“Six”

872 Words
“Six”   Boon's POV It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant. I have been really needy that I have kept my husband busy all afternoon and late in the evening yesterday. The tiredness I had been feeling lately didn't stop me from being all over Ram. I think I passed out though after the after dinner 'dinner'. I am awake now. What time is it? It's two in the morning. Plenty of time until Sunday evening. Ram is laying next to me with his right hand on my waist. He isn't wearing anything but boxers. I can feel his naked chest and even breathing against my clothed back. I'm wearing a shirt which Ram insisted on me to protect my belly from cold at night. Ram is very caring. More so that he has two maybe more heads to take care of. Speaking of heads. I removed Ram's clasp on my waist. I went under the covers and searched for that huge piece of happiness my husband is hiding beneath his single piece of clothing. I lowered Ram's boxers slowly. With enough access, I gently caressed the beautiful manhood in front of me. I'm under the covers. I can't see a thing but I can imagine how it looks like. And by the way it feels in my hand, it won't be long until it becomes a throbbing mess. I licked the tip of Ram's c**k a little. After three or four licks, I began to encircle it with my mouth. I closed my lips around his length and started swirling my tongue as I made a sucking motion on it. Slowly. Softly. I made sure his length is coated with my saliva as I continued sucking on it, gaining a little speed at a time. My hands reached down to Ram's ass and squeezed them as I bobbed my head up and down his crotch. Ram's c**k hardened even more as it got bigger inside my mouth. It feels tight but I love how it feels. And it tastes delicious. My Ram is yummy. "Ahn..mmm..." I heard Ram's moan. Good. I sucked his length harder. The tip of his c**k reached down to my throat as it began to take its full size and length. I feel full. "Ahnn...Baby.. Just like that...ahhh...". Ram's hand reached from under the covers and into the top of my head. He made me suck faster, humping his hips upward. He's close. I obliged and fastened my pace. My tonsils are probably swollen by now from the rapid attacks on my throat. But I love this. One of the things I love is not having gag reflux. I can deepthroat my husband as I please. "Argh! Boon!" A load of warm fluid flooded my throat and mouth. I slowly swallowed it as Ram's c**k left my mouth. I felt empty. I licked the ones that got spilled along the side of my lips. And also licked Ram's beautiful c**k one more time before I crawled on top of him. "You were hungry huh, baby?" Ram pulled me up to his chest, our faces hovering each other. "Hm...I was... Still am..." I licked Ram's lips to tease him. "You want daddy to feed you more, baby?" Ram's hands are squeezing my ass as he smirk in my face. His nose is rubbing on mine. "Yes, please..." And few minutes later, I begged for more. "Argh! Ah!..yes! Ah...ahhh.." "More, baby?" "Yes, daddy! Mo--ah!" "You're a good baby, Boon. I'll feed you good, love." "Yes, daddy... Argh! F-f**k!" *** It was four thirty in the morning when Ram and I went back to bed. Exhausted. Right now it's 9:30. I got out of Ram's arms and hurried to the bathroom. Morning sickness. God I hate this. I flushed the toilet of my puke and washed my hands. I washed my face and then brushed my teeth after the gross ordeal I had. I will be hugging that pretty toilet for the next few more weeks. Damn! When I came back to our room, Ram has a tray of warm drink already laid on the night stand. "It's herbal tea with chamomile, baby. It will help with your nausea." Ram led me to sit and drink the tea. It was ginger tea yesterday. Lemon balm flavor the other day. Peppermint before that. And I forgot the others. After one sip, I put it down. "Don't they have a cinnamon version of that? I want cinnamon!" I'm becoming a man-child, pouting. Damn this f*****g hormones. "I don't think they do, love but I'll ask the butler. Okay?" Ram rubbed my back,as he apologized. I looked back at him. "Now?" "Okay! Right away, babe." And there he goes. Running on his white robe down to the butler's kitchen. Arnault must be busy. I have been quite demanding lately. Especially with my choice of food and drinks. Pretty soon Arnault will have his own business- new flavored this and that. Well mostly cinnamon flavored this and that. I'm getting irritated as I waited in the room. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower. It's a Sunday. I have no work today. Knock knock knock... "Love, your tea is ready." "I don't want it!" A lie of course. If it's cinnamon flavored I would even gurgle it up. I felt my stomach churn again. I rushed to the toilet across the bathroom. Damn it! "Love? Are you okay in there?" Agh!!! Do I sound okay to you?! I feel like my insides are about to jump out of my throat! "Love? Baby?" "f**k off!!!" _______________________________________________________
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD