Chapter 20: Traitors in Oceania

1725 Words
Toffe Tibbs had decided he was going to turn down the throne and stay on land with his family, he found out at his eighteenth birthday party that he and Vasa were destined mates and we were happy for him. I had just made passionate love to my beautiful mate and I had promised her one day I would take her to Oceania for a vacation but right now it was business. I was feeling much better, I had my bloodlust under control now that I got Tricia's blood unknown to the others. I was not willing to talk my problems out with them as yet, I didn't want pity or disappointing looks coming from them, and I didn't want them to think I was a failure at my job. I waited until Issy was in the bath and I went into my hidden stash of blood to get a drink before joining her, and then I went down to meet my nephew, we were ready to leave for Oceania. We said our goodbyes and I mind-linked Tricia that I needed a refill closing the link afterward, I will be visiting her when I get home. I also hadn't told the others I was making Tricia my mate, I just give her books to read up on our customs so she will be ready when I do mate her. We reached Oceania in one peace, I linked Rumor to be always at my nephew's side making sure he defends himself and his mate at all costs and he agreed. I temporarily linked him to my immortality so he wouldn't die doing his job if it came down to it, and he thanked me before walking behind Tibbs and Vasa. King Squashi had already informed me about Teku and I was there to watch it all go down but it seemed Teku had other plans. As I listened to everything and calmed Tibbs down, it all went downhill when there was a blast after King Squashi entered the room with his men. I was furious and I eased the impact of the wall hitting Tibbs, Rumor threw a servant out of the way and King Squashi was blown back and the wall fell on King Tasi. The blast blew me back a bit, and when the coast was clear, I sent Rumor to check on Squashi. I went over to check on Vasa, she had internal damage and was bleeding internally so I healed her, and if I hadn't been around, she would have died. Tibbs had a few broken ribs but with Supreme blood running through his veins, he is not easily hurt. I went over to do damage control and had all exits and entrances suspended for the time being, Drax and Ryker eventually joined us to help access what was going on, then Ryker was on the search for Teku, he was pissed that they tried to harm his son. We went over everything and Squashi was hurt badly so Drax healed him so he could join the search. A lot of men died in the blast, we were able to save a few, but the others were blown to bits, we were notified that Moira escaped and made it out of Oceania and King Squashi ordered her execution on site. I backed him because if he didn't kill her then I would, I will never tolerate the backstabbing and betrayal by close friends and family. I was looking for all traitors so we could get this under control, I couldn't believe that i***t would go this far for the throne but then I thought, people would do anything for power and money. We are living proof that such betrayal exists, that's why we are here doing this job as the ultimate beings. I had gotten word that Teku could still get out through an unknown portal but we were ready to hunt him down, he and Queen Moira were stripped of their titles and listed as fugitives. Tibbs eventually ended up becoming King by default of his grandfather's Kingdom when he died in the blast, King Tasi requested that I not bring him back to life because he was ready to be with his dead mate, he missed her and I granted his request. Tibbs wanted revenge on his uncle more than anything and he would get it when the time was right and their luck had run out. ****** Teku My love, Queen Moira was able to get messages out to me about where I could go to escape this place since Toffe had Oceania locked down. I headed over to the portal by the forbidden cave, it was dark and no one was there as it was isolated and deep, but it was my only way out and I had ten of my men with me. The portal opened and there she was with her guards hiding and we changed out of our tail and walked through, waiting for the right time to blend in. I realized we were in Dragon territory which was not good, we needed to get out and fast. I saw an unsuspecting dragon who led us out and I wondered why he was helping us but he led us to the path leading down to Bearmore, "It will take a few days by foot," he said smiling. I looked at him crazy before he gave us an old truck and we drove off after my love Moira, paid him, I asked, "How did you get a dragon to help us?" She said, "He was in debt and wanted no information, just money," and we were off to blend into Bearmore for a few months. Then we will head over to Ironside which is closer to Rogueland, we will stay in Rogueland until we get our revenge. I felt my father die and I knew that boy was King, I looked at my sleeping son and I promised, that I would take my throne back from Tibbs, and this time, we would not fail. A few months after being labeled fugitives it was hard for us to settle in the unknown until we got new identities and jobs. I still had men that were loyal to me and we kept in touch waiting for the perfect time to strike on Tibbs. Rumor has it, that he was coronated and he is indeed now the King of Earwyn Kingdom and I was furious, that was my birthright that he stole. His Queen was Vasa and I wished I had f****d her when I had the chance but patience was a virtue and I eventually will have a taste before I kill her. I heard from sources that he doesn't stay in the Kingdom and he goes to the famous Academy and has a second-in-command who runs the Kingdom with his trusted elders who also reports to Prince Toffe. I will find a way to get his second-in-command on my side and a few elders who might still be loyal to me and don't particularly like the boy king. I could smell my revenge and I would be King of Earwyn but not before killing King Squashi and ruling Oceania. ******* Issy Since Tricia was no longer a problem for me, I decided to help Toffe look for the boy who was probably his son and although I hate to think he has children outside our marriage, it would have been before my time and I can't fault him for that. Sophie was also looking into it but we had very little information to go on and I decided to start with a list of the women he had s*x with when he first came back, and before we were mated. My wolf, Alyssa said, "What if he cheated on us and it was during our marriage?" I said, "He wouldn't do that," and she closed the link, I was sure Toffe would never cheat on me, he promised and I trusted him. However, I was excited to do this for him and if it turns out he has a son, we will love him like he is our pup and Alyssa agreed. I had just dropped off some stuff for the kids at school because they forgot their supplies and decided to drop in on Toffe and invite him to lunch. This would be a nice way to learn about the women in his past, I only knew the basics of what he told me when we first mated, I walked to the elevator and I was on his floor in no time. His secretary was away from her desk so I walked in and he was drinking a blood bag, he had two and he looked at me smiling and I said, "Seems like you are really hungry today," and he said, "I skipped breakfast so I needed a boost." Lunch went well and we were in our private dining area, I sat in his lap kissing him, and he inhaled my scent and kissed my neck. I could feel his teeth and I mind-linked him, "Don't bite me," before he kissed me and said, "I need to go back to work," I found it odd but I didn't question it. He said, "I love you, baby," and kissed me again, I was so in love with him and he left to go back to the office. He told me there were five women and he named them, so I had a lead so far and decided to get on it quickly, I messaged my sister about the news and we were going to meet up later to locate this potential son of his. My mother summoned me as I was driving home and decided to stop at the Palace in her quarters, she was watching a movie as she was resting after returning from her trip. She hugged me and I could tell she had something on her mind, I said, "What is so important mother?" She said, "How are you and Toffe doing?" I was confused, I said, "We are better than ever," and she said, "Good, does he have a drinking problem?" I said, "He doesn't drink alcohol, mother," and she said, "No, I mean blood," and I said, "What is this about?"
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD