23. Bubble Bath

1576 Words
I have dinner and spend some time with Malax before everyone leaves. Then I turn the hot tub into a big ass bubble bath. Bubbles explode everywhere. I jump in naked and hide my body in the middle. "Baby, this will be slippery." "That's not the only thing." Tim shakes his head. "You're still a human, and I'm still a vampire. I do not want to get too rough with you." "Ok." I stand up and belly dance for him. The bubbles run down my body and his eyes turn black so fast. "What should we do instead?" His d**k is hard in those pants. I think it's going to break out. He shakes his head. "You're so beautiful, baby." "Come here, sexy. I can wash you." "Baby." "You got dry skin. Get in here." He finally gives up and strips. Then he pulls his hair up and climbs in with me. I can't take my eyes off his body. He is so strong. He sits by the edge and I move my bath stuff to him. Then I straddle him and wash his face. This man has been so alone for so long. He needs intimacy. He needs me to take care of him. I know he'll do anything to take care of me. He proved that already. I put some oil on my hands and rub it into his face and neck. Then I lay his head back and put some cucumbers on his eyes. I wash his hands. They're so rough and strong. Then I wash and oil every part of his body. He doesn't say a word. I see tears in his eyes a couple of times. I stay against him and hold him as close as I can. His d**k never relaxes but the rest of his body does. I take his hand and pull him out when he's clean. Then I dry us off and guide him to bed. He doesn't argue at all when I climb over him in bed. Both of us gasp as it slides into me. I can't do anything but nibble his jaw as I get him fully inside. He grabs my hips. "No teeth around my marking spots, baby. I'll lose control and bite you." "Ok." I give him a kiss and ride him slowly. I drag my nails over his marking spot and I feel his d**k throb inside me. "Mmm" "Damn." His head falls back, and he grabs the blankets hard on each side of me. I sit up and really look at him. He is so sexy. I rub his chest and grind on his d**k. "Mine." "Take it, baby. It's yours." He grabs the blankets again. "Fuck." I think about riding him faster, but he is loving this. I press my boobs against his chest and kiss his marking spot. A moan comes out of his throat and his hips come off the bed. Then he grabs my thighs. "None of that." I hold his hands above his head and keep riding him slowly. The pressure is building inside me so fast. "UUHHH" A weird tension goes through his body. I can feel his muscles trying to tense. I kiss his marking spot. "I love you." "OOHHH" He tries to move his hands and a tear falls out of his eye. I hold his hands tighter and lay my head against his chin. "Tim" He wraps his arms around me and pushes in so deep. The pressure in me explodes. He holds it deep, and I c*m hard on it. Then I feel it throbbing and filling me up with c*m. This is the best feeling. I collapse onto his chest, and he rubs my back as we calm down. "I love you too, babygirl." "Mine." My eyes close. "All yours." He lays me beside him and pulls me against his chest. "Forever." I stretch as tall as I can in the morning. Then I jump up. "Good morning." "Nope. Come here." He pulls me back in bed and rubs my back. "The sun is not even out yet." A couple of hours later, I run outside. The sun is up now. "Woman, you are naked." He picks me up over his shoulder. I laugh so hard. "You're naked too." "I guess naked is ok." He puts me on my feet and tickles me. "But you still need to eat some breakfast." We get cleaned up and eat. Then I lay out on the beach in a swimsuit. It doesn't take me long to figure out I don't want tan lines. So, I take it off and throw it. It's fine. My ass needs sun. Tim sits down beside me with some sandwiches. "I brought you some lunch." "You're not naked." "I don't want sand in my ass crack, woman." "Yea, you have to bring a towel to sit on. Then you won't get sand there. Was it good s*x last night?" "Best s*x I ever had, baby." "You mean it?" "Yes. You're amazing. I love you so damn much." "I didn't know if you'd like it. I knew you needed it though." "I loved every second of it. I want to do it again. Ax will be here soon though. Probably wouldn't like walking in on that." "Probably not. What were you doing?" "Sitting up there staring at your ass." I giggle. "So, you like my ass?" "I love that ass. I love your whole damn body. You are the sexiest person I've ever seen. I am so damn lucky." "Do I look like Zarina?" "No." "But you still think I'm pretty?" He kisses my head. "Zarina wasn't made for me, baby. I believe you were. It's hard to explain. You took over Zarina's body at the moment of her death. You weren't born in that body. You took it over to prevent me from liking your sister. It's you I love. It doesn't matter what body you're in, I love you. But this body is perfection. Soft hair and skin. This perfect dark skin. An ass I need to grab onto. That tight little p***y. Boobs I need to get in my mouth. My damn d**k is hard again. Let's talk about something else." "It's hard to understand that we were the same person." "I know, baby. And we don't have memories of previous lives. It makes it harder. You can ask your dragon to show you what she looked like. The dragon might still have her memories." "WOMAN, ARE YOU NAKED?" I giggle and nod at Malax. "MY ASS NEEDS SUN." "Your ass needs to be smacked. You know there are still people here, right?" I stop chewing and jump up with the towel around me. They crack up laughing. "I'm only playing, baby. You should have seen your face." He gives me a hug. "That was not a nice joke, Malax." I plop back down. "I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't help it. Why the hell are there clothes everywhere though? And the hot tub looks like it exploded." "I took a bath in it." I giggle. "With bubbles." "Have you taken a real bath since? They put chemicals in there." "Yea. We're clean." "Good." He sits down and steals a sandwich. "The AI found a planet with most of the ores. It's right in our solar system. I sent 10,000 brains and 3 shuttles to it. I don't know why. It's what they wanted." Tim nods. "They'll make a brain maker there. Dig out areas. Start mining." "They said they'll build the ships there once the plans are in. I think I need to research more before I put final plans in." "I should be able to get the full plans out of Alden's AI still. They're really in depth and classified. He never gave the entire plans to Dipak." "I don't think it matters now. We can get any information. We rule over them." "I didn't even think about that. That's really different." I jump up and fall down. "I got sand in my ass. Someone carry me to the water please." They laugh and Tim carries me into the water. Then he tosses me into a wave. I run for him. "AGAIN." Malax comes out when he's done eating, and they play with me in the waves for a while. I love these boys "We're going to have to take off soon, baby." "I'm to scared." "What are you scared of?" "It's going to hurt." "I'll be right beside you and it won't take that long. Then we can be together forever." "Can't you both go?" "No." Tim gives me a hug. "Once the venom takes over, you'll be an adult. You'll flood us both with the soulmate bond. I can't be there, baby." I try to hide my tears. Malax shakes his head. "Babygirl, don't cry." "I'll come with you and leave when they inject it. I can't leave her scared." Tim kisses my head. "You want me to come with you? I can't stay though." "I want you to come too." "Ok. I'll come see your room and hold your hand. Then I'll get some stuff from Dipak's AI. We can put some roller coasters here. Like an amusement park. Would you like that?" "Yes. That would be fun." "Sounds good. Once I know you're ok, I'll come back here and work on the park and village we're putting in." "Thank you."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD