Chapter 2: Trying to hold on

1028 Words
Her p***y started getting wet at the image of their ten-plus-inch c***s and how it feels inside her, how it touches, scraped, and hits every hidden and sensitive spot inside her treasure curve. As the images began to intensify, her p***y got more wet and any movement she made concerning her two thighs would give a lewd wet sound "Mmggghh..." he squirmed where she was seating whilst squeezing her thighs tighter and tighter but soon she couldn't get enough. But as she was about to stick a finger inside her p***y, she heard a knock on her door, she was about to stop what she was doing but the door flew open which stunned her. As the door opened, a sexy male came in. The male would have had a second name 's*x' if he wanted. He is tall and well-defined with a very handsome face, shoulder-length blue hair, and piercing blue eyes. "Mmmm, I can see you are horny" A deep voice reverberated inside the room as the male spoke and Sophie could swear that she nearly cummed. "You know... I would have left you alone and mind my business but you decided to toy with me today and I don't just get toyed with girl" The twenty-year-old male smirked and it was so dangerous but at the same time so hot. Squirt dripped down Sophie's leg and her body was Slightly shaking, signaling that any touch could get her ready. Every single part of her body were all alive and ready. "You are wet and horny for me, don't you? You are waiting for me to touch you, feel you, put a finger inside that leaking hole of yours and finger the hell out of it until you couldn't scream again, don't you" The male said, his sexy voice was like it was Sophie's antidote, every word from his lips turns her on more, it was masculine, rich, deep and commanding, the sound of his voice is like a s*x promise, making any girl that heard him to subconsciously start thinking a lot of ways to get f****d in. Sophie's lips parted, her eyes getting glossy as he looked at the greekgod in front of her. The male was the handsome youth she pumped to climaxing in the morning during the meeting. She knew that he was handsome then but didn't pay much attention to him or truly study his face and she is regretting it now, in a good way that is. Her legs were trying to part for the male to do what he wanted but she was using the last rational thought of her mind to stop her helpless p***y. "You know you want me Angel, you know you desire me, my touch, my dick..." The male said whilst beginning to pull off his robe, not touching her at all. Sophie is almost at the brink of her self-control. Tiny beads of sweats has started dripping down her body, her p***y was almost bubbling, her body has started shaking visibly now and her parted lips were making a faint noise of want, of extreme arousal that even she wasn't aware of as she tries her best to control herself. Her eyes trailed to the male and she couldn't stop the loud moan that escaped her lips from the sight of what she just saw. A masculine and at the same time lean tall frame. His body was 's*x' and any girl would c*m just by seeing his nakedness alone. Sophie felt her p***y wet like a river and seeking for attention as it almost throbs visibly, if not because of her robe, it would have been obvious and also embarrassing later. "Angel... look at me," The male said and she subconsciously looked his way which she would regret later because immediately she did she felt her body shudder, another moan left her mouth and she felt her mind abandoning her for pleasure. Her mind was already going blank. "Yeah, that's my girl..." The male said whilst approaching her, each step felt like a thousand years and Sophie would have screamed for him to hasten up if she could reason that but the only thought in her mind was to get pleasured by the demon in her room. "Open up for me" The sexy voice entered her ears again and this time she immediately parted her thighs without delay. The male only chuckled whilst reaching her. He pulled up her white robe and pulled it off "What a naughty girl you are, wearing your robe to a major meeting without wearing anything underneath... Just like I thought, you are a bold girl" he dropped the robe, whilst from the floor he trailed his callous fingers up to Sophie's thighs. As he played with her body which was generating a steady pleasurable shiver from her body from time to time, her legs started shaking even more "Please..." Sophie finds herself moaning in want. She can't take it anymore. She admits that she played with the male during the meeting but it was not intentional, well scratch that, it was intentional but it wasn't deliberately because she was trying not to feel bored by making it pleasurable for her and the male but what he was doing to her now was intentional, he was exerting revenge on her for doing that earlier but wasn't it too much? she couldn't take it anymore... "Please sir, can... can you f**k me already, please... I can't go on like this anymore..." she moaned and it was so sweet and c**k pulsating that the male gulped down hard whilst his eyes fluttering for a moment. He too was not having it easy, although he tried to mask it but he has been swearing at himself all these while as well as praising himself for being able to endure this for a long time now without losing his rationality totally and taking her right away. He has never seen a girl as beautiful, gorgeous, and c**k pulsating as this one in front of him and he is almost hundred percent sure that he might never see anyone more beautiful than her.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD