26. Peaceful

1483 Words
I wake up after a few hours and there's a white bikini lying on the bed. They're probably on the beach. I check the swimsuit and about fall over. It's the smallest amount of fabric I've ever seen. There is a strip of fabric that goes up my ass. 2 strings around my hips. A little diamond where they connect. The top isn't much better. Then the cover is see-through fabric that ties around my waist. At least I can take some pictures for my boys with it on. I grab the box and pick a sexy hairstyle. It's long and wavy. Then some light makeup. I find the girls on the beach. Eriska has a yellow bikini on like mine. "Help me take some pictures for the boys." "Damn it. Now I have to do my hair too." She takes my phone. "Use the box. It takes like 3 seconds." "Good idea. Let's get away from people. I have an idea." Nadine tells a brain to bring us a box, and we roam down the beach. We find an empty spot and Eriska starts giving directions. I end up lying in the sand topless with my ass facing the water. The see-through thing goes flying. Thora brings it back and the 2 of them have their asses out too. "I'm spinning that diamond. I'm not trying to grab your ass." I crack up laughing as Eriska fixes it. Then I put the top back on and lay where the waves are coming into my side. She gets some pictures of the ocean behind me. "ARCH YOUR BACK. You look like you're sleeping." "I COULD BE." Then I get slammed with a big ass wave. She jumps up and down. "That was the best picture ever." I stand up coughing and wring my hair out. "Your turn. My hair is not coming back from that." "I WANT TO SEE IT." Nadine runs over. "DO ME LIKE THAT." I watch them while Eriska gets ready. They are copying everything we're doing. It makes me laugh. "I think we may have started something on their planet, Eriska." "Yea, it does appear that way. At least they're learning from pros." I laugh and start on her pictures. "Stick your ass up some more and lose the top. The tie in the back really does mess up the picture." "Yea, that's why I had you get rid of it." "Hold it and wink at me." She smirks and winks at me. Then she looks away laughing. I get that too. Then we look at our pictures and send some to the boys. Malax texts right away. -Damn it woman. Tim and I are staring at each other with black eyes now.- I crack up laughing and show them. Eriska stretches out on the sand. "Victor and Tobias are coming to visit." My phone dings and it's Tim. -Very sexy, baby. I miss you.- -I miss you too. Can you come now?- -Yes.- "Tim's on his way." "So are my boys." Nadine sits her phone down. "Oh s**t. You and Tim are going to be all over each other. Let's eat first... Before you're preoccupied." My phone dings. Malax asks, -Where the hell did Tim run off to? He took a shuttle and never said anything.- -I told him I missed him, and he can come now.- -Yea, that'll do it.- Thora stands up. "Someone is going to have to make sure he doesn't get run over by a damn roller coaster." We laugh and go back to my room. We eat on the balcony and I get showered. Had sand and salt all over me. I put on a bikini with a bit more fabric, then we walk on the beach. I kick my feet in the water and splash. I love it here. Then I see Victor and Tobias stumbling towards us. I watch them for a second. They both have black eyes and are staring at me. I freeze solid. "What the hell?" Nadine looks at me and her eyebrows shoot up. Then they walk right past me and grab Eriska. My whole body relaxes. "Oh, thank god. I really thought they were looking at me." Thora loses it. She nearly falls over she's laughing so hard. Nadine tries to pull the boys off Eriska, but she's into it as much as they are. All their eyes are black. "HEY." They look at me. "What the hell are you doing?" "Mine." I don't know which of them said it. Maybe they both did but they grab onto her. I scratch my head. "Mine too." She hugs them both. "Well, this is not ideal." Nadine shakes her head and starts texting someone. Thora's on her phone. I guess I'll text Malax and tell him. -Eriska has 2 mates. They just found her.- -It's ok. They can go slow and get to know each other. They won't hurt her. Who?- -Victor and Tobias.- -Not surprised. They kept staring at her. What do you want the color theme of the resort to be here?- -Bright and island colors. Fun.- -Sounds good. Love you.- -Love you too.- "Omar says to stay out of it. Nothing we can do." "Malax said, they won't hurt her. They can take their time. Why did I have to wait?" Thora laughs. "Your boys weren't going to take their time with you. You got to know and claim them first. It would end up being a race to see who could get in you and mark you first. These 3 can take a few weeks and sort everything out slowly." "HEY! ROAM THIS WAY." Nadine goes in a circle. "We'll have to watch them. They'll roam off." I smile. "At least it's an island." They turn around and walk back towards the entrance of the resort. Thora nods. "Let's lock them in a room and hope they don't fall off the balcony." We guide them up to Eriska and my room. They seem perfectly content sitting on the couch. Then Nadine's mates and Omar come in. Tye gives me a different room. I go straight to bed. I'm still so damn tired. I wake up to Tim's kisses on my back. Heat and tingles flow through me. I roll over and wrap my arms around him. He has tears in his black eyes. "Mine." "Mine too. I love you, Tim." His lips touch mine and I pull his shirt over his head. I have to have him now. Elek says, "Don't worry. I'll shut the door." He sits up on his knees between my legs and pulls my underwear off. Then he stares at me. "All mine. I love you." He kisses the inside of my thigh and up to my p***y. "It's mine to eat." He kisses me until I'm screaming, then he kisses my marking spot. "You're not cumming anywhere but on my d**k, baby." It slides into me slowly. "OH GOD TIM." My nails break the skin on his shoulders. "So tight and wet. You're perfect, babygirl." He makes love to me so easy and deep. He keeps me on the edge of an orgasm for so long. All I can do is hold on and take him. I bite his shoulder and draw my fangs beside his marking spot. "Mmm. Not yet, baby." "TIM" He kisses the spot where his mark will sit. My head falls over. "Good girl. Let's see if I can get a little deeper for you." He lifts my hips up with his arm. I can't handle it anymore. "UUHHH TIM" He doesn't speed up at all. He slowly pulls the orgasm out of me. "TIM" I hold onto him anyway I can. "Mine." His fangs sink into my marking spot. My orgasm gets so strong, and I feel him cumming inside me. That hot c*m filling me up. My fangs come out and I bite into him. "f**k" He pushes in deep and holds it still. It throbs for so long. I can feel him through my whole body. We slowly come out of it and kiss. Then we wrap around each other and fall asleep. I watch him sleep when I wake up. He's peaceful. I didn't think he would be so gentle in bed. All the times we messed around, he took what he wanted. He's really gentle and sweet. I love him so much. I lightly rub his fingers. "Good morning, babygirl." I wiggle and pounce on him. "Good morning." I can't help but smile. He rubs my back and the tingles and heat flow through me. That starts round 2. At the end of round 2, we suck blood out of each other. Not sure what it did, but damn it felt good. The next day, he gives me a feather before we go back. I love my boys so much.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD