1010 Words
Abby yawn out as she stretch in bed, she saw something shinning she looked at her ring and smiled at it, she slowly trace her finger around the diamond. "It was my grandmother's ring" Demetri said Abby saw him coming towards her already dressed for the day. "It's beautiful" Abby said "You need to get up, your father woke up last night" Demetri said Abby sat up, when she heard the news. "The doctor's are checking him now" Demetri said Abby nodded her head, she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom taking a shower putting on a robe and coming out, she went to get her clothes from the closet and fixed her hair. Abby went out of the room and made her way downstairs, she would've ran but now she was carrying two little ones so she just had to stick with speed walking. Demetri was talking with his mother when he heard her coming down, he left his mother and went to help Abby towards the back that lead to the guest house. "Slow down babe" Demetri said "I'm sorry, I just want to see him" Abby said "I know baby" Demetri said They open the door, the doctor was making their way towards them. "You go ahead" Demetri said Abby nodded her head, she made her way towards his room she made a small knock then up the door, her father Arthur was laying there a bit pale he looked up and saw her and smiled, Abby smile too. "Daddy" Abby cried out Abby went towards her father as fast as she could and gave him a light hug, Arthur patted her back and kissed her head. "Oh my baby" Arthur said Abby was crying in his arms, she looked up at him and rub his face. "Your awake" Abby said "I'm here pumpkin" Arthur said "You scared the s**t out of me" Abby chuckled out Arthur chuckled out and hugged her. "How are you doing the kids okay?" Arthur said "Yeah, they are doing fine they just want to see you. Maria misses her tea time with you" Abby said "And the babies" Arthur said "Fine, we doing a party for them this weekend to see what they are" Abby said "That's good" Arthur said Abby sigh out and sat up holding her father's hand. "The people that did this, blew up our house and the bakery back home" Abby said "I know I remember that" Arthur said "They umm" Abby took a big shaky breath. "What is it pumpkin?" Arthur said "They...ummm..... they killed mom" Abby cried out "Oh sweetie" Arthur said Arthur held her hand tight. "I know she had her reason for kicking me out but she's still my mom" Abby said "I know pumpkin and she will always be you mother no matter what" Arthur said "I found out some news too" Abby said wiping her face. "Good news or bad news" Arthur said "Bad" Abby said "Remember what I said about ripping the band aid" Arthur said "I know your not my real dad but to me that paper or whose sperm I'm from you will always my dad you were there for me always" Abby said Arthur sigh out and took Abby's hand. "I know digging into the Mancini past would bring this up someday, we were hoping to tell when you were eighteen but the divorce and then the babies came" Arthur said "Life just got in the way" Abby said "Yeah." Arthur said -Flashback- Arthur was taking pictures of an old town in Greece, he was enjoying the his trip he walked and bump into someone letting his camera fall out of his hands. "Oh, suca" a voice said "I'm sorry" Arthur said He picked up his camera and looked at the person, it was a woman in a red sundress, Arthur stood up straighter. "Hello, I'm Arthur, Arthur Torrez" Arthur said "Hi, Evelina" Evelina said "Do you, umm. Would you like to get some coffee" Arthur said "I..." Evelina hesitated "You can say no" Arthur said shyly "No, it's just I don't drink coffee" Evelina said "Okay, well I'm new here so I don't know where to go" Arthur said Evelina smiled as they walked towards a café that was a block away, Arthur talked about his travel with her and where he was from, what he likes and doesn't like movies, books, Arthur did a lot of talking while Evelina was listening to him. "So what about you what's your story?" Arthur said Evelina stop smiling, Arthur notice that she looked deep in a daze. "You know I'll tell you a secret, that I haven't tell anyone" Arthur said "Are we trading secrets?" Evelina said "You can call it that, I just want you to feel comfortable around me that's why I told you all about myself" Arthur said "I just found out I am pregnant" Evelina said Arthur was shocked. "Wow, does the father know?" Arthur said Evelina shook her head. "Well I can't have kids" Arthur said Evelina looked at him confused. "I had a car accident earlier this year, the driver was some drunk rich bastard so his daddy paid me a lot of money" Arthur said "I'm sorry" Evelina said "Don't be, anyways I haven't even tell my family about that part just the accident" Arthur said "I don't know what to do" Evelina said "Just keep your chin up everything will fall into place" Arthur said "Yeah, I like to be a nurse" Evelina said "Medical field. Nice." Arthur said "Yeah, I left my family not to long ago" Evelina said "Did they do something bad to you or kicked you out?" Arthur said "Something bad that I don't want to talk about" Evelina said "And we don't have too, how just about the happy stuff" Arthur said Evelina nodded her head, Arthur sat there as she began talking about what she was like growing up her likes and dislikes as well but never about her family.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD