25. Malax Bond

1305 Words
Mary goes to get Malax and Nadine screams, "HIDE." I run through 2 rooms and I hide under the nurse's desk. Nobody else is up here. I guess it's fine. I hear Dipak, "Where is she?" Nadine answers. "No idea, love." Then I hear a big crash. "f**k, where is that smell coming from?" Nadine and Dipak are laughing. There's another crash. Malax says, "Damn tables." I can't help but giggle. He must hear me because he is suddenly right in front of me. I can't help but to stare at him. He is so sexy. I love everything about him. His strong hands. His chest. All of his muscles. His lips. The second I make eye contact with him, I feel something connect in my chest. He pulls me out from under the desk. "MATE." His arms are around me. I love this. He's so warm and sexy. He smells so good. I smile at him. "My mate." He gives me a deep kiss. "Mine." I wrap my arms around him. "Mine too." He gives me another kiss and I touch the back of his neck. He shivers and pulls me so close. Nadine starts pushing us. "Not in the medical area though." She keeps pushing. "Just keep going and get out." Apparently someone made a door somewhere because we are in a resort room. He kisses me. I undo the buttons on his shirt as fast as I can. I need his skin on mine. He unhooks my dress just as fast and lets it fall. I get his shirt off, and he lifts me up. My chest hits his and all I feel is tingles and heat. "I have to get inside you baby." I kiss his neck and shoulder as he carries me over to the bed. He puts me in the center of it and pulls my underwear off. He stands over me looking at me so intensely. I could c*m from his stare alone. He unhooks his belt and pleasure shoots through me. Everything about this is so intoxicating and intense. I take the pressure anymore. I need him back against me. I reach for him. "Please." I hear his pants hit the floor, and he climbs in bed over me. I let out a gasp as he pushes inside. It has never felt like this before. I have so many tingles and I can feel him so much more. He pushes all the way in and kisses me. "Mine." I get my hand on the back of his head and pull his lips to mine. Then I pull his hair a little. "Mine" My hips move on their own. Then he makes love to me. An hour later, I'm lying on my stomach while he does me from behind. This is so tingly. I love having his weight against me like this. His chest against my back. I grab the pillows. "AX" He flips me over and kisses my marking spot as he slides it back in. "Right here, babygirl." "OH AX YES" "You ready to be marked?" "MINE" "Yours." I start cumming, and I feel his fangs enter into the spot. "AAAHHH" It gets intense. I've never felt pleasure like this. My whole body is pulsating. I feel him throbbing inside me. I grab his hair and nearly scream it feels so good. My fangs come out on their own, and he tilts his head for me. I bite into his marking spot. His d**k throbs so hard I can feel it through my body. "OH f**k ECHO." He grabs a pillow hard enough to break it. "FUCK." He shoves in so deep and holds it there. "MINE" We hold each other just like that and relax for a few minutes. Then he lays down beside me and rubs my hair. "I love you." "I love you too." I throw my arms around him. I'm still tingly everywhere he touches me. "You're marked, sir." "So are you, babygirl." He gives me a deep kiss. I smile and look out the window. It's pitch black. "What time is it?" "Maybe 4 or so." "In the morning?" "No." "It's black outside." He rolls on his back and looks out the window. Then he looks around. "What time is it?" "11 pm sir." We both look at each other weird. Then he smiles. "I just had you for 12 hours, woman." I stretch out and snuggle. "Felt like an hour." "Yea it did." He pulls me on top of him and rubs my back. I fall into the best sleep I've ever had. Halfway through the next day, we remember blood. Then we dive back on each other. So many tingles. Everywhere he touches me, every sound he makes, turns me on so much. I cannot get enough. All I want is more of him. He gets his dragon this time. This is the best day of my life. We pass out hard. Then we wake up and make love again. I will never have enough of him. "One more thing before we go back." "What's that?" "I need to give you my feather." He turns into a dragon and pulls a feather out of his neck. Then he puts it against my hand. It absorbs into my skin. "What in the world?" I can see the outline of the feather on my hand. He holds out his hand. "It shows up on me too. It connects us. Drag your finger this way and we can talk. Anytime. Drag your finger the other way and..." He does it and I feel warmth, calmness, and love. They flow through me. "Wow." I do it back to him. "We can do that if we're thinking about each other. Or if you're trying to talk to me and I don't see the feather flashing red. It can be a way to get my attention." I trace the feather and smile. "My feather." "Your feather, baby. If you're ever in danger, it will turn black, and you toss it into the air. It'll come back to me, and I'll know which direction you are." "I love you, Malax." "I love you, babygirl." We make love 1 more time, then go back to Dipak's castle. Nadine looks at us and nods. "Bring them food and blood. Did you eat at all?" Malax shakes his head. "We did drink blood once." "You were gone for 3 days." "I thought it was 2." Thora smiles. "No. It was 3." I drink a bunch of blood. Then eat about 4 bites of food before I lay my head on the conference table and sleep. Eriska pulls me up. "Come on, we're going. Then you can nap. MALAX, WAKE UP. YOU'RE IN A MEETING." She kicks his chair as she drags me past. He jumps up and kisses me. "I'm going back to the meeting planet. I'll send Tim tomorrow. Do you need anything before I go?" I hug him so tightly. "A hug." "I love your hugs." "I love you." "I love you too, baby." Eriska pulls me. "Come on. You're both going to fall asleep standing up." "I'll see you in a few days, love." "Have fun, baby." He winks at me. I love him so much. I smile and go with Eriska. We get in the elevator and I send him love through the feather. He sends it right back. Then Eriska pulls me out of the elevator. "I don't know where the f**k I'm going." Nadine and Thora stand up. "We're coming too. I'll make a door for us. Tye, we need 2 rooms." "Ok, babydoll. Have fun. We'll be there later." Eriska drags me through a door. Then into our room. I face plant the bed and I am out. Malax wore me out.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD