1016 Words
"Hey babies, did you have fun?" Abby said "Eh wasn't a real challenge" Hunter said "You two must be good......Oh my god what happened" Amy said Hunter and Lorenzo looked back, Thomas came in with a bleeding nose and David was hunched over still hold his private parts as they walked in from the backdoor, Demetri was looking at the two then looked at his son's who were smiling at each other. "We ran into each other" David said Amy helped her brother sit down as one of the maids help Thomas with his nose. "I think it's broken" the maid said "Brio get the doctor from the guest house, boys can I see you in the living room" Demetri said Hunter and Lorenzo looked at the two and followed Demetri to the living room, Abby went to grab some ice for them freezer for them. "Explain" Demetri said "They had heart eyes in their eyes" Enzo said "Yeah, dad we were just protecting mom from being taken from you" Hunter said "Violence doesn't solve everything" Demetri said "Not when it mom and Maria" Lorenzo  said quietly "Now you better go and apologize" Demetri said "Whatever" Hunter said The two of them went back to the kitchen and Demetri rub his face Abby walked past the kids. "What's up with them?" Abby said "Nothing, come here" Demetri said Abby smiled and went to him as Demetri hugged her and gave her some kisses. Hunter and Lorenzo saw it was just the two holding ice pack to them, Thomas and David saw them coming to them. "Learned your lesson?" Hunter smirk at them Thomas and David had their eyes wide looking at them. "Well brake more then just your nose and d**k, better keep those eyes away from our mom" Lorenzo said "Got it" Hunter said Thomas and David nodded there heads quick. "Good, next game will go easy" Lorenzo smiled They both walked off, David and Thomas looked at each other. "Told you, you would get killed" Brio said from the door. "There so evil" Thomas said "Evil that's satin's children, oh my balls" David wine out "Your balls, my pretty face this is how I get the ladies" Thomas wine out as well "Idiots, I live with idiots" Amy said That evening they didn't stay for dinner they went to the hospital David had to get his pecker check and Thomas had to break his nose back in place, so it was just the family for dinner. "I hope they are okay" Abby said "I'm sure they are fine" Demetri said "Yeah mom I'm sure their fine" Lorenzo said "What move did you do for that to happen" Abby said "It's a really difficult move mom I'll show you when I get better at it, this was just luck" Hunter said "Well that's nice baby can't wait to come to your games and be one of those soccer mom's only we will travel in style. Cause I don't see any van's around here" Abby said "Sweet, dad when can we go to school?" Hunter asked "I was thinking my old private school, if your serious about soccer they have a really good team." Demetri said "Sweet!" Lorenzo said "Can we check it out? When does it start?" Hunter said "Sure, we can go tomorrow, and I have to ask when they start" Demetri said "Is it like a boarding school or what?" Lorenzo said "It is some of the kids are in sports take summer school so they can play more and practice and they only have like a month off before school starts again." Demetri said "But remember education is important as well, so I want too see above B's. If I could do it when I had you guys in school I am sure you can" Abby said "Yeah, but you cried for days when you got a C" Lorenzo said "Enzo!" Abby said "What we can just cry so the teacher can change it, just saying" Lorenzo said Abby rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Listen to your mother boys" Demetri said "Thank you Love" Abby said Demetri smiled at her, Hunter and Lorenzo rolled their eyes at them. "So, school?" Hunter said "Right tomorrow, well go and see if we can get you in early" Demetri said Demetri's phone rang he place the napkin down and got up leaving the table and went into the living room. "Giovanni" Demetri said "Demetri, someone told you found your long lost family" Giovanni said "And that would be one or both the twins" Demetri said "Yup anyways, I was thinking of sending Gino there for school you know our old school." Giovanni said "Yeah the boys also want to check it out tomorrow" Demetri said "Really well were on our way now" Giovanni said "Alright will see you in the morning" Demetri said "Alright" Giovanni said Demetri hung up the phone and went back to the table. "Who was that?" Abby said "One of my old friends from school his son will be going there so Hunter, Enzo you three can watch over Maria" Demetri said "You know we will dad" Hunter said "Mommy!" Maria said "My baby, how was hanging with Papa" Abby said "Fun! Ohh, this is Papa's list when he starts walking we going to throw him a party" Maria said "Aww baby that's so sweet" Abby said "I know" Maria said "Were going to bed now, we want to get up early" Lorenzo said "Where we going?" Maria said "Daddy and I are taking you three to see the school you'll be at" Abby said "Yay!" Maria said "No go brush your teeth all of you and put on your PJ's and well come by and kiss you good night" Abby said "Okay momma" Hunter and Lorenzo said "Yay" Maria said The three went up towards their rooms, as Demetri help Abby place the dishes on the counter top making it easier for the maids to clean up then they went upstairs to say good night to the kids.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD