21. Bird

1909 Words
I wake up with Tim rubbing all over me and hard as a rock. "Boy, you are going to get yourself worked up again." "Ugh." He lets go and rolls over to his back. "I can't help it. Let's get up and get you to the doctor." "I'm going to take a shower in my room. My soap is there. My hair stuff. My clothes." He kisses me. "I love you." "I love you too." "I love hearing that. You are mine, babygirl." "Mine too." I wrap my arms around him and hug. He relaxes. "All yours. I'll be over as soon as I get ready." "Ok." After I get out of the building, I realize I'm only in a t-shirt and underwear. At least it's long enough. My hair is everywhere. I get out of the elevator in Malax's building and Nadine is standing there in the same state I am. Dipak and Marcus crack up laughing. She bawls. "I need Tre." I nod. "I need a shower." Tre scoops her up. "You're alright, baby. Where are you going, Echo?" "Malax room." "Go ahead." "Ok." Marcus laughs as I run away. "Neither of them are awake." I run in the room and jump into bed. I snuggle against Malax. "I love you." "I love you, baby." "I love him too." "I know." He kisses my head. "I don't know how to live with 2 boys." "We'll figure it out. We have you. That's what's important. Is he still taking you to the doctor?" "Yea, I need a shower. How come you're not up already?" "No meeting until the afternoon, baby. Then we can leave tonight or in the morning." I shake my head and drag him to the bathroom. I don't want to leave. Tim's here. I get cleaned up and dressed, then go to the kitchen. Tim refills his coffee. "I would have knocked, but the door was wide open." I giggle and jump on the chair. "I forgot to shut it." "You have a hell of a view from this high up." "Why didn't you go higher?" "I don't have to deal with the elevator and I can walk out onto the beach from my room." I jump for him. He catches me with 1 hand and tries not to spill his coffee with the other. Malax comes out towel drying his hair. "She is wide awake this morning." "Noticed." I giggle and move around on Tim's back. He stands there drinking his coffee. "You know, we'll have to put in some kind of reception area here. If many people get off the landing pad at once, we'll have as big of a mess as they do. And people are going to need a human to talk to." I shake my head. "Nobody lives here to hire." "Can do it like we do the doctor baby. Hire a person to deal with s**t. Desk person. I don't know what to call it. Comes down for certain desk hours. Walks around during the day. Hop down and I'll comb your hair." Tim helps me off him. "Vacation manager. Week on, week off. They can know the place. Get a week of training with us. Still need a building for it and another way to do check in. 1 person would get swamped." "They could check in on the ship ride over. Give each room or renter a 5-minute meeting with her. Schedule the time. They can get their room number and paperwork. Anyone who misses their meeting has to do it in the reception area here." "How many rooms are there?" "72 rooms in a building. She wants to keep 1 building for herself." "This is an awfully big building, baby." I giggle and jump on the couch. "Why don't you keep the top level of a building?" "Ok." "We're going to need random s**t too. Like towels. Some of the stuff is owned by the resorts they already have. They move it here for this." "Once they get out, we'll see more." Malax works something out on paper. "348 rooms here. 5 minute meetings are 1740 minutes. That's 29 hours worth of meetings for 1 person." They crack up laughing. Then Tim puts me over his shoulder. "We'll figure it out. I'm taking her to the doctor." I wiggle and laugh. "They could watch the check in like a show. Like Dipak showed up here." "Good thinking, baby." Tim smacks my butt as he carries me out. "We're about to seek approval to go to your ship, Dipak. DIPAK'S HERE." "Alright." "Come in." After I pee in a cup again, the doctor tells me I'm all better. We find Dipak and Malax walking around with a bunch of planet leaders. They are talking excitedly and pointing at areas of nothing. They get by the playground and I run in. "USE THE SAFETY LATCH, BABY." I get to the zip line, and it has a belt that latches around my waist. I guess that's better than breaking my leg again. I hook it to me and grab a bar. I take off so fast. This is the most fun zip line. Then one of those damn birds flies in front of me. "AAAHHHH!" It looks at me and its eyes get so big. It kind of freezes in place. I let go but don't drop. I smack right into it. "MALAX." "EEEE" The bird wraps around me, and we are hurdled down this zip line. We each scream about 3 more times before Malax pulls us onto the landing area. Tim and Malax unwrap it from me while Dipak gets me on my feet. "Are you alright?" Tim kisses my head. I am shaking from head to toe. The bird won't even leave the landing here. He's waddling around and falls over. "I hit a bird." Malax nods and checks the bird. Dipak is staring at the ground and he's red. Tim checks me. "You're ok, baby. No damage. It only scared you." "The way they both came down that thing screaming." Dipak cracks up laughing. Then Malax loses it and shoos the bird away. Tim picks me up and I wrap around him. "I hit a bird." He laughs and pats my butt. "You're ok. It scared you both." The boys go back to walking around and pointing at nothing areas. I cling to Tim like my life depends on it. An hour later, Tim carries me to his room for lunch. I calm down during lunch then take a shower before I go to the afternoon meeting. I sit by the rail and watch them talking. Tim has some planet leaders around him, and he's laughing. I love that laugh. "I've never seen him this happy." Nadine sits beside me. "They're both happy." Malax is laughing with Dipak and Marcus. "How did you change from 1 to 2?" "They built me a house. I would spend nights with each of them in it. We made it work. You'll figure out what works for you. Or they will. Don't worry about that too much. They love you enough to do anything to keep you. Are you going to keep them?" "Yea, they're mine." "Just in time too. You're old enough to become a vampire. You're really going to feel the mate pull." "What changes?" "Not much. You'll be able to regenerate body parts. You have to drink blood every day. You'll be able to use vampire skills and senses. The dragon will be able to heal you, but she always could. She was sleeping in your case. So, that'll be different. You'll still be you. When the mate pull turns on, you'll need to be alone with each of them for a few days. Get the marks on." She motions for my boys. "We'll see if they get along enough to make a plan." She pulls me up as Malax, Tim, and Dipak come up. Thora smiles. "We need a plan." Dipak crosses his arms. "For what?" "Do you boys know which side you want to mark her on?" Nadine points at me. Like they've done this their entire lives. Malax kisses the right side of my neck as Tim kisses the left. Fireworks shoot through me. I grab them by their belts and pull towards me. Them touching me at the same time, did something. I am turned on and ready to go. My n*****s are trying to tear through my shirt. I clench my thighs together. Thora cracks up laughing. "You can't touch her at the same time." Nadine pushes them off then dumps ice water on my head. "Cool off." "Thank you." "Sorry, I didn't think they would do that. Bring me another ice water." "Yes, ma'am." Dipak rubs his face and smirks at the boys. "And that's without the marking spots." Marcus lands. "What the hell?" Thora's still laughing. "They touched her at the same time." "Want us to touch you at the same time, woman?" Dipak and Marcus step towards Nadine. She picks up a chair. "I WILL MURDER YOU BOTH. We are making a plan. BACK UP." Thora falls into a chair. "I'm gonna pee." "Fine. Later." Marcus flies off the balcony. Nadine puts the chair down. "Anyway, she's old enough to become a vampire now. You need to figure out how you want to do that. It's probably too soon for you both to be around her when that happens." Thora stands back up. "The mate bond will turn on for both of you at the same time. We suggest 1 of you take 3 days with her and then the other. With a 24-hour break in the middle so she can sleep and eat." Dipak puts his hand up. "You're going to want our doctor to make you a vampire. We didn't have time to do that for Ax. Rye was an asshole. I would suggest coming to earth. We can turn you into a vampire, and you can take a few days with each of them at one of the resorts. The other can work here if they want." Malax nods. "I like that idea. She'll be safe, and we'll be able to get more done here." Nadine smiles. "You can visit the castle for 24 hours. We'll bring you back to life before the other one shows up." "Ax can mark you first, but I want a night with you before that." "That'll work." Malax kisses my head. "I'll get our planet leaders home tonight. Then come back tomorrow and we'll take you to earth." "Yep." Dipak motions for Marcus to come back. "They're coming tomorrow at some point to turn her into a vampire." "That's fine. I'm only taking a few home tonight. I'll be there all day tomorrow." "Ok. I'm ready now. We made the plan. Hug me." Nadine goes for her boys. "Woman, no. We have to be here for this meeting." Marcus flies away. "YOU SAID." "We'll do you later, woman. We need to do this now." She crosses her arms and Dipak flies away. Then she turns to my boys. "Don't be like those assholes. They tease. I'll find other boys." She flies towards Tye. Thora about falls over laughing. I scratch my head and look at my boys. They run away so damn fast. Thora falls into the chair again. Then Kehlani takes the floor and starts the afternoon meeting.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD