Arrest

1061 Words
ADELE’s POV One of the guys held Alexander's mother, Mrs. Arnold with a gun pointed at her head, and Alexander immediately let go of Armando. What are you doing? Let go of my mother immediately! Alexander groaned angrily at the guard. Calm down, Alexander, I came here with a great offer for you, but you decided to hit me all for what? Because I requested you sell your wife to me? Women are all over the world. Your wife should be glad I want to even pay for her Armando said to Alexander, and he wiped off the blood on his lips. He looked at Alexander’s bodyguards behind him and told them to lower their guns, or he would instruct his boys to shoot Mrs. Arnold down. Alexander looked at his boys and gave them a sign to all put their guns down and they did. Armando walked to me, and he pressed my chin and I flinched. I won't hurt you if you agree to become my mistress! A handsome woman like you should not be with Alexander. He has enough ladies already, and aside from that, I need a woman to claim some priceless properties', so if you agree, you will enjoy those things with me, or I might take you by force. I wasn't sure what he meant, but I was very scared. I looked at the entrance of the hall and the door was locked. I was a bit relieved that the people inside were at least safe. “What would I get in return if I agreed to be your mistress and help claim your property?” I asked Armando, and he looked up at me with his eyes wide open. I'm sure he never expected that question from me. I was also surprised by my question and the expression on Alexander's face made it even more interesting. He never expected that from me. His mother was far from us so she didn't hear. “Oh, interesting, what would you like in return?” When he said that, Alexander turned around and looked at me angrily like he was anticipating my answer. “I would like my name on one of your most-priced properties” I was surprised at the things I was also saying, but I had a plan and wasn't sure if it was going to work, but at least. “Is that all?” “No, but I don't want anyone else to hear what I have to say. I need to whisper it to you He moved closer to me, I put my hands around his neck, and Alexander's mother kicked the man who held her in between his legs, and that caused a distraction. When Armando turned around to look at what was happening, I signaled Alexander to take Armando's gun. He is sharply, and he grabbed Armando by his neck. Alexander’s mother had already called the police and some security officers and everything that happened was recorded. The police came, and they took Armando and his men away. Armando looked at me dead in my eyes and said “You just created an enemy for yourself, and this enemy will come back to haunt you!” and that made me shiver. When they left, Alexander looked at me angrily, and he immediately walked back inside the hall and hugged his mother. My mother walked up to me. She looked very stressed out so I begged Amelia to take her to her room so she could rest. We were going to stay at the hotel for the night and return to the house the next day. I was also tired, so I went to my room and my brother, Brian, followed me. Adele, how did you even meet Alexander Arnold Lizandro? You just left the house 3 days ago, and you called to tell us you were getting married, not just to anyone but Alexander! He is like God on earth, he is every lady's dream. How did you bag such a major guy? I looked at him surprisingly, he was too smart for his age, and the things he normally says too. Brian had a little sickness that made him look smaller than his age. He had to take some medication just to keep breathing or else he might enter a state of shock. His health condition was one of the reasons I agreed to pretend as Alexander’s girlfriend for a week from the beginning. “It just happened, Brian, now go join Mum to sleep.” “Can't I just be with you for a while and maybe have a little chat with Alexander too when he comes?” “No, you can't, Brian, and you will see Alexander tomorrow, so off you go now.” I said and dragged him to stand up. He didn't want to till I tickled him. I followed him to my mother's room and I saw that Amelia was still with my mother as they were talking. When they both saw us, they smiled. Amelia was the only friend I had since childhood, and she was always there for me. Adele, my daughter, I hope everything is fine. Why did those barge into the hall, and why did you all look stressed when you entered the hall? Mother, everything is fine, trust me, okay? And just sleep, please I instructed my brother to shower and join my mother on the bed and he did. Amelia and I turned off the light and left the room. “Adele, is everything good?” I explained everything to Amelia, including how I had seen Alexander with his girlfriend in our room earlier, and Amelia got emotional, and her eyes became very teary. We hugged, and I told her it was all fine, and she left for her room. I was on my way back to my hotel room when one of Alexander’s guards came to tell me that Alexander and his friends wanted me to come downstairs. I rolled my eyes and followed him downstairs, but it was empty, and he told me to follow him outside the building. Immediately, we got outside the hotel, a car parked in front of me, and before I could understand what was happening, someone pulled me into the car. It was a man because those hands were so strong.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD