22. Images

1858 Words
Nadine plops down on the other side of Thora and pouts. "They're assholes. They keep saying they have to be here for the final meeting." "Send them images and get them turned on. They'll give in." Thora motions for some wine. "What do you mean?" Nadine looks at me and I see her in her underwear on a bed. She bursts out laughing. "I'm sorry. I was trying to send that to my boys. You caught my attention." "Yea, that was different. That's more of you than I wanted to see." Thora loses it. I can't help but laugh at her. "How do you do that?" "Part of my magician skills are mind reading. For some reason, I do it backwards with images." Then I crack up laughing. "Still useful." "Yea, it really is." "Why are you trying to turn them all on? Won't it be bad?" "Only Marcus and Dipak. They can do me at the same time. Here I'll send it to Dipak. Look at his eyes." "Don't breathe, Echo. Nothing to take her attention away from him." Nadine laughs. "SHIT." Thora rubs her eyes. "Yea, I didn't need to see that angle of you." Nadine laughs and rubs her eyes. "Dipak. Watch him." I watch his eyes go dark. Then he shakes his head and clears them. We giggle. "Now, Marcus." Marcus looks up at us with dark eyes. We hold still like we don't know what happened. When he looks away, we lose it. Then he shakes his head and smirks. "So, how do you do 2 of them at the same time?" "Would you like an image?" "God, no." Thora spits wine straight over the rail. Nadine rubs her eyes. "I take one of them in my ass." "I didn't know that was a thing." "Yea, you'll get there eventually. Take your time. It took me a while. There's no rush. They're not going anywhere." "That's true." I stare at Tim and scratch my head. "He seems like he would be too rough for that. He does what he wants, and I'm along for the ride." Nadine nods. "Dipak's like that. Tie him up. Then be easy with him. It'll make him lose control. And it's fun." "She knows what she's doing. She's got 8 mates and a damn s*x dungeon." "I want to see the s*x dungeon." I shake my head. "Not in use though. Don't send those images either." I think about tying Tim up. I don't know why, but I want to do that anyway. Tie him up and tease him with something easy like feathers. He's caveman looking. I want to do him gently. Tim glances up at me and his eyes go dark. "I wonder if you can send images too? What were you thinking?" "Tying him up." "Do something simpler. Slide down a little and lift your skirt so you can see underwear. This is how I learned. Now spread your legs a little and remember that image. Now stare at him and think about sending it." Tim's eyes go black, and he looks up at us again. We giggle and hide. "I think you can do it too." "It does seem like it. Let's try again." "Down your shirt is a good one. Push your boobs together and have the n*****s almost escape the bra. They like that." After some interesting boob squishing while I hold my shirt collar out, I get a good view and send it to him. His eyes go dark and he shakes his head. He doesn't look at us though. "It's always easier to send what you can really see. But you can imagine scenes and send them too. They have to be really clear though. Like mine earlier. If not, he won't get it right. Try imagining something simple but sexy. Then sending it. I'm going to think of a bubble bath with 2 wine glasses and send it to Tre." "You're going to turn them all on." "Damn it. Fine. Ropes on the floor with my underwear to Dipak." I watch Dipak. He stands up to say something and his eyes go black. We lose it. He rubs his eyes. "Like I was saying..." Nadine shakes her head. "I didn't know he was going to speak right then." "I'm going to try the bubble bath idea with Tim." "Put yourself in it. Imagine you're on your knees with bubbles running down your boobs." I giggle. "I'm holding 1 of the wine glasses too." "Perfect." Tim's eyes go black and he smirks. Then he stands up and goes somewhere. Dipak leaves too. "Where are they going?" "No idea. Send it to Ax. See if he gets it." His eyes go dark, then he winks at me. I smile and wiggle. "I love him." "I'm sending Tre the bubble bath. He would like that." Tre's eyes go dark and he smiles. Then he clears them. He doesn't look at us. She smiles. "He's so sweet." "Think about ropes..." "What are you doing?" Dipak and Tim sneak in behind us. "AAHHHH!" Nadine throws her water over the rail. "SORRY. HE DID IT." Dipak shakes his head. "Go clean that up." "Yes, sir." "Now, what are you 3 doing?" "We were seeing if she can send images too." "She can. That bubble bath about killed me, baby. And watching Dipak stand up to make a speech with black eyes was different." "Sorry, Love. I didn't know you were going to talk right then." He crosses his arms. "Stop doing that with so many people around. If someone grabs your attention, you will send the image to them instead." I shake my head. "Yes. If the guy beside Tim sneezes, guess who is going to get an image of your boobs." I nod. "No more boobs." "Good enough." Tim kisses my head. "Can she send them when she's alone or does she have to be looking at me?" "Any time." "Practice later, baby. When people aren't around to steal your attention." "Ok." The boys go back to their spots and Thora smiles. "So, did anyone tell you about the brains?" "What about them?" "They're s*x toys." I scratch my head and stare at my robot. "How?" "Look at ours." Theirs do seem like humans. "You mean?" "They have working parts and can have sex." Thora takes a drink. "Tim probably knows. I don't know about Ax. I imagine the boys probably told him by now." I jump up and glare at him. I cross my arms until he comes over. "What's wrong, baby?" "Do you have s*x with the brains?" He stares at it. "I don't even know where my d**k would go." "IF YOU..." He kisses me. "I only want you, woman. Don't even think it." Thora smiles. "He must be the good one. But yours don't have the working parts. They look like robots. But ours have working parts. They can do everything." He puts an eyebrow up. "Everything?" "Yes." I pick up a chair and swing it at him. Tre grabs the chair when I lift it again. "So, what are you girls talking about?" Nadine smiles. "The brains." "That's not a conversation for here. Someone will get killed." He smiles at me. "That's a conversation you need to have with your mates. And I would strongly suggest not touching them until you're all in agreement about it." Malax stares at the brain. "Are you sure it's even possible?" "Ours, Ax." Tre rolls his eyes. "Not the robot-looking ones." "Yea, that makes more sense." "If you touch one of them, I will cut your d**k off." My eye twitches. Nadine smiles. "They have d***s. They'll be doing you." Malax picks me up. "Like hell they will." Thora and Nadine crack up laughing. Tre rubs his face. "Just agree right now that neither of you will touch them until you talk about it more so we can go back to the meeting." "I promise not to touch them until we talk about it, baby." "Me too." Nadine shakes her head. "Go back to the meeting. We'll sort this out." She waits for them to go away and grabs a tablet. "What kind of girls do you like?" I put an eyebrow up. "They don't care. Trust me." I can't help but giggle. "Blondes are cute." Thora smiles. "I'm her type." Nadine shakes her head and we design a pretty blonde. She's about my age and build. She's got blonde hair and tan skin. She is sexy. "Make that in her ship. It's hers alone." She hands the tablet to my brain. "Bring it here when it's done." "Yes, ma'am." It only takes a couple of minutes and the girl sits beside me. She giggles. "You're so pretty." Then she twirls my hair. Tim lands right in front of us. "No." He pulls her up and pushes her to the back of the balcony. "You stay back there." Malax comes from the other way. "Woman, we just agreed." "I won't touch her." He looks at Tim. "I don't understand this at all." "Neither does she." He kisses my head. "We'll talk about it later. Leave her back there." "Ok." They leave again, and the girls scoot closer. "Anyway. She'll do stuff with you when they're not around. And she has a d**k in a hidden compartment. She can even do you with that, depending on what you want." Nadine smiles. "It's very effective. Not as good as a mate though. I really like playing with the boys with mine. Trust me, your boys will like a blow job from 2 girls." "I bet they would. I think that's a fantasy for all men." "Now you can do it for them." "I get it." "I do different stuff with different boys. Some of them don't care for my Nova. Others, I torture them with her. I tie Dipak up and make her ride him. Tell him not to c*m. He has amazing control. I like to push it." "I let Frode sleep with mine. He can do her once a month. That way, if I'm busy or whatever, he's still taken care of." "I thought you were only letting him have blow jobs from her?" "I changed it. It's once a month. Honestly, he doesn't use her most months." Nadine nods. "Yea, a mate is always better. But they will get you through till your mates are not busy." "And they are called Nova?" "I guess we named them all Nova somehow. I don't even remember how that started. You can name yours whatever you want." "Babydoll, when Kehlani's done talking you need to thank everyone for coming too. We learned a lot. Looking forward to the next one. It was lovely to see everyone. You can wing something from that." Nadine leaps at Tye. "I love you." "I love you, babydoll. How come I didn't get any images?" "We got yelled at. Too many people around." "Yea, there are a lot here. She's wrapping up. Your turn." Nadine flies down to the center of the circle and gives a speech to thank everyone.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD