1012 Words
"You look beautiful Abby" Valentina said "Yeah mommy you look like a princess" Maria said Abby looked at herself in the mirror her hair was in waves, the dress was white knee length with lavenders at the bottom, the front was small v neck and the back was square, she had on flats since her feet swells up so she couldn't wear heels. "This would be our what fifth date" Abby said "Antonio and I still go on dates" Valentina said "What was your first date like?" Abby asked "Oh gosh, he was so scared asking my dad but he said yes. We went to this beautiful outdoor restaurant, then a walk on the beach where we had our first kiss" Valentina said "Sound so romantic" Abby said "It was" Valentina said "Ladies let's go!" Angelo yelled "Lord that child" Valentina said "We should go" Abby said Valentina nodded her head, she took Maria and went out of the room. Abby looked at herself again she like it and went out of the room. Demetri was waiting downstairs telling them when to go to the place. "Darling" Valentina said "Hey momma" Demetri said "Wow hot momma coming down." Angelo said Demetri looked up as Abby was making her way downstairs, he looked at her like looked at her taking in her beautiful pregnancy glow she had around her. "You look gorgeous" Demetri said Abby smiled at him. "You look handsome. Is that purple your wearing" Abby said "Lavender" Demetri said  "Looks good" Abby said Demetri smiled and help her everybody waved to them. "Where we going?" Abby asked "Dinner" Demetri said "No fair" Abby pouted "Don't pout baby, you look sexy" Demetri said Abby smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love you" Abby said "I love you too" Demetri said They smiled at each other, Abby rest her head on his shoulder. "Where we going?" Abby asked again "Dinner" Demetri said Abby laugh out. "Shoot I was hoping you'd say this time" Abby said Demetri chuckled out and kissed her head, Abby hummed out. An hour later they arrived at the restaurant, Abby looked at the restaurant that was the edge of the cliff side. "It's beautiful" Abby said "Let's hurry don't want to miss the sunset" Demetri said Abby nodded her head, the manager was waiting in the front. "Mr. Russo please follow me" the manager said "Come on" Demetri said Abby hummed and nodded her, Demetri helped her up the small flight of stairs, as they made it up Valentina and the other family pull up outside, Abby gasp out as she looked at the place her favorite flower was there used as decorations. "Demetri this is so beautiful" Abby said "The restaurant did the job I just told them your favorite flower" Demetri said "It's lovely, and thank you" Abby said to Demetri and the manager Abby looked around the, she could smell the sea breeze and made her way to the deck outside and looked at the sunset, Demetri quickly spoke to the manager and went out to her stood right behind her and hug. "This is so beautiful Demetri" Abby said "Only had to put it together in like five hours" Demetri said "You did a lovely job Love" Abby said "What?" Demetri said "Sorry been around your mom a lot" Abby said "No, I love it. Keep calling me that" Demetri said  Abby turned and hugged him, Demetri slowly pulled away from her. "Abby, when I first saw you I knew in my heart you were meant for me. I didn't know if I needed my other half until I laid my eyes on you, and when you said my name for the first time you took my breath away. I get chills and goose bumps when you smile at me the way the love shines in your eyes when you look at me, I could just get lost in them an never want to come out" Demetri said Abby was smiled at him she had tears in her eyes, Demetri got down on his knees. "Abigail Torrez will you marry me and grow old with me" Demetri said Abby's tears were coming down she gasp when she saw the ring, she chuckled and smiled at Demetri. "Yes, I'll grow old with you" Abby said Demetri smiled and slid the ring on her, he stood up and kissed her, they soon heard cheering, Abby stop kissing and looked inside the restaurant and saw the whole family there. "Mommy!" Maria said The three kids went up to the, Demetri stop them. "Easy there kiddos" Demetri said "Okay hugs" Enzo said They did a small group hug. "Let's all sit down and eat" Demetri said The Manager saw them coming back in he clap his head the Waiters all went to a chair and held it out for them as they sat down, they passed around some Champaign. "Sparkling grape apple cider for the lady" the manager said "Pink lemonade is fine" Abby said "Right away ma'am" the manager said Abby took a sip of the drink. "Do you like it?" Demetri said "I do but it's a bit strong" Abby said Demetri nodded his head, the family went around the table congratulating Abby and Demetri, they ate their meal that was brought out for them. "I want salad first" Abby said "Don't worry, I made it according it to your liking" Demetri said "Thank you" Abby said They ate their dinner once they were finished, Demetri took Abby out to the deck as everyone followed soon the fireworks were going off in front of them. "WOW!" Enzo said "So pretty colors" Maria said "Nice" Hunter said Abby looked at the fireworks, she gave Demetri a side hug. "This is the best date ever" Abby said Abby looked up towards Demetri. "I'm glad you loved it" Demetri said Abby lean on him again as they watched the fireworks go off, when over they went back in had some dessert about an hour later they all drove home.  
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD