Chapter 7: War Cry

1723 Words
Toffe So much has happened over the past year, and we have made progress with everything, since Lily and Aidan's affair came out, we found out that the Supremes will be destined to have two mates. That explained why he had a mate bond with both women, I also would have two mates, shocking but not surprising as Drax also has two mates. Amon had been working with us undercover and we uncovered a lot of ancient history and studies. Some were written down by seers who had the power to see the future but it was usually cryptic, I also learned that I was the Fourth Supreme, I always had my suspicions but my brother wanted me fully onboard before revealing the truth. My powers were growing and they often grew at random points or if we were forced into a situation like when Michelle was killed, and it forced us to unlock the power of raising the dead but only in a twenty-four-hour period. However, I was tied to my brother's immortality as a precaution, we weren't sure if I was immortal as yet because I wasn't killed like them. Roman started losing his mind and we had a lot to do with that, his businesses were crumbling, and then he had the final blow of learning Kyan was never his son, he raised Aidan's son all along. He never considered in all the chaos that Lily might have been pregnant when Aidan died, now she is pregnant again and it's not his pup either. We are here watching the match between him and Kyan as he challenges him, trying to hold on to his last grip of power, he has lost favor with his people and he is now known as the Mad King. I watched as Kyan kicked his ass and it was a sight for sore eyes but then, he did what we knew he would do and it proved to everyone how unhinged he was, he snapped Kyan's neck after losing the match not knowing that Kyan was tied to his father's immortality. Kyan was now his King and that, my friend, was treason, Ty started laughing because now we get to kill him and Ty was ready, we all were but the final blow was always going be Aidan's. Roman was sent to the dungeon pending his execution in the morning but his stupid ass mate Esmerelda, broke him out, and I was in charge of figuring out how she pulled it off. I went over to the dungeons and there was no magic there, the cells are magic-proof, I watched the security footage to see what happened before opening my link to my brother so he could talk to Aidan as he was pissed off, no one wanted that smoke not even me but Aidan always had a soft spot for Ty. Ty walked in with Aidan and Kyan respectively, their auras were not pleasant, everyone was on edge, and we showed Aidan the footage, he said, "How did she penetrate a no-magic cell?" Addy was summoned and she went into the cell along with the Witch Queen to find out what happened. Ty's son was with our mother in a secured area as we did not trust Roman or his allies, everyone was hand-picked by us except Esmerelda. I said, "How did she get past my security? Why wasn't she arrested when we arrested Roman?" Aidan said, "She was, someone here is a traitor," Marion joined us in the conference room and said, "She used crystals to open the portal, only a few witches are strong enough to open a portal, and those crystals are registered to a few so we can narrow this down." Aidan said, "Who can open portals?" That would be my granddaughter and great-granddaughter Addison and Allison, along with Dominic, and Lexi. Two elders have assigned crystals and King Emile, no one else can open portals, Your Majesty." I said, "We can safely say, it's not Addy or Allison," before Ty stated, "It's not my family or Dominic." Kyan joined in saying, "My wife wouldn't either so that leaves the Elders and King Emile." I mind-linked Drax and told him about the situation before he said, "He will ask King Emile nicely," and closed the link. ****** Roman in his escape tried to kill Lily in front of her newborn son, Prince Kyvar and there was a warrant out for him. We knew he had disappeared and it could only mean one thing, that he had help cloaking himself. We also had to deal with the traitor who turned out to be Alpha Seth, Sophie's mate, and he dragged her into the middle of everything. I remembered Seth as the Alpha who used my mother as a s*x slave before selling her off again when his friends had fun with her, my mother went through so much because she was trying to protect me, the last of her family at the time. Ty did not hesitate in killing Seth freeing Sophie from her prison, where she was being abused by her pack, and we left to go clean house and we did, we killed all her abusers and now they answer to me for the time being, also, that's when my best friend Tommen found his mate. As time went on, everything was peaceful and we knew it was only a matter of time before King Roman attacked us and we were waiting. Over a year later, Issy was finally pregnant, I was excited but knew the war was coming, I was in Sophie's pack still helping them out when I got the alarm about the rogues attacking, it was finally happening and I was ready. I linked Barron as he was our backup and he was on his way but needed to help out King Silas first. I saw the warriors spread out in wolf and human form, and we also had assistance with the vampires and a few shifters who wanted to end the madness with Roman, and all the missing daughters brought everyone together. We started taking on rogues heavily but we were handling our own, even the female warriors were leaving no rogue alive, they were more vicious than the men. We were on the verge of holding them back when more rogues attacked from the left of the mountain and headed straight for us until we heard a loud growl as the bears intercepted them. I saw King Barron the Bear King, and his second-in-command out front leading the m******e, I was fighting off a rogue vampire and a Dark Fae who was one of Roman's allies. I knew Cayden was upset few Faes sided with Roman, not much, just the greedy ones. They tried to pin me down as I was in wolf form until I half shift and ripped the Fae wings to keep him grounded as he was pissing me off buzzing about my head like a damn mosquito. He backed away as I grabbed him biting his neck and draining him of his blood before ripping his head from his body. Davien my vampire was in a blood lust as we started killing without mercy sending limbs flying all over the place, I felt a dagger in my back and turned around to see one of Roman's right-hand men smile at me, the dagger had black magic and I laughed saying, "You stupid fool, you think that will do me anything? I'm tied to my brother," before I pull his heart out and stomp on it and then crushing his brain. I eventually neutralized the pack enough to head back over to where the grand finale would be, Aidan was waiting patiently for Roman, and my brother was bringing him in before he was caught by Drax, my brother was hit by a bullet to the head but held on to that traitor and I was impressed. Roman was not escaping and we prepared to watch the show, I watched as Roman came to the realization that he was dying and he looked at me and smiled. I linked him and said, "You were never my father and I denounced that I ever knew you or cared about you, burn in the hellfire you demon," before Drax ripped his throat out followed by Aidan ripping his heart out. Ty and Drax howled with victory and I followed, then the Kingdom bowed and submitted to the Supreme Four as we were back in power. ****** Elena I had never left the Kings's Guard officially so I was summoned back to fight in the war, and my husband joined me as a volunteer when my mother option to stay and take care of my son, just in case we never made it back. The battle was heavy and I was doing my part, my husband wasn't far from my side and we were doing okay, it was nice fighting with my old friends again. During the battle, everything stopped and there was Roman in a magical circle, I saw Toffe and hid behind Edward, he understood why I was hiding. I listened to speeches and then the death of Roman. We bowed accepting that the Supremes were back, a lot of people were excited only ever heard about the history of the Supremes, and I knew more than ever to stay far away from here. After we were dismissed, we left and went home, my mother was excited that we made it back and she asked me about Toffe. I told her, "He was my past mother, I felt nothing for him and it's finally time to put this war behind us." My wolf said, "You think that we made the right choice, staying away," and I said, "Of course," and went into the shower with my husband. We started making out as he was an amazing lover, he knew how to satisfy me in every way and I also do the same for him., I can safely say I have fallen in love with him, he was an excellent husband and father, and although we were exhausted from our travels, we ended up in the bedroom f*****g before we fell asleep hoping to wake up to a bright future for our family.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD