Party Crasher

1092 Words
ADELE’s POV We got back to the hotel where the reception was being held. I had to change, so I went back to my room and I noticed I hadn't seen Alexander since we got back. When I opened the door, the room was pretty dark, and I kept hearing loud moans coming from the toilet and I could only wonder what was going on. I tiptoed to the toilet and the moans got louder. I opened the toilet door as carefully as I could and what I saw almost made me drop. My husband whom I got married to an hour ago was screwing another woman in the toilet. She bent down on the toilet seat, and he was hitting her very hard from behind. Oh, yes, before I forget my husband has a girlfriend. Interesting, right?! So I guess it was his girlfriend. I'm cumming, Audrea! I'm cumming. Argh” And he came, I guess because he moved away from her and when I saw the shadow of his shaft I almost screamed, how did that even fit into her?! I have never had an intimate moment, so I wasn't really sure how it worked. I was still at the door when he turned around, and I quickly ran away to my wardrobe like I didn't know anything. He came out of the toilet though he was dressed. The lady followed behind him. “Were you staring at us, Adele?” Alexander asked me. No, sir, I wasn't. I just got here I sharply said to him. I stared at the lady, and she looked at me with so much disgust it was obvious she hated me. “It would be fine if she saw or heard us, Alexander. She knows this marriage between you two is fake anyway, so she can do whatever she wants. The lady said, and I got really pissed. What did she mean? Like I wanted to marry her man from the beginning! He forced me and she knows that too. “Well, if he's really your man, then he shouldn't be married to me!” I quickly said to them and I ran out of the room with my clothes in my hands. I went to Amelia's room and I changed into a dress without telling her anything. We all went downstairs and there were congratulations from the right and left and reporters were also all over the place. One even came to me and asked if I really did black magic on Alexander for him to get married to me, but I just walked away without saying a word. Alexander came downstairs with his bodyguards, and I rolled my eyes just at the sight of him. The party was going fine until they said the couples should both dance, and I really wanted to refuse because all of Alexander disgusted me. He stood up, took my hands, and he dragged me onto the stage. We started dancing, and I seriously forced myself to dance. He came close to me, and he wrapped his hands around my waist. He used one of his hands to lift my chin to look at him. I gave him a disgusted look, he laughed like he was mocking me. He took off his jacket, he wore a branded white JACKSON WANG SUIT, white palm slippers, and his long hair was packed in a ponytail. I wore a short white gown, it was pretty short, and I wasn't comfortable in it but Alexander insisted that I wear it. It barely covered my chest, I kept using my hands to drag the clothes to cover my cleavage. He turned me around and held me from behind. He placed his face on the side of my neck like he was trying to tease me. His breath alone tickled me and I tried to move away, but he held me tight. “Alexander! Stop, please” I said to him out of frustration. “Why? You don't like it?” “I don't..i” He turned me around before I could say a word and placed a kiss on my lips and the crowd applauded loudly. We went back to our seats and I couldn't wait for the party to be over. One of his bodyguards ran to him and whispered something into his ear and he jumped up quickly like something was wrong. We heard a loud sound like a gunshot from outside the hall, then a group of men entered the venue. They were 10 in number, but Alexander didn't look pleased to see them at all, and I immediately knew they were not his friends. Alexander’s bodyguards came and guarded us both, but he told them to stand aside, and he dragged me closer to him. He instructed everyone else to continue with what they were doing, and he dragged me with him outside the hall and the men followed. Alexander, my good friend, you got married without telling me. I wouldn't have found out if I hadn't turned on the television and, thankfully, you are a big star, so it was all over. Is she our new bride? The man looked and walked towards me. He looked massive with his Italian accent, which almost made me laugh. He had long black hair, a scar on the right side of his neck, and tattoos on both hands up to the elbow and on both sides of his neck. He kept smiling, but you could tell that he was not really happy for us. He held my hand and Alexander pushed his hands away. “Our bride? She's my wife. Alexander said very angrily. “Armando, you and I have no deal, neither are we friends, we are barely business partners, and our business is done!” Alexander said to him. The man looked at me from head to toe. “If you sell this woman to me, I might consider leaving you alone.” He said to Alexander and I gasped loudly. “Armando, go away, you are crazy.” Alexander pushed me behind him, and he said loudly to the man. His bodyguard followed us outside, so they stood behind us. “Why? You can't sell your wife to me? I will have her twice and send her back to you or, better still, we can have her together. Immediately he said that Alexander had punched him in the face, but one of his guards shouted, and when we turned around he was holding Alexander’s mother at gunpoint.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD