A Woman!

1144 Words
ALEXANDER’s POV She sent me the address of where she was and I drove down there and I saw Adele tied up in a room but before I could enter to meet her someone hit me with a stick on my head and I fell on my knees. My head was spinning and I could hardly even see or hear anything. A lady came to me and kissed my chin. “Alexander, you made me obsessed with you then you decided to get married!!!? That's not possi..” Before she could say another word my guards came with some police officers and tore the place down. I closed my eyes. I'm sure I fainted. When I opened my eyes I was on the bed with Adele next to me in our hotel room. I checked the time on my phone and it was 1:30 am at midnight. My head was hurting badly. I stood up, went to shower and I came out naked because Adele was sleeping. I didn’t care if she was awake. I turned around and took out my boxers to wear, but when I turned back I saw Adele fully awake, her eyes were stuck on my balls. I used my hands to quickly cover it. “What are you looking at?” I asked her sharply “Why are they so big, Alexander?” “Alexander?! You crazy girl Just because I married you and we are in the same room doesn’t give you the right to call me by my name?! It’s Mr. Alexander to you, do you understand me?!” “Yes Mr. Alexander” “That's a bit more like it” I said then I turned around and put on my pants. I noticed she was still staring and I was getting very angry. “What?!” “Mr. Alexander, why is that so big and long too” “What? You have never seen a d**k this long before?” “Have never seen one before” Immediately she said that I turned around and looked at her with shock. “You have never had s*x?” “No, sir” “Wow, you must be so tight then. Exactly how I like it!” I said and smirked at her. I never really had any intention of doing anything s****l with her if I had the power she would not even sleep next to me. “What do you mean by tight, sir?” “Forget about it and just sleep” I said to her and she laid back down. I got on the bed, moved away from her, made sure to give her enough space on the bed, then started using my phone. I was furious. Why would two incidents happen in just one day!!! I wasn't worried about Adele but I felt disrespected about the whole issue. I had to teach all of them a lesson. Just as I was thinking, Adele's voice came from behind and scared the s**t out of me. “Sir, you are yet to ask me about anything, and just now when you called me a crazy b***h you sounded just like the guy that dragged me all the way there and he even slapped me on my ear” I turned around and looked at her. My hands were still on my chest as I was breathing heavily. “Well, Adele, I paid you enough, right? So you shouldn't complain, what did you think marrying a man like me would be like? Do you think you are here just to enjoy the money? You should be happy you were not killed okay? I saved your life. If anything you should apologize to me and also thank me strongly. I literally got hit on my head because of you and you are trying to play the victim here?!” “Sir, I didn't tell the lady to kidnap me, she said she was your ex-girlfriend and you promised to marry her and..” “Keep shut!!!” I cut her angrily. “You know what? I know ladies like you, all ladies are the same, when you all start wailing all you want is some good big d**k, and have got that, so, come here!” I said and I immediately dragged her towards me. “Sir w..h..at.. What are... Sir..i” Her voice was shaky but I didn't pay any attention to her, I dragged her, got on her, and seized her lips with mine. She was still trying to push me but she noticed I wouldn't let her go so she gave up and held my neck instead, I noticed she wasn't a very good kisser but I didn't care all I wanted was to have a taste of her, all ladies taste the same but have never done it with a virgin. I held her waist and turned her around for her to be on top of me. I pressed her thick ass then I went down to the side of her neck. “Isn't this cheating on, Andrea?” She asked me and I immediately lost interest and pushed her away. “You don't have any business with me and Audrea or any other lady, I can f**k and do whatever I want with any lady, y'all are after the same thing, ‘Money’, right? And thankfully I have a lot of it so why should I settle for one lady? Dumb b***h” I said and walked away from the room to smoke outside. ADELE’s POV I cried profusely when Alexander left the room. Have met a lot of men in my life but not any as despicable and disrespectful as Alexander! He didn't respect women at all and he was always full of himself. Have always dreamt about getting married to a man like my father but I guess the universe had other plans. I woke up the next morning and saw a note next to me boldly written: “I traveled for a small job, see you next week!” “Next week?!” I was left all alone the day after my wedding and I cried again that morning. My eyes were swollen and red. I wore glasses and a long black dress like I was mourning. His mum insisted that I follow her to her house since Alexander wasn't around, and then she promised me that I and Alexander would go to Paris for our honeymoon once he arrived. THREE DAYS LATER: I was in my room when suddenly I heard Alex's mother scream from her room. I rushed to her and she was on a call. “What is wrong mother?” “They have successfully killed my son!!!” “What!!?” “Al..e..Al. Alex is... Is dead or murder…ered I'm not even sure!!!”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD