He Has Kids!

1208 Words
ADELE’s POV “I just received a ca..ll a call that t..ha.t Alex, my.. Son was involved in a fatal car accident in Las Vegas and they will send his body here for us to confirm His mother was crying heavily while speaking. I didn't like Alex but I would never wish death on anyone. In less than an hour it was all over the news. The rich business tycoon ALEXANDER Arnold was involved in a car accident but some called it murder. I told his mum to be positive. There's a probability it's not him, let's confirm first. On the third day, the body arrived at the Arnold's family hospital, when we got there I met the shock of my life. I saw the same man that was arrested on our wedding day. Armando the Italian mafia, Alexander talked about. He walked up to me and smiled. “I heard your husband is dead. Accept my condolences, please, and before you ask me any questions, have you seen your mother or brother recently? I told you this enemy you created will come back to haunt you” “What! My mother? My brother? What have you done!” I asked with tears dropping from my eyes. I was already frustrated about everything. “I can show you where they are and even bring them in front of you, but I have a condition, spend the night with me! I mean your husband is no more, you will need someone to hold you tonight, right?” “Never! What are you even saying? There's a high chance that I just lost my husband and you are telling me to be with you?!” I rolled my eyes and walked away. “Hey! Take a look” When I turned around it was a video call on his phone of my mother and brother being held at gunpoint. “Now are you still going to act stubborn? In five minutes if you don't accept my demands you won't just be burying only Alex but your entire family” I ran to him with so many tears running out of my eyes. “Whatever you want, Armando, please!” “You know what I want, oh, hold on, why get only the milk when I can get the whole factory? And I already told you I needed a woman to be able to get some priced properties back so I might as well use you” “What do you mean?” “Marry me instead, right now! If you agree then your family lives, if not then..” “In your dreams you bastard!” I said loudly to his face. He smirked happily and said “Oh lord, she even knows how to use curse words! You just increased my want for you even more” I stood up, turned around, and as I was walking away he laughed out loud and said “Do as you want Adele, I will also do me” “Hey boys shoot the boy” Immediately I heard that I turned around and ran to him again. “I will do it, whatever you want, please” “That's more like it, boys hold on, the doll is beginning to listen to her master” Alex’s mother came out from the confirmation room crying profusely, and I already knew what that meant. When I ran to explain everything to her she said she heard us already and she gave me the go-ahead to do whatever I wanted because my family was in danger. But she made me promise her I would be her son WIDOW FOREVER! Which I emotionally did. Within an hour Armando brought in a priest to wed us. It all happened so fast even I can't explain how it all happened. We got married and he didn't even allow me to see Alex’s corpse. He dragged me out of the hospital. When we got out of the hotel reporters bombarded me with questions. “Did you really join hands with him (Armando) to kill your husband” “Aren't you ashamed of yourself? How can you get married to your late husband's enemy just 2 days after his death?” “Did you really kill Mr. Alex?” Questions were flying from every corner. Armando didn't care as he kept smiling, his guards brought the cars around, and Armando got in one of the cars and pulled me in. My tears couldn't stop. I was in a total mess. How did I get married, become a widow, and get married again all under 4 days!!! We got to a big building and it was empty. It looked like an old warehouse that was abandoned. He kept pulling me by my hand to follow him then we got to a big spacious space like a hall that could fit about 500 people. It was very spacious but it was also empty. We walked to the entrance of the hall and when they opened it. I saw a black shiny something like a plane but I wasn't sure what it was, but it was black and shiny. “Hey, Adele this is one of my most-prized assets, my private jet” “Where is my family?” I was only concerned about seeing my family. “Oh, yes, family!!! Where is her family?” (He asked his guards and they all made a funny hand gesture like they didn't understand him) “One thing is certain, they are alive, so get in now!” “The deal was to hand my family back” He smiled and walked close to me, then he gave me a dead stare. “Unlike Alexander, I'm not a patient man. I believe in actions, so it's better you do as I say always and very fast. Now get yourself inside the jet!” His voice was filled with rage and I was too weak to argue. My legs were shaky, and I could barely move. I guess he noticed, he lifted me with his strong manly hands and put me inside. I felt very bad that I was unable to pay my last respects to Alex, and I was unable to properly say goodbye to his mother. I was also worried about my family. My tears wouldn't stop rushing out, and Armando didn't care one bit about whatever was wrong with me as he kept on smoking and drinking. We got to a big mansion but it was those mansions you only see on television, there were guards all over the place, with arms. Armando held my wrist and pressed it, then he looked at my face. “A woman should always follow her husband from behind, not leading him, so next time you stand or walk behind me!!!” When we entered the house two kids ran to Armando! “Daddy, Daddy, where have you been? We have missed you!” the children about 5 and 7 years old said to Armando, but I wasn't really sure what was going on. Armando looked at me then he pointed at me to the kids and said “She is your new mother”!
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD