irritating. But that was it." "What did they make you do?" "Only move from my chair." "I'm sorry they made you stand up on occasion, Kane. I will make sure we get you your own chair that no one else is allowed to sit in. That should solve the problem." He laughs and carries me into my room. "Put her down and sit in here. I'll get her a bath and dressed." I relax and get my hair washed. "Do I have time to be a princess for dinner, Mary?" "Sure little miss. You wearing the veil?" "Hell no. It's entirely to late to bring that back." She laughs. "Yea that's true. Bottom half of hair curly?" "Sounds perfect. With a tiara." "That does sound perfect." Mary gets me all ready. I have a floor length pink sleeveless strapless ball gown with diamond accents on. Then matching gloves that go above my elbows. I get on all diamond jewelry and a diamond tiara. I even have pink shoes with diamonds on them. I am so pink and sparkly. I love it. I go back to the sitting room and Kane's mouth hits the floor. "Wow. You look like a real princess now." I spin in a circle. I can't help but smile. I feel so pretty. "She's like 5 minutes late to the dining room, Kane. Get her there. Make sure she doesn't fall over or anything. She sits by Dipak." I take his arm and don't even make it out the door without stumbling. "Sorry, it's my heels. It's different now. I feel so weak." He picks me bridal carry and carries me to the dining room. Then he puts me on my feet. "She's still weak. Where does she go?" Momma sits back. "It's been awhile since we seen the princess outfit. Was not expecting that one." Dipak gets me from Kane and puts me in my chair. Daddy smiles. "You are beautiful my princess." "Thank you daddy. I wanted to be pretty for a bit. But turns out it's all to heavy, and I can't walk in it yet." I glance back at Kane. Then to momma. She smiles. "Sit wherever you feel Kane. We're going to have to move seats around again anyway. I can't get it right." Kane gets tears in his eyes. "It's ok Kane. Sit between Tre and Gunner. They probably need someone between them anyway." I laugh a little when I say it. Gunner busts out laughing. "Well, if he would stop summoning me for s*x we would stop having issues." Tre looks at me. "Did you do it again?" I nod and he cracks up laughing. "Yea, Kane sit here. I don't want Gunner getting any ideas. He keeps showing up for those." Then the whole table busts out laughing. Kane sits by Tre. He's still fighting tears. Tre starts talking to him and Omar switches spots with Gunner. They will help him through dinner and I will figure it out later. I cross my legs and lock it behind Dipaks. I rub his leg with my foot. He gives me a wink. His parents are still across from me. Thora is to my left with the baby. In a wide chair now. We eat dinner laughing and having fun. Then Dipak takes me home. "Do you want me to stay, baby?" "I'm afraid all I can do is sleep. I'm very tired. But I would like you to stay if you want to." "I would love to have you in my arms. I miss holding you so much." The front door opens. Kane comes in and stares at us. "Dipak, can you do something about that?" "What you want to do, baby?" "I don't know, but he can't sleep in my sitting room." "I'll give him a room." Dipak comes back alone a few minutes later and picks me up. "He's 1 door away. Servants are taking everything in now. So, let's get you out of everything and up against me for sleep." He takes everything off me so gently. "I missed this so much." He lays me back in the bed and slides my underwear off. Then he gets naked and lays down beside me. He pulls me over on him and starts rubbing my back. I relax and fall right to sleep. The next morning, he gives me a bath and dresses me in something simple. He makes sure I eat and have everything I need. This is all that happens for 10 days. He takes care of me and keeps everything simple. I go to meetings on occasion, but I fall asleep in most of them. I get better as the days pass, but I'm still weak. On the 11th day, I go to the doctor. Tre and Dipak both go with me. Dr. Cruor stares at me for a long time. "I'm not understanding this. You seem to be recovering ahead of schedule. You've gained almost all the weight you lost back. You are so sleepy still. Tell me about your daily life. How does your schedule go?" "I wake up, take a bath, get dressed, eat something. Sometimes I go to a meeting, but usually I fall asleep if I do. I eat lunch somewhere. Then I take a nap. Get up and dressed for dinner. After dinner I go to bed." "Are you having s*x at all?" "No." "Are you pregnant?" My eyes about pop out. Dipak says. "No." "Lay back Nadine. I'm going to feel your stomach. You 2 don't have to go anywhere." I lay down and he pushes my stomach. "No you're not. It does not happen often that a vampire can get pregnant. Has anyone explained to you when those times are?" I shake my head. "I will tell Mary to explain that one. She will know how that works for you. But I will say it's only about once every 10 years you can get pregnant. Your body will change for about a week and I will let Mary go from there." "Once every 10 years for a week? It doesn't sound that hard to not get pregnant." "Yes, as long as you stay away from that week. You will be fine. But talk to Mary about it some more ok?" "Yes doctor." "Back to this sleeping thing. The only idea I have left is that you are sleeping to much. You have to go out and do things. Build your stamina and strength back up. Go out on Butter for an hour today. Or visit the market. Try fishing. Nothing extreme to start, easy things. You'll get back to where you were. You have to start moving more. I do believe Dipak has made your life entirely to easy lately." I start laughing. "Yes it's very simple and relaxing." He smiles at me. "Simple and relaxing is what you needed to recover from being unconscious for that long. Now we can start picking it up." "But I like simple and relaxing." "Dipak you have spoiled her." "I see that now." The doctor stands up. "Easy to start. She does not have the strength for much. You are going to have to build her back up." I smile at them. "No throwing me in the river yet unless you want to fish me back out while I sleep." They both start laughing. I stretch and fall back on the bed. "I could nap here." "But you're not going to." Dipak pulls me up and makes me stand. I glare at him. Tre smirks. "I'll take you to the market." "But." Dipak shakes his head. "You're going." "But." Tre raises his eyebrows. "They have a new flavor of those cakes." "FINE. Tre, go get the money out of my desk drawer. There's usually 2k in it. Bring it all." Dipak starts laughing. "What do you need 2k for at the market?" "Never know. Last time I bought a king." Mary comes in. "We have plenty of those. Please don't buy another one." The boys laugh. "What did the doctor say?" "Build her up slow and easy. Dipak spoiled her." "Yea, I can see that. Have fun making her do things." I give her a dirty look as we all leave.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD