20. Overreact

1919 Words
I sit beside Thora in the shuttle. The boys pile in with us. We travel to the ground. I am going to kill that b***h. We get out on the beach. Nadine and Kehlani are standing there. Some other boys that I don't know are standing around too. I smile and go up to Kehlani. Then I grab her by her throat and slam her on the ground. "YOU WENT AFTER MY MATE. YOU WHORE." She coughs up a bunch of blood. "I DIDN'T KNOW." I pick her up and do it again. Alden runs for me. I grab him and throw him out over the ocean. "STOP PISSING ME OFF ASSHOLE. AND HOW DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW? YOU ONLY THOUGHT TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF TO COVER IT UP? TRY TO GET ME TO FORGIVE YOU THIS WAY?" "I'm sorry. Please." "BRING ME THE CHILD." The brains take off. "NOOO PLEASE." Kehlani tries to get up but can't. They have that baby to me so fast. Alden tries to get in the way and take him. I throw him over the water again. Then I take the child. Kehlani is sobbing. He seems to be about 2. I don't really know. But he is obviously not Tim's child. He has the cutest little horn starts on his head. His skin is darker than either of them too. I move to Nadine and Thora. Then I whisper, "I may have overreacted." Thora puts an eyebrow up. "You thought? Oh it's fine. We'll go with over react. She did like your mate too much." Nadine nods. "She's not dead. It's fine. We won't tell. That's Urie. He's your nephew." I bounce him. "I like his horn starts. He's so cute." Alden flies back and drops to his knees. "Please don't hurt him." "DADDY." "I'm not going to hurt him." He nearly falls over. He is so relieved. He loves this child. "But if either 1 of you piss me off again, I'm banishing the 3 of you somewhere for 20 years." "DADADADADA." I smile at Urie. "Were you wanting a vacation with daddy?" He laughs so hard. "Daddy." I put him on his feet, and he runs to Alden. Alden hugs him so tightly. Kehlani finally lets herself go unconscious. Dipak rubs his face. "Alden, did you bring a doctor?" "No." "Get Kehlani to our ship." "Yes, sir." Thora takes off her shoes. "You know, they might try to piss you off to get the 20 years together." I laugh and glance at Alden. "If you want 20 years away to raise him, it's yours." Urie yells a bunch of baby babble at the top of his lungs. I nod. "I think he likes flying around in the spaceship. Maybe take it easy. You don't have to work this hard." "Thank you." Urie runs back to me. I pick him up and hug him. "So cute." Tim hugs us and whispers, "Does she think?..." "Yes." "No wonder why she's having such a hard time. I never even gave Kehlani a real kiss." He kisses my head. "You might want to explain that." "I will." "And make me stop leaking." "Doctor in the morning." "Fine." Alden takes Urie and gets on the shuttle with Kehlani. Dipak goes with them to get him a room. I lay in the sand and release the power back to Echo. I wake up with my boys sitting beside me. Malax tickles me and I giggle. "What happened?" "Thora woke your dragon up. She had control of you for a while. You're back now." "My dragon is awake?" "Yes. She's fine." -Yes.- I jump up and spin in a circle. Where did that yes come from? -I'm in your head. I can take control if I need to. I'm here. Always watching.- I sit down between them and smile. "I have a dragon. She talks in my head." "You are taking that very well, baby." Malax kisses my head as he stands up. "I need some sleep." Tim picks me up. "I'm taking you. We need to talk." I shake my head. "Yes. I'll take you back to Ax tonight if you don't want to stay, but we need to talk." "Ok." He carries me to his room and gives me a t-shirt. I change quickly and wash my face. This dress is not the most comfortable. His eyes go dark. "Your eyes are always dark." "You're sexy, baby." "In your t-shirt and no makeup?" "Yes." I think he just needs laid. I don't want to go that far though. He pulls me into his lap on the chair. "Your dragon wanted to see Urie." "Whose that?" "Kehlani's little boy." I stiffen. "He's not mine. I've never had s*x with your sister. I've never even given her a real kiss. What I told you was the truth. We cared about each other too much. But it did not go that far." "They said she was in your arms." "We were dancing. We were talking about Zarina and Uhmok. Uhmok was Urie's dad. He died too. We were dancing and trying to avoid that conversation, I think. Then Alden came in and tried to kill me. Nothing more than that happened. The feelings between us were the strongest before I met Zarina. But nothing like that happened, baby." "I'm not Zarina. I feel like I won't be enough." He smiles. "Someday, I'll explain more about 'the beyond' to you. It's the space between the lives we live here. The space where we plan our next life and reflect on our old lives. We're each a ball of light, trying to better ourselves. Trying to learn and evolve. We plan our lives with our loved ones." "That sounds amazing." "We've had so many lives together, babygirl. We've made families and homes. You are mine. No matter what name you take. You will always be enough, and you will always be mine." "I was? How?" "Another life babygirl. You were watching and knew I was getting too close to your sister, so you stepped in." "I'm so sorry." "No. I'm glad you did it. It would have been devastating for us if I had touched her. You're the one I love. You're everything." "Did I plan to die and leave you alone for 500 years? That's horrible." "No. You didn't know how horrible Fane was becoming. You were going to stay, and we were going to be together. But then you were killed. I survived it somehow. It wasn't planned that way. But we don't know the plan once we get here." "So, I am your real soulmate?" "Yes. My only soulmate. I just happen to get you twice in the same life." "That's reassuring." "Why?" "If I ever have to kill one of you, you'll come back in 20 years." He laughs. "Then you can do it again." "What now?" I plop my head on his chest. "You're mine. That's all I care about. I want a long life with you. I need some time with you. Time to hold you and love you." He rubs my hair and legs. "My girl." "I don't know how to make it work with the 2 of you." "If Nadine can make it work with 8, we can figure out 2. Hell, we can get a big bed and make you sleep between us every night. We'll figure it out, I promise." "Let's not do that." He carries me to bed. "I need to hold you." We snuggle and he is so hard. "Love." "I can't help it, woman. I'm happy, and I've been turned on since the first time I saw you. But I don't even care. I just want to hold you. I won't try anything. I know you're not ready." I am ready. This man got rid of all of my doubts. I push him on his back, then I half lay on him. I make shapes on his chest. My fingers work lower and lower. He puts his hand on mine when I get to the waistband of his underwear. "We can't, babygirl. You're a human, and I'm a vampire dragon. I'm afraid I'll lose control, and you'll get hurt." "I have a mouth, Tim." I feel the muscles in his lower stomach contract. I watch his d**k throb through his underwear. He shakes his head. "I would end up shoving it down your throat, baby. It's not worth the risk. I can't lose control with you." I slide my hand into his underwear and lightly rub his d**k. "Oh fuck." He grabs the blanket and squeezes it in his fist. "You need this, sir. Relax and let me play." I take my time on it with my fingers. Then switch to a handjob. When he gets closer to cumming, I switch back and touch him lightly with my fingers. I bring him to the point of orgasm so many times. He grabs me and the blankets while he moans. I love this. When I've had enough play time, I kiss the end of it. "s**t" He grabs anything he can. He's barely holding on. I tease the head and slide it in my mouth. I can tell he's trying not to grab the back of my head. But he really wants to. I take it in as deep as I can. His hips come off the bed. "f**k" 10 seconds later, he cums in my mouth. He moans the entire time. I swallow what I can. He came a lot. I wipe everything off with the sheet and lay beside him. "That should calm your ass down, sir." He pulls me on him and hugs. "Mine." He holds me and calms down. Then he puts his hand up my shirt. "I need to make you cum..." "Nope." I shake my head. "Still leaking. We're not going there. You needed that, love. It's been too long for you. Your d**k was going crazy. I'll be fine." "I did need it. I could not control my d**k or my eyes or anything anymore." "Is that what you meant when you said a body will need it sometimes?" "Yes. Kind of. You brought that out of me. It wasn't because my body needed s*x. It was because my body needs you. But the same things will start to happen if the body doesn't get s*x after a long time. Years though. It'll start to crave touching and being close to another person. Eventually, the person will crack and do something with someone. Even if they were trying to wait." "Then they'll feel bad?" "Sometimes. It's rarely any good. But it'll be enough for the body to relax for a few years. Then the whole thing starts again." "Was that good?" "That was amazing, woman. Your little fingers about made me c*m so many times. All I could do was lay there and take it. Then your mouth." He looks at my lips and his eyes darken. "That mouth is amazing. I lost all my control. I do worry about hurting you though. It is better to wait until you're a vampire." "Or I can just ride you." His eyes go black. "I could still do damage by grabbing or shoving. That won't work." I hug him. "I'll just tie you up and do what I want." His d**k throbs against my leg. "Let's sleep, baby. I love you." "I love you too." I yawn and snuggle him.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD