“Seven”

941 Words
“Seven”   Boon's POV The f**k did I just do? I yelled at Ram again today. We were both silent after that. He did the same routine. He got me a cup of tea. With cinnamon. He even helped me get ready for work but I drove myself to the hospital. It's Wednesday and I have a shift at the hospital. I was throwing up and I felt like s**t before I could even start the day. Three days ago, I yelled at my husband after doing the same gross stuff in the bathroom toilet. This morning sickness has to go away soon or I'm gonna lose it! "Nong Boon?" P'Kiet opened the door to the locker room where I am currently contemplating how to make peace with Ram later. "Y-Yeah?" I raised my head as I was bowing it while sitting on a bench in the middle of the room. "Pregnancy blues?" I chuckled. "What's that?" "I made it up." P'Kiet sat next to me. "You know. You get morning sickness and all that right?" "Ah.huh." A short answer from me. I don't know what Kiet is getting at. "Then you get cravings..." "Ah.huh." "Then you get irritated..." "Ah.huh." "You let out your monster..." "O____O" "Then you feel like s**t. You don't like all the piles of emotions riling inside you. Coupled with being horny all the time. Then you don't get what you like to eat. Or drink. You demand something. But then you run out of patience. You take it out on other people. You lash out on them..." My eyes are wide open. P'Kiet is catching his breath as he took a pause. There's more? ..."Then you're feeling bad like you are now. Am I right? Or am I right?" I squinted my eyes on my superior. "Were you spying on me 24/7 or do the people in my family report my every move and mood to you?" P'Kiet sighed. "Boon. You were working all day. Animatedly. Did you become a robot after getting pregnant or something?" "Say what?" "If you're worried about the person or people you lashed out on because of your..."P'Kiet motioned his hand up and down in front of my belly. "Whatever this is... Go to that person and apologize. I'm sure they'll understand what you're going through." I smiled at P'Kiet. "P', this..." I motioned at my belly. "Is the future baby Boon. Or Ram. And the person I was thinking is the father of this." I pointed at my belly again. P'Kiet raised his eyebrow. "What? You yelled at Daddy Ram, didn't you?" My forehead wrinkled and I pursed my lips. How does he know this? "You sure you didn't put spycam in my bedroom, P'?" P'Kiet got up. He's grinning ear to ear. "Just take an early leave. Go to him. Maybe you can have office s*x in there too, to make up for your little angry fit or something." "P!" "See you tomorrow, Boon. Take care of my godson when you guys go crazy. Don't let Daddy Ram's little Ram touch baby Ram... ...if you know what I mean." P'Kiet left winking at me and hurriedly closing the door behind him before I could retort back. Damn it.           It's four o'clock in the afternoon. Ram's office closes at five. I just drove from the hospital and here I am parking my white Lexus SUV at the parking lot of Jarupanivh Constructions main office building. P'Kiet was right. My mood swings are inevitable. But that doesn't mean I can't make it up by some sweet gesture and apologize. I went inside the building and approached the front desk. "Hello, P'Arriane!" I greeted the front desk attendant. "Doctor Boon! Oh my gosh! We missed you here!" The lady is a 26 year old regular employee. I've stopped by this building before. Even before Ram started his job with my father in law. I smiled at her. "Is Ram in?" "Yes, Doctor Boon. Should I ring his secretary?" P'Arriane is about to pick up one of the phones in front of her. I stopped her hand. She blushed at the touch. "No. You don't have to P'. I'll just go up there myself." "S-sure. Um. We'll see you around, Doc Boon." "Yup. I'll see you around guys." I left the two ladies by the desk. The other one was not uttering a single word. Probably new. *** Ram's office in the company building is second to the top floor. On the 17th floor. I was stepping out of the elevator when I bumped into someone. "Oops! Sorry..." The older man, maybe in his 30s quickly apologized after bumping on me. "It's fine." I answered flatly and continued walking. I didn't look back.           I stopped in front of Ram's office door. Sigh. I hope he is in a good mood. His job is hectic and I just had to be a bitchy pregnant wife. Husband. I didn't knock and just welcomed myself in. "Wha--What the f**k is this?" That is a very nice welcome. A slutty woman's body is bending towards my husband's desk while showing something on the laptop computer. She quickly stood up right and composed herself, fixing her stupid brown hair which was dangling messily in front of my husband. Ram got up as well and gave me a welcome kiss and hug. "Love. I didn't know you were coming." Ram took me to sit on one of the couch in front of his desk. There's a coffee table in front of us. Ram's hand is still in my waist as we both sit next to each other. "So, who is she?" I asked my husband seconds later. He seemed to forget about the other person in the office. "Uh. Yeah. She's Denise. The company hired me a secretary." Ram answered nonchalantly. I looked at my husband. Then I sat on his lap. Ram was a bit startled but he smirked right after. I rubbed my palms up and down on his clothed chest. "Fire her." ____________________________________________________
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD