Sugarman’s Milk-4

1931 Words
Grant’s face soured. “It’s just his overdosing on Old Spice.” “Someone should teach him to use it in moderation.” “He thinks it attracts the ladies,” Grant said. “Which is why he’s still a widower.” He rolled his eyes at her. “I can’t believe we did this,” Nate muttered under his breath. Jennie rolled over on her side, letting her heavy breasts rest on top the other, and regarded him evenly. “Believe it. Sometimes I think life doesn’t get much better than this.” After some quick showers and an awkward exit, the two couples took their leave of each other. There was no luggage so it was easy to just exit the hotel and drive home. “I can’t believe we did that,” Nate repeated to his wife as he carefully drove home in the early light of Sunday morning. “Why not?” Robin asked. Her arms were wrapped around her body and she was leaning forward slightly, trying to keep warm as the car’s engine slowly heated up. “It just seems so crazy,” he said. “Having s*x with another couple? That’s not us.” “It was us,” Robin pointed out. “And this was originally your idea.” “I didn’t expect you to go along with it.” “What are you saying?” He shrugged as he stopped at a light and waited for the traffic to clear. “I don’t know. I guess I thought our marriage was…I don’t know. Going nowhere? Are we happy? Are you? Am I?” “You took too many philosophy classes in college.” A silence fell between them as he resumed the drive. “It’s crazy that Jennie is still lactating, isn’t it?” Robin asked her husband after the long pause. “Yeah,” he agreed. “And you tasted her milk. That’s even crazier.” He glanced over at his wife and rested his hand on her thigh. She didn’t flinch away so he took that as a good sign. “It wasn’t bad,” Robin said without affect. She stared straight ahead. On the outside it was as if nothing had affected her. On the inside she was processing everything that had happened this morning and the night before. She didn’t have any regrets but it was difficult for her to understand her feelings. “Did you like it?” Her answer was measured. “I was curious. And she wanted me to and…it was very sweet.” “It was?” He grinned at her. “The taste or doing it?” “Yeah, very sweet,” she replied dreamily then realized what he was asking and frowned at him. “The taste. It was like a very thin fruit juice. Something you don’t normally drink. Like watermelon juice…no, like cantaloupe juice.” She ignored the second part of his question, though her answer would have been, It was a very sweet gesture. “Did you like it?” Grant asked her. “I did.” She paused remembering everything about the evening. “Would you do it again?” Robin didn’t answer his question. She was lost in her thoughts and her thoughts were a jumble of emotions she didn’t understand or want along with lustful ideas of how the four of them could meet again and pleasure each other. The more she thought about the s*x, the more she wanted it, but her face remained a mask of expression. No one, not even her husband, could read her. Jennie had wrapped the blanket they kept in the back of the van around her body as the van slowly heated up. It was still early spring and the mornings were too cold for her. “They were a nice couple,” she commented at Grant maneuvered his way out of the parking lot and onto the interstate. “Uh-huh.” “I don’t think they’ll play with us again,” she said. That disappointed her. She had enjoyed using Nate’s large c**k and corrupting the seemingly proper Robin. Maybe corrupting wasn’t the correct word. After a moment’s reflection she decided that she had drawn out Robin. Underneath the impassive and well-mannered surface was a woman with a raging need to express and explore her sexuality. These were the type of women that were easiest to seduce. Seduction wasn’t, in Jennie’s opinion, tricking someone into a s*x, but freeing them of their normal inhibitions that prevented them from enjoying their sexuality. Grant looked askance at her. “What makes you say that?” “He was too uptight. It might have been his idea to try swinging, but once reality hit him in the face, it was too much. She didn’t want to do it but he talked her into it.” “I don’t think he could talk her into anything.” She shrugged under the blanket. “Maybe. Maybe he guilted her into it. Maybe she had guilt over something else and she did this for him to make it up to him.” A nod from Grant acknowledged her position. “Okay. And you think that they’re a one and done couple?” “Yeah. She wasn’t that into it and he’s just so socially inept…it’ll never work out.” “You said he had a big c**k,” Grant pointed out. Jennie rolled her eyes. “So what? Big c***s are a dime a dozen. That doesn’t mean anything. Besides, Robin didn’t want to play with me even after I invited her. She wasn’t that into it.” Grant sighed. “Yeah, you’re probably right.” Chapter Two It was a grand cliché, Robin knew, but the supply room was the most private location in her office. Dean was a new hire, fresh out of college, and had the swagger of a man confident in his masculinity and sexuality. Robin wasn’t truly attracted to him; he was only pleasant to look at. His personality was as shallow as a mirror. His body and face however. “Help me with the boxes of paper?” she asked him with her winning smile. It was late in the afternoon and, true to form, every employee who could leave the office early was already gone. The place was practically deserted. Practically. “We need to reload for the photocopier.” Robin led the wait and pointed to the heavy boxes. When Dean bent over to pick up the first box she commented loudly enough for him to hear, “f**k me! But you do have a cute ass.” The comment made him burst out laughing and he half dropped the box. “Ah… thanks.” “No, no, thank you for giving me a great view,” she said, continuing to flirt. “My pleasure,” he said bending over again to pick up the box. “Would you like a blowjob?” she offered. Dean burst out laughing again. “You’re funny,” he chortled at her. “I’m not kidding,” she said, her voice dead serious. The tone of her voice made him stand up and turn around to face her. “You’re married,” he pointed out. “So?” she asked and stared at him unblinkingly, running her fingers along the edge of her neckline. “The offer stands? Do you want one?” “Sure. When and where?” “Here and now,” she said, glancing to the door, making sure it was shut and falling to her knees in front of him. Dean started to back up, but she caught his waistband and cupped his already hardening c**k through his pants. “You’re not afraid, are you?” Dean shook his head. “No. I just don’t want to get caught having s*x in the supply room.” “We won’t get caught. No one’s around. Half the office has already left for the day. Anyway, that’s part of the fun.” He didn’t resist as she unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. He wore ridiculously tight black boxer briefs, but those she pushed down to his knees, freeing his c**k that bobbed up and down after catching the edge of the elastic going down. Almost immediately she gobbled up his c***s, tasting the slightly salty, slightly sweet precum already oozing out of his slit. “Ooh,” he grunted. “Are you sure you want to be doing this?” he half-whispered to her. Robin backed off and pumped his c**k up and down, watching the head disappear and reappear in her fist. “Of course. Why?” “What do you get out of it?” “I like sucking cock.” He let out a half laugh as she licked him from his balls to the tip of his staff. He was smaller than Nate. That wasn’t surprising. Most men were. “That’s the first time I’ve heard a woman say that.” “Then you haven’t been f*****g the right women,” she pointed out right before taking the whole of his length into her mouth, burying her nose in his patch of pubic hair. His c**k barely reached the back of her throat. Long ago Robin had learned how to deep throat any man’s c**k, including her husband’s. Dean’s was easy to accommodate. “Is your husband going to be pissed off if he finds out about this?” he asked, still unable to believe his good fortune. “He’s not going to find out,” Robin told him, taking his c**k from her mouth one final time but keeping a grip on his balls. They were already shriveled up tight against his body. Dean might be beautiful to look at, but he apparently didn’t have much staying power. He was ready to c*m. She bobbed her head back and forth on his c**k, ready to receive the gift of his orgasm. When he came he bent halfway over and grabbed her face between his hands. His spurting c**k ejaculated twice in her mouth and then he pulled free, spraying the last bits of his orgasm on her chin and neck. Robin used her fingers to wipe his leavings off her skin and licked them clean. Dean looked at her with stars in his eyes. He wasn’t so stupid as to think that she was in love with him but he suddenly held her in great admiration. “Wow. I’ve never known anyone as eager as you. What can I do for you?” he asked helping her to her feet. He reached one hand for her hips and the other for her side. Knowing not to immediately grab a woman’s breast was the first thing he learned about bedding women in college. Stepping nimbly out of his grasp Robin just said, “Be ready for me when I want you.” With that she stepped into the hallway and disappeared, leaving Dean to zip up his pants in confusion. Robin knew what she should have done right then and there was go home to her husband and work off all the s****l energy Dean had just caused in her. She wanted to do that. She told herself she was going to do that, but first she had something else to take care of. Robin grabbed her coat and bag from her desk and marched out the door. Before she took two steps into the hallway of the large state office building she had pulled out her phone and was dialing Jennie’s number. She had programed it into her phone in the weeks previous to their encounter with the Sugarmans but hadn’t used it since. She was still processing her feelings about what had happened. Nate, too, was a bit confused and upset that his wife had seemed so eager to debauch herself. That didn’t matter now. She knew if she didn’t make the call at this moment she never would. The phone seemed to ring and ring and ring forever. Maybe Jennie had changed her number. Maybe she was purposely ignoring the call. Maybe the Sugarmans had decided that the Tellers were too straight and narrow and boring to bother wasting any more time on them. Maybe she was the woman who had gotten hit by a bus, the woman Robin heard about on the news, and she was dead and Robin wouldn’t have a chance to— “Hello?” For an instant Robin’s voice caught in her throat and she didn’t know what to say. “Hello?” Jennie repeated, her voice slightly tinny and mixed with a bit of static over the cell phone connection. “Hi!” Robin said a little too loudly. “Hi, Jennie, it’s me. Robin Teller. How are you?”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD