Chapter 19: Esmerelda's End

2017 Words
A Few Days Later King Geoffrey I knew it was time to get this over with and end Esmerelda, I still loved her but it was not as strong as before since seeing her true colors. I tried to change her, I really did, but nothing worked, and she kept going down the road to darkness and it pained me because she was still in love with her former mate, that's the only explanation for this suicide revenge path she is on. Jerrod, her other mate was warming up to me although, I think he still plans to kill me to get me out of the way but he has changed towards me and it was confusing. My wolf was warming up to him for some unknown reason but my wolf was a horn dog and his blow jobs were amazing so I guess that was it. I wasn't gay but who was I not to take a blow job that literally steals your soul away, I smiled even thinking about it and my d**k jumped, I shake my head, "This is crazy," I thought. Drax had notified me it was time for the plan, Emerelda was causing too many problems and she wasn't changing. We had a special dinner planned and we had a great time, I admit it was fun and we headed to our hotel room. s*x was amazing with them and honestly, it was great tonight, we cuddled with each other but I was on edge as I heard the others drift off to sleep. I eventually drifted off to sleep and I didn't know when Esmerelda left the room until a noise awakened me and Jerrod just smiled at me. I got the link from Drax that Michael was on his way up and I told him, "Jerrod is with me," and he said, "Good, now keep him there." I felt Jerrod roll over and rest his head on my chest. I pushed him off and he looked at me saying, "Still playing hard to get," and leaned in kissing my cheek. He started running his hand down my chest straight to my semi-hard c**k wrapping his hand around it, slightly stroking it, trying to get me harder. I told him, "What makes you think I want to f**k you again?" He then kissed me and say, "I am attracted to you Geoff, I am jealous when you ignore me for her," and I smiled, "Really now, I didn't realize you love my c**k in your ass so much," and he smiled saying, "Where is our mate?" I said, "Probably in the bathroom.," he sucked my n****e and wouldn't you believe my c**k did get harder, then I heard the door bust open and Jerrod went to take his knife off the table before a dart hit his neck knocking him out. Michael walked up to me and said, "Drink this, it would make her think we killed you," and I said, "The kids?" He said, "They are back at the Palace, and I said, "Wait, she has a traitor there and if I go there, she will know," and he said, "f**k," linking someone. He said, "Tell Rex to take over, we have to make it look like you were killed and we have her kids, she will come for us and we will be waiting." I looked at Jerrod and said, "What about him?" Michael said, "You mean your lover?" I saw him smirk at me, I said, "Not funny, he changed on me," and Drax teleported biting into Jerrod and reading everything. Drax looked at me and said, "He loves you," looking at me and I was confused saying, "But I am not gay, no offense to you, Your Highness but I don't bat for your team." I watched him and Michael linking between each other and then looked at me laughing, I said, "What is so funny?" Drax looked at me and said, "If your d**k is hard, you definitely bat for my team, you are lucky that I am a mated man," he was laughing so hard until he composed himself saying, "Don't worry, you are not my type, I still have standards," winking at me and I was furious, then they all burst out laughing and I said, "Give me the damn potion." I drank the potion and I felt the bond break, I almost passed out but Drax touched my forehead and the pain went away, he said, "You don't need to reject her, I broke the bond, Jerrod's bond is broken as well and by the way, he is your second chance mate," before he teleported and I said, "Wait what?" ****** More days had passed and I was getting used to the idea that Jerrod was my second chance mate, I was so confused but I could feel the bond. When Drax dropped that bomb on me, I was flabbergasted and it was even more insane when Jerrod woke up to the news, he was happy but we didn't reject each other. We mated and marked each other giving each other a chance at this new feeling, turns out he was bisexual and I was straight, or at least, I thought I was. After emptying my seed in his ass, I felt amazing, I was falling for Jerrod although I was still attracted to women. I looked at him and said, "This is new for me, I may not get it right at first but I will try my best," and then we heard the link from Drax telling us Esmeralda was making a move. We did not hesitate we got dressed and headed to our assigned location, I was nervous because I was going to kill my former mate and I hope our kids forgive me for killing their mother. There was so much fighting going on but Jerrod kept to my side and out of sight, they were rogue vampires and all of Esmi's allies attacking us, I saw her run towards the woods before she was running after Ryker's son and his girlfriend. She ran in our direction and froze when she saw us, she looked confused and shook her head trying to get rid of the vision in front of her. She said, "How? I felt it," rubbing her hand on her chest in disbelief. Her tears flowed when she saw the dagger in my hand and she said, "You did this?" Her eyes clouded with tears, Ty said, "Your time is up, Roman awaits you," and she didn't flinch, she just looked at me as he walked up to her. Drax started to explain everything about my deal, the plan, and that her kids were okay and at a safe location, she smiled as her tears fell and said, "Good, take care of them," I said, "I am sorry," she smiled and said, "I am sorry too, I really tried to love you, I really did but it never happened, I knew I should have killed you long ago." She looked at Jerrod with disgust and said, "You're just pathetic," looked away and said, "Finish it, you coward," facing Drax. I was on the verge of tears and Jerrod mind-linked me, "Do you want me to do it?" He was holding his hand out for the dagger but I shook my head, "No," Toffe was behind him waiting for any false moves by Esmerelda. I spun her around and she put her hand in my chest, and I screamed but nothing happened, little did she know, I was linked to Drax so she couldn't kill me or Jerrod since I marked him. She realized eventually and started laughing, I stabbed her in the heart before Ty ripped it out from behind. The look of regret on her face before she closed her eyes going limp in my arms, I started crying hugging her saying, "I'm so sorry, the kids will be okay, I promise," Jerrod was crying too and walked over to me and hold me to his chest and I needed his touch at that moment. I later set her body on fire and kissed my mate before holding his hand and going to get my kids as I knew they felt their mother's death and would need the comfort. Days later, we were back in my territory and we needed to make drastic changes since Esmerlda was gone, I explained to my kids that their mother was gone leaving out the gory details and they cried with us and we promised to be always there for them. We ended up in the conference room and Aidan teleported to us as the meeting was going to begin, we needed to formally make me a King and sign the treaties. My men were on board and we had chosen our elders, head warrior, and Delta, we wanted to clamp down on any illegal business and Omri would get his gym back, unfortunately, he would have to legally divorce Freya here. Ty said, "No worries, just a few signatures and it will be done," I was coronated with everyone in the room feeling the power of the True King of Rogueland, Jerrod will be my Lune and King Consort. We ended up spending a few hours in the meeting finalizing everything, we will have one of the biggest prisons built for those who will have to do hard times, and others who are made rogue or doing light sentences can stay here like Aidan had promised. He had told Jerrod what his sentence was but let him off for his loyalty and help as long as he kept out of trouble going forward, and we then decided to make the new laws that would be followed throughout the land, Ty and Aidan's heads glowed sending a realm link informing the changes to the rogue territory. Ty was making sure everything was well organized and witches had offered themselves to help with the borders and had pledged allegiance after giving their blood of course. ****** Toffe After cleaning up Esmerelda's mess, everything went back to normal, she was dead but I was still on edge and after what happened with Tricia, I was scared. I almost drained her and the bodies that I killed had no blood, I saw Ty look at me after examining the bodies after the fight and he smiled, I hoped that I didn't cause a problem. Drax walked to my office and said, "Are you okay, kid?" I looked at him and said, "Of course, is something wrong?" He said, "About the other night, the bodies were drained completely," and I smiled saying, "So, we have vampires, it happens." Drax said, "I know but at that moment, we hardly have time to drain them," and I smiled saying, "I was hungry and it was fun." Drax said, "If you need to talk, I am here, I had a bloodlust too, we all did," and I said, "I am good, Drax, thanks," and he walked out. I threw my pen across the desk and said, "f**k," before teleporting back to Tricia's apartment, I needed to get a hold of my blood lust and fast. Tricia was on her laptop and jumped back, she looked scared as hell and I said, "Are you scared of me?" She said, "No but give me a heads up first," and I watched her get a glass and dagger and I stopped her and said, "No, the vein," and she turned her head and I bit down. This time, I was able to stop and she smiled saying, "I can have my blood put in a blood bag for you, you don't have to keep coming over here," and I said, "I want you as my chosen," and she froze, too stunned to speak before we ended up wrapped up in the sheets but I had made up my mind, she was the only one able to help me and keep me sane, so I will make her my second mate.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD