Sugarman’s Milk-2

2004 Words
“Leave those on,” he said, “but take everything else off.” Pretending her husband wasn’t on the next bed because she couldn’t process her approved infidelity at the moment, Robin pulled the camisole off and then skinned off her panties. She had debated a long time before the dinner date what she should wear and how she should groom herself. Finally she had decided on the camisole and the high-cut panties. They forced her to shave the edges of her pubic hair beyond the normal boundaries. Now she was glad she had done exactly that. While giving Grant the blowjob she had held his balls and in the process discovered that he shaved his sack, making his testicles uncommonly smooth and soft under her fingertips. “Top or bottom?” he asked her as she crawled onto the bed with him, ignoring the small sounds coming from the other bed. It was an easy decision for her to make. “Top,” she said as she straddled his legs and once again held his c**k in her hand. This was the unnerving part. She thought back to their earlier conversations on what was and wasn’t necessary in bed. Grant had made a sworn statement and his wife had vouched for him as well, but there wasn’t any easy way to know if he was really telling the truth. True, he was older and had three kids so it was likely he had had a vasectomy. She pushed the consequences from her mind and decided that skin to skin was a much better than a barrier of latex. It was a risk she was more than willing to make. His c**k fitted into her p***y very easily. She was incredibly wet; she had been looking forward to f*****g a near-stranger for a very long time. “You feel good,” she said as she sat all the way down on him. “You’re very wet,” he told her. “You got me hot. I love giving blowjobs.” She laughed and kissed him, already having forgotten about the woman f*****g her husband on the next bed. “You’re smaller than my husband.” “What?!” He was a little bit taken aback at the slight. Robin laughed again. “No, don’t take it the wrong way. You fill me up just right. He’s a little too big at times.” “Uh-huh.” Grant didn’t pay much attention to what people said during s*x. Their brains weren’t always focused on what their mouths were saying. Robin was expressing her appreciation of the difference between him and her husband. He was in this relationship for the s*x, not for the conversation. Robin started rolling her hips in earnest while pumping her legs up and down. They were both distracted by the sensations too much to talk any further. Her long brown hair fell in front of her face. He kept one hand on her hip and moved the other up to massage her breast, lightly pinching the n****e. Leaning forward she offered her small breast to his mouth and he sucked eagerly, almost painfully. She didn’t mind. His c**k became even harder in her p***y and she ground down on him, panting. “You’re fixed, right?” she asked knowing that a man’s promise during s*x meant nothing. “Yeah. No more kids.” “c*m inside me,” she begged. “I want to feel it inside me.” When she was like this she knew she sounded like a slut—but it was who she actually was. Only her husband knew the full truth of who she was and she liked that. A second later he did exactly as she had begged for. His balls tightened up to his body and then his c**k spurted the heavy, thick spunk into her cunt. She moaned and shook, knowing how wrong this act was, but loving it all the same. It was wrong, so wrong, but she silently vowed she’d never give it up. With that vow she looked over at her husband—Grant was already staring at the other copulating pair—as he grunted twice and then came inside Jennie’s p***y. Her legs were bent at the knee and he was practically lying on the backs of her thighs. She was wide open; it allowed him to thrust his big c**k deep into her p***y while they f****d. Already she had had two small trembling orgasms and now she came a third time when he started jetting his load into her cunt. After they were done cumming Jennie spread her thighs a little wider, allowing him to slip down onto her body. She grinned up at him triumphantly and pulled his face down to hers for a kiss. They mixed their tongues back and forth. Jennie knew her husband was watching so she was giving him a show. It didn’t matter to her what Robin thought or felt. Finally they broke off the kiss and Nate rolled off Jennie’s body, a little ashamed at what he had just done, and was unable to meet his wife’s eyes. “Was it good?” Grant asked from the other bed. Jennie’s eyes were shining with lust. “Uh-huh. He’s got a big c**k. Want to feel what he did to me?” “Hell yes,” he cried as he jumped off the bed and went over to where his wife was lying. He sat on the edge of the mattress and reached between her legs. She opened her thighs giving him easy access to her p***y while the other couple looked on in silent wonder, Nate from right next to her, Robin from where Grant had left her on the other bed. Grant inserted his middle and ring finger of his right hand into his wife’s p***y, feeling her wetness combined with the c*m that Nate had left behind. He steadied her pelvis with his left hand pressing down just above her pubic bone. There was no soft warm up or gentle caressing. They had done this before. Since she was already wet, well-lubed, and highly aroused Grant just started thrusting his fingers in and out of her, curling his two fingers up and behind her pubic bone, looking for that secret spot that made her lose control. It didn’t take him long. Jennie’s eyes rolled up into her head as she tried to arch her hips upward. Grant held her down. She started moaning and struggling under his ministrations but he didn’t relent, making her suffer, making her struggle toward the reward she desired. Keyed up as she was between an encounter with a new lover sporting a big c**k and showing off in front of two new friends Jennie reached orgasm easily. She let loose a muffled scream and brought her hips up off the bed, a small stream of liquid spraying out of her p***y. “Oh my god, oh my god,” she kept repeating over and over. The sheet between her legs had a large wet spot from where she sprayed her girlcum. Robin’s eyes were as round as dinner plates. She had never seen such a display before. Nate was immediately jealous—his wife had never done anything like that when they had s*x. “Thank you, thank you,” Jennie gasped. Grant pulled his fingers free of her p***y and offered them to her. She grabbed his wrist and popped the two middle fingers into her mouth, tasting the combination of her wetness, her c*m, and Nate’s spunk. “Good?” he asked. “f**k yes.” She flopped her head back onto the pillow. “I love that.” “Did you just…squirt?” Robin asked in disbelief. Even though she was drained, Jennie managed to turn her head to look at Robin. “Yes. It’s exhausting.” “That’s…just…wow.” Jennie half-laughed. “You’ve never squirted?” Robin shook her head, her small breasts shaking with the motion. “No.” “Not all women can. And I didn’t learn to do it until I was thirty five.” She paused in her thoughts. “I don’t even know if learning is the correct word for it. I guess I just stopped resisting the urge. It’s incredible the way it feels. The first time it happened, I thought I was peeing.” She laughed. “Isn’t it, sort of?” Nate asked. Jennie shook her head, reached between her legs, testing to see how wet she still was, and offered her companion her essence. “Want to taste?” It might have been an aberration compared to how most women reacted during s*x, but Jennie had learned how to enjoy how her body worked. She had no shame. Nate pulled back a bit. “Uh…” Grant laughed. “Go ahead,” he urged the nervous man. “It tastes like pussy.” Hesitantly Nate reached out and steadied her hand, then tentatively licked her proffered finger. He raised his eyebrows and shrugged. “You’re right,” he told Grant. He wasn’t sure how a woman’s orgasm generation expulsions would taste, but p***y-flavored made sense. Jennie laughed and reached between her legs again. This time she offered her fingers to Robin. “Would you like to try as well?” “Umm…” Seeing Robin’s hesitation, Jennie pulled back her fingers. “You don’t swing that way?” “No, it’s not that,” the other woman replied hurriedly. “It’s just that I never tried it before. It seems a little strange right now.” Jennie shrugged and pulled her hand back, tasted herself, and asked, to no one in particular, “So…what would you like to do now?” Robin and Nate exchanged uncomfortable glances. Grant just grinned at his wife. “First time nerves not over yet?” he asked the other couple. “I’m just wondering how this will all play out when we get home tonight,” Nate answered. “Which of us will flip out first?” He laughed nervously. “Statistically speaking, you’re the most likely to get upset,” Grant pointed out to Nate. “The husband of the couple that is newest to swinging is the one who winds up being most uncertain as to how this changes their relationship. I know; I went through the same thing.” “Gee…thanks,” Nate said without a hint of appreciation in his voice. Grant tried to give him some soothing information. “According to most studies, at least half of all marriages have to deal with infidelity. The advantage here, with you two, is that this isn’t cheating. You both new the rules of the game going in and fully participated. Is it really cheating to put $200 under Free Parking? It’s not in the rules, but a lot of people play the game that way.” “It feels like cheating,” Robin said, pulling her arms around herself, trying to hide her nudity. She had slipped her feet under the edge of the sheet and so, at the moment, between the sheet and her stockings, she was the most covered up of the group. “I don’t understand,” Jennie said. “Didn’t you two make the decision to open your marriage up together?” Now she was nervous. She and Grant had been in this situation once before. One member of a couple they wanted to swing with had been reluctant and only tried it out to see if it would work out. It hadn’t and things quickly went south. She tried to brush away the memory. “It’s fine,” Grant said soothingly. “Contrary to popular belief most couples don’t get divorced because of infidelity. Most work through it. And this isn’t infidelity. This is equal, active, open participation in sex.” “It feels like infidelity,” Robin said, repeating her earlier assertion. “And that’s part of the fun,” Jennie said. “It’s wrong and naughty and goes against everything you were taught.” She’d worked through this with Grant years before, she knew all the arguments. “When you’re little, young and stupid, you’re told don’t drink alcohol, it’s bad for you, but most people grow up and learn that—in moderation—alcohol can be fun. The same can be said of a lot of mind-altering substances, I suppose. I was raised in a strict Catholic household. No s*x before marriage. And then only s*x after marriage was to have babies.” She paused and laughed out loud. “I had s*x before, after, and during marriage with my husband and with other people as well. My two sisters and I think just about all of my cousins are miserable in their marriages or have already gotten divorced. I’m happy in mine and yet,” she reached out and held her husband’s hand, “I have s*x with lots of other people besides Grant.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD