Sugarman’s Milk-3

1953 Words
“And sometimes beside him,” Grant pointed out. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Anyway, we’re not trying to push our lifestyle on you two. I’ve had fun tonight. I’d like to keep it going. Or maybe we could get together again,” she suggested. For the first time in his life, Nate spoke up and was bold about what he wanted to do. “I want to keep going,” he said flatly, looking at his wife. She glanced away, unable to hold his gaze. “Do you need a little break?” Jennie asked, sitting up and reaching across the space between the two beds, resting her hand on the other woman’s thigh. Robin didn’t pull away. “We could get dressed and go downstairs to the bar for a drink. If you’re still good, we can come back up here.” “Alcohol dulls the senses,” muttered Grant. He wasn’t much of a drinker and was a touch embarrassed for others to learn how easy it was for him to get drunk on just a few sips of anything. “I don’t want to get dressed,” complained Nate. Jennie looked over her shoulder at the petulant husbands and glared at them. “How about we call down to room service and have them send up some drinks?” Robin gave that a moment’s thought and nodded agreement. The drinks arrived upstairs a few minutes later. Jennie complimented their promptness as she went to answer the knock, but Robin stopped her before she could fling open the door and give the delivery boy a free peepshow. “You can’t answer the door naked!” Robin insisted. “Why? Do you want to do it?” Jennie teased. “No!” Robin was actually a bit shocked by the answer. “Why not? I’ve done it before.” “You haven’t!” “Answer the damn door!” Grant called and laughed at their argument. He and Nate were lying on the beds waiting for their drinks. “Put on a towel,” Robin insisted grabbing one of the large bath towels out of the bathroom and wrapping it around Jennie’s body, barely fitting it over her large breasts. There was another knock on the door. “Room service!” “Put one on with me,” Jennie suggested. “We’ll answer the door together. Give him a thrill.” She winked. “No!” Robin insisted and dashed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Jennie sighed and opened the door, disappointed that the drinks were being delivered by a man not much older than her and easily a hundred pounds overweight. “Thanks,” she said taking the tray of drinks from him. He presented the receipt for her to sign which she did with great grace, sliding the drinks onto the low dresser while signing and keeping her towel on. “My pleasure. My name’s Stan,” he said with a wink, indicating his nametag. “If there’s anything else I can do for you…” he added with a touch of a leer. “I’ll let you know,” Jennie replied, turning around and closing the door. She skillfully timed the shutting of the door and the dropping of her towel to give Stan the briefest of glimpses of her bare ass. “Tart,” Grant told her as he took his rum and Coke from the tray. He covered for his weaknesses by acting boldly. Robin rushed out of the bathroom and gulped down half the contents of glass. “I can’t believe you did that.” Jennie stared at her. “Neither can I. You just chugged some primo vodka.” “Ha ha,” Robin commented and then pressed a hand to her forehead. “I’m a little dizzy now.” “Sit down,” Grant suggested. “Better yet, lie down. Even better still, lie down with me.” He eased her back over to the bed, running his hands over her smooth skin. “My wife’s a lightweight,” Nate commented as he watched Grant prop up Robin with a small pile of pillows so she could sip at her drink while he lay between her legs and ate her p***y. “She’s not the only one,” Jennie commented before she went down on her knees, resting her drink on the floor next to her, and she alternated between sips from the glass and sucking on Nate’s c**k. It was a pleasant way to end the evening, or so Robin thought as Grant’s busy tongue found her little clit and brought her off, having s*x and getting slowly drunk. Robin woke in a state of fuzzy confusion the next morning. There were strong, warm arms around her and an insistent, hard c**k pressing against her ass. She lifted up her leg allowing the c**k to slip between her cheeks and then up into her moist p***y. During the night she had pleasantly sexy dreams and woke aroused allowing her husband to penetrate her p***y so easily. But it wasn’t Nate’s c**k. It was too small. She gasped and looked over her shoulder. A stranger was f*****g her. A soft groan came from across the room. A slightly pudgy woman was straddling Nate, rocking her hips back and forth as he reached up for her t**s. “No,” Jennie said to him, slapping away his hands. “Don’t touch them.” “Okay,” Nate grunted and held onto her hips as he thrusted up into her. It was wrong but so natural at the same time. The previous evening came rushing back to Robin and she shuddered once as Grant continued to f**k her from behind. It wasn’t unpleasant, but knowing that her husband was witnessing her having s*x with another man…it confused her. It turned her on and at the same time it made her feel guilty. She liked the mix of those feelings but that made it worse because she was enjoying it. “f**k f**k f**k!” Nate cried out as he came to an appreciative, throaty laugh from Jennie. Those sounds encouraged Grant along and shortly he finished as well. Robin didn’t c*m, she wished she had, but her confusion of the situation made it impossible for her to climax. “I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Nate apologized to Jennie as she rolled off him. “That’s okay,” she said. “You didn’t know they were swollen and sore.” She looked over at her husband. “Want to help me out?” Grant grinned at her. “You know I do.” He extracted himself from Robin and made his way over to his wife. The other couple looked on in curiosity. Robin was certain he wouldn’t be able to get his c**k hard again. It was already soft. Instead of assuming a position where they would be able to have s*x, he kissed her on the lips, then quickly moved down her torso giving her little kisses until he landed on her breast and latched onto her n****e. And there he stopped. Instead of little kisses or nibbles or even just a little bit of sucking before moving further down her body, Grant stopped at her breast and just sucked. Jennie moaned softly in appreciation. The Tellers watched, at first in puzzlement and then in confusion. Grant moved his hand between Jennie’s legs, inserting his forefinger in her p***y and gently circled her clit with his thumb. “Stop,” she voiced quietly. “Are you sure?” he asked, letting go of her n****e. It was bright red and wet. “Take your finger out of me,” she insisted as she pulled his mouth back to her breast. He sucked on her twice and then pulled back again. “Want Nate to play with your p***y?” “Sure,” she vaguely agreed. Grant went back to her breast, holding the one he was sucking on in one hand, while cupping the other with his free hand. Jennie reached out to Nate, holding his hand, but not forcing him to move over to her. Nate watched the couple as Grant feasted on Jennie’s breast. He didn’t move but continued to hold her hand. Jennie’s breathing steadily increased in tempo and intensity until she was doing the near-pant of a woman on the verge of orgasm and then let out a stifled groan between gritted teeth. “You came,” Grant told her, though that was obvious to everyone in the room. “Yeah.” Jennie was proud and satisfied. He nodded and switched breasts. After he switched her left breast continued to slowly leak milk. The thin pale-white liquid coalesced on the tip of her n****e and slowly slid down the slope of her breast, soaking her skin, to eventually turn into a small wet spot on the sheets. Grant ignored the lost milk and simply focused on her still full breast. “Is that…milk?” Robin asked, a little aghast at the Sugarmans’ display. “Uh-huh. I’m still lactating.” Jennie’s words were hazy, as if she they were coming from far away. “When was your last kid born?” “Eight years ago.” “And you’re still lactating?” Robin asked, rephrasing her question. Jennie chuckled. “Obviously.” “And he drinks it?” Robin was somewhere between repulsed and stunned. “Obviously,” Jennie repeated. Nate interrupted. “What does it taste like?” His curiosity had already gotten the better of him. Jennie lifted up her partially emptied breast. “Care to find out?” The offer was a little bold for Nate. He hesitated. It was Robin, strangely, who took the initiative away from her husband. “I don’t think so,” she told them. “Why not?” It was Nate who wanted to know. “You didn’t accept her offer to play with her p***y,” Robin informed him tartly as she swept the bed sheets off her body as she climbed off the bed. “I’m going to taste it.” She moved across the space between the beds, knelt down on the floor, and leaned over Jennie’s body. For the smallest of pauses she hesitated , then dropped her mouth over Jennie’s erect n****e. The n****e was hard under Robin’s tongue, already wet and slightly pulsing. She could feel the heat of Jennie’s body and that made her nervous. Touching another woman’s body in this way was supposed to be anathema, but here she was not only contemplating it but about to do it. Robin pushed aside all of those thoughts and closed her mouth and lips to suck. She tried to tell herself that this wasn’t a s****l act, it was mere curiosity at what another woman’s breast milk tasted like. She knew she was lying to herself, but that didn’t matter. The way she nursed from Jennie was gently and carefully. Immediately Jennie’s body offered up a warm squirt of liquid, filling her mouth with liquid sweetness. She swallowed and savored the intense taste. “Wow,” she commented. “It’s very sweet. Like fruit juice.” “It’s that way so babies will want to drink it,” commented Grant in between suckling the n****e in his mouth. “It’s good,” Robin said and sucked again, warming to the task. Once the barrier had been breached it was easier to push aside any concerns of what shouldn’t be done and focus on what was pleasurable. She reached up and rested her hand on Jennie’s thigh, but couldn’t compel herself to go any further. Nursing on another woman’s breast, tasting her milk—an unexpected turn of events for their encounter with the Sugarmans—was enough to keep her elated for the next year. Touching Jennie’s p***y would have been a trip to heaven, and she wasn’t ready for that. The mismatched pair nursed happily on Jennie’s breasts as Nate watched. He was too shy to ask to join in. From Jennie’s reaction and breathing it was obvious she was on her way to another orgasm. Robin wanted to reach between Jennie’s thighs and bring her off, but didn’t have the courage. Grant did it for her, plunging his fingers into his wife’s p***y to push her over the edge and make her c*m once again. “That’s the way to start the day,” Jennie intoned as Grant and Robin pulled away from her, Grant reluctantly and Robin with some shame. A thought suddenly occurred to Robin. “Don’t you two have kids? Who’s watching them?” Jennie laughed at him. “Grant’s father. He loves spending time with the grandkids. We just have to wash the sheets in our guest bedroom after he leaves to get rid of the old man smell.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD