52. Drake

1700 Words
The next day, we go back to the meeting room. I see red immediately. Nearly the biggest human I've ever seen is standing in front of me. "Welcome." "Thanks. I'm Drake." He turns pink. "You are so adorable. Also, my enforcer." I grab his arm and give him images of the throne. "I don't know how to enforce." "Ax, Tim, Dipak, and Alden can train you. They're good at it. You'll be perfect." I release the power back to Echo. "You are too cute. You're like a big teddy bear." He smiles and blushes, then runs over and sits by Scotch. I glance at him about 12 times. Then I stare and scratch my head. Tim elbows me, so I walk over to talk to him. "How long have you been here?" "Since this morning. Ax had a couple more ships to put the suppra labs in. They brought me over to help. That way, our dads won't miss your meetings. Plus, they want help for tomorrow with fitting everyone." "That makes sense. Did you find a room?" "No." "Get in the hallway of the resort and say, 'show vacant rooms in green.' Then pick a green door and assign it to yourself." "Thank you." "WHAT THE FUCK." Zion comes over. "Why are you here?" Scotch stands up. "It's none of your damn business." Malax grabs Zion and pushes him to Nadine's side. "Sit with Tye. Woman, meeting." "I know." Tim is in the middle of the floor. "We have teenager issues." Ax nods. "We are putting a suppra lab on every king ship. As well as Nadine and Kehlani's ships. Nadine and Kehlani, you are each getting a 15 person suppra lab. Dipak, we will pay you back for the parts of the lab you already put in, then upgrade it the rest of the way." "That works." "All king ships are getting a 5 person suppra lab. This is the standard. If you want additional beds in the lab, you'll have to visit my office after the meeting. Dipak and Alden, if you want more than 15 beds, visit me with a good reason why." Tim takes over. "As of now, we own a suppra making facility. We understand that not everyone knows what they are. We're going to fix that tomorrow or the next day. Tier 2, limit of 3 suppra. If you need another one, come up with a reason. Tier 3, 3 suppra. Same stipulations. Tier 4. 1 suppra. No stipulations. All of your mates will receive the same number that you are." Daddy stands up. "If you need additional suppra's, you can contact me. They are 500k each." I smile. "And that is the contract we are locked into. Dracul, may I use you as an example to explain something?" "Of course." "And your name?" "Asa, sweetie." "I'm going to use King and Queen Saxon as an example. So, you get a better understanding. King Dracul is Tier 4. I am assigning him a kingship. That ship will come with a 5 person suppra lab. Dracul and his mate will each have 1 suppra in it. If Dracul needs to enter a questionable planet, he can use that. That's what it's for. To keep him safe. Now let's say, Dracul has a problematic planet, and he needs to leave a suppra on that planet. He can contact me and I will authorize him another for that purpose. That is still throne work. However, if he decides to be a pirate tomorrow and needs a suppra so he doesn't get injured, he will have to purchase that suppra from my father. That is not throne work. Is everyone understanding?" Zion, Tye, and Johen crack up laughing. They are looking at Scotch. "KNOCK IT OFF." Malax's power booms. Damn near knocks me over. I was standing right beside him. Tim grabs him. "Don't do that over teenage drama." "I am tired of the shit." "I know. But let it roll off you." I glance over and Dipak is walking out with Tye, Johen, and Zion. I shake my head. "Any questions about this? Great, daddy, can you explain the insurance on them? Guys, they are very expensive to make. Do not destroy them on purpose. My dad will explain some more things for now." Daddy takes the floor and talks forever. It's ok though. I needed a drink. Malax kisses my head. "You can probably take over again." "Thank you, dad. I think you all have the main idea now. Do not destroy them. I understand accidents happen and we will replace them. But try to be careful. Now, none of them are done. The brains have got the measurements today. A lot of you, they already have bases for. They will be here tomorrow, and we will have training with them. As of today, the labs are going in. We are adding labs on a few more ships. Most of them are done. If the lab is done on your ship, you can check it out. The rest of the day, you are off unless you need a meeting with me. I'll be in my office for at least 2 hours. Drake, I do need a meeting with you. He is the only 1 I need." Alden stands up. "1 more thing. The ships are equipped with an emergency system. If you are on a ship and an emergency arises. Say' ship send help.' It will bring all the ships within 5 hours of you out of hyperspace. It also stops Nadine's, Echo's, and my ship. No matter where we are. It then immediately connects stopped ships on the screen. Explain what the emergency is as soon as you can to anyone. We will get someone to you quickly." "Thank you." Malax writes some s**t down. "That's all we have for today. Check out your ships or lie on the beach. Tye even put some roller coasters in the village. If you want to see that." I go over to my office and stare at the wall. I need some beach time. Scotch comes in. He doesn't say anything. He pulls me up and kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair. I love the way it feels. I pull him closer and kiss him again. Then the door swings open and Nadine, Kehlani, and Thora freeze. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. Then he leaves. Thora nearly tackles me. "TELL ME EVERYTHING." Kehlani plops on the seat. "Door wasn't shut all the way. Not our fault. Who is he?" "He's very sexy." Nadine sits on my desk. "His name is Scotch. His dad works for my dad. He's a very good kisser." We giggle and Malax walks in with Dipak. He shakes his head. "Nope." They turn around and walk out. Zion comes in and gives me a dirty look. "Did you eat yet?" "Why are you always mad?" "I'm not mad. I'm just asking if you ate." "Not yet." "Fine." He walks out. Nadine tilts her head. "You kissing that one too?" "No. That's Zion. He works for my throne. I guess he's mad all the time. I have no idea." "I'll find out why he's mad." Thora runs out. Kehlani shakes her head. "He's mad because he likes you. Then Scotch likes you. He doesn't like Scotch because you like Scotch." "I don't really like Scotch. It's complicated." Nadine rolls her eyes. "That kiss did not look complicated." "It looked hot." Kehlani nods. "It is complicated. I went on a date with him before, and he tried to scam some money from me. I kind of like flaunting money in front of him now. But yea, he is a good kisser. But Zion doesn't like him because he says Scotch messed me up with money. Zion and I are not together. He has a girlfriend and everything." "Why does he think Scotch messed you up with money?" "I tried to pay Zion back for a $3 burger. I don't want to owe anyone any money. I don't like that. Ax and Tim take care of me with money. And I don't know what a lot of money is for someone. $3 could be a lot for someone with a lot of bills." "That is true. I always pay for my own stuff too." "Same. It saves drama in the end." Thora runs in. "He says he's not mad. That's just his face. Show me how to ride a bike now." "They take a long time to learn." "Don't care. Want to be a biker babe." "Fine. I guess we have that whole village over there and I could use a ride." "Is there cars over there?" "No. But it is set up with roads and stop lights and things. The boys did that so they don't have to update it in a year. The only vehicles over there would be golf carts. How many motorcycles are on the ship?" "4." "Well, that's convenient. Bring them down with 4 full sets of riding gear for us." "Yes, ma'am." We get dressed and over to the bikes. Then Zion shows up with lunch. I am starving so I find a table in the shade to eat. He watches Kehlani try to teach them how to ride. "Are you hungry?" "No. I already ate. You get so busy with meetings, you forget." "Yea, I guess I do." "Why is he here?" "They're working on the suppra labs. Then tomorrow, he's helping to connect them and probably do the training." "He said anything to you?" "Not really. I asked what he was doing. Told him how to assign a room to himself. What were you and Tye laughing about?" "He looked like a little kid sitting beside Drake." "I think everyone does. That boy is huge." "Yea, definitely intimidating." He shakes his head. "I have to go fix the way she's sitting before she flies off that thing at the first bump." I laugh and he runs over to help Thora. Tobias and Eriska take the bike I was going to use. I don't care. I go over to the beach and lay out instead.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD