Chapter 8: Life

1765 Words
Toffe I had been running Sophie's pack for a while staying here until she was ready to take over and then I was back in my old pack with my family, I had triplets with Issy they are going on five now my boys are Thorne and Tyrie, while my daughter's name is Tabbie. Since Roman's death, there has been a sense of relief and I could breathe properly, I have gotten stronger and rebuilt my relationship with my brothers. We still had the Rogue Queen Esmerelda to deal with but right now she has been silent and she has the Kingdom cloaked with a spell from the Dark Witch. Cayden has been keeping an eye on Allison since he found out she was under a spell and we have been trying to find a way to break it without killing everyone. Keeping different packs in line was a task by itself, let alone the Kingdoms. We don't have issues with King Emile or Dominic as they have their own set of rules but they fall under the Supreme rules. Others we have to make sure that they follow suit, not a lot of the Kings wanted the Supremes back in power because it ended in civil wars but this time it would be different because we aren't dying anytime soon. After the war, the Moon Goddess came to me and said that I was immortal as the others although I didn't die with them because we are linked together through fate and blood. Ty and I are still looking for our second mates as Drax and Aidan already have theirs, I had prepared Issy for that by letting her read up on our history but with us being merged into one, it can be a bit different and we learn as time progresses. Issy smiled saying she would at least get to spend years with me before my second mate showed up and I smiled because she was right. It might not happen now, it could be years so I am not worried about it and Ty isn't worried either. I was on business one afternoon in a town not far from the central city of Faeora when Esther, The Fae Twins' mother mind-linked me about being attacked. I was confused but she panicked and I took a few of my men that were with me and I opened a portal after I tapped into her sight to see what she was seeing, a little trick we picked up a few years back. I couldn't believe there was an attack on Cayden and Michael's lives, their father was collateral damage or so we thought. I walked into the party of bandits and started laughing as they turned their guns on me as my men in full body armor attacked. After my little m******e, I opened the limo to see the former Queen crying and I made sure she was okay, she said, "He is dead, my mate is dead," before I picked her up and walked through a portal to her Palace where her daughter and Omri was waiting. A few minutes later, Marsha arrived with Michael who was passed out and losing blood, I walked over and said, "Move," and helped carry him to the infirmary, while the doctors were busy in surgery Ty arrived asking about what happened and I let him see what I saw and he was furious, he waited until the doctor came out and said, "We can't stop the bleeding, he isn't healing," and Esther screams, "I can't lose my son," before Ty walked in and rest his hand on the wound as he glowed and we watched the wound heal and Michael getting his color back. Ty turned around and said, "He is asleep, I removed the poison, and he will heal," he looked at Esther as she thanked him before going to her son's side as we left. Ty said, "Take me to the prisoner, now," and the guards led us to the cells where the bomber was staying. Ty walked into the room, the prisoner was chained and he refused to answer any questions I had asked, he had no idea who we were or he was being stupid right now. "Who placed the hit on the King?" Ty asked, but the fool spit at his feet before Ty bit into his neck reading his blood, and said, "You stupid fool," before ripping his head off. I was only sorry we could not bring back the twin's father as he requested to stay dead if anything happened to him, he was just tired, so we granted his wish. We never expected that he would die this way and neither did the Fae Twins, all I know is, that there would be hell to pay when the twins are back on their feet. ****** We were at the Fae Palace after the funeral of the former King and the guys were talking and remembering him from when they were kids, I wasn't born yet but I still loved the stories. I met him a few times as a kid, and he always gave me candy, now that I have been released from prison, I have met him a few more times over the years and he was always glad that I survived Roman's torture in prison. If he could have broken me out back then, he would but they thought I was dead over the years until just before my brother came back to life, they got word I was still alive and the search for me began. I had gone back to the territory since Aidan needed me there and I had settled in when I got the word that my little great-niece was kidnapped and I was pissed. I was on standby until they had located her a few days later and I was sent with Michael's men to rescue her. Bolt was with me and he had a strange feeling about Marcella's place. Michael was still in his magical coma and Cayden's mind was back, Lord Fehmir and his daughter had a hand in what happened to Cayden and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the kidnapping. After rescuing my great-niece, I went back downstairs and we killed everyone except this young girl who happened to be about eighteen who said, "This is her mother's house, please leave," I smiled, cause I needed the truth, she was a feisty one, as Michael's elite team laugh that she still demanded a group of men with guns to leave her mother's house, I admit, she was either brave or stupid. She was a young witch but no match for me, I walked to her and said, "Do you know who I am witch?" She said, "A big bully who breaks into people's houses and kills the help," I laughed before I grabbed her and bit her opening my link to the others, Cayden was furious and so was Aidan all traitors would be killed. I didn't kill her as they requested she was our bait to get the information that we needed about the Dark Witch's whereabouts. I arrested her and took her back with us to the Palace, the witch was long gone, she could run but couldn't hide forever. I went home after clearing house and Bolt was confused as to why the house was calling out to him, I smiled saying, "Maybe, your mate was here," and he said, "Never," before he went back to his apartment not caring what happened to the house. ****** Elena I was a stay-at-home mom and loved helping my family, T.J. was into sports and I was always taking him to his practice games. Edward was hard working and recently got promoted again so we were moving to a place called Hawaii in the human territory for a few years and I was excited. He was working for the Elves at this research lab that had humans working for them, his brother was the Beta of his pack, so he was free to move around. My bubbly six-year-old was very hyperactive and I had to be careful not to let anyone find out who his father was. I don't want to be around Toffe, he was a liar and a womanizer and I made the best choice for me and my son. I was making dinner so I sent T.J. to clean up before his father got home when I looked at the news hearing of the Fae King's father's death, I felt bad, Cayden was always so nice. Edward came home and gave me a well-deserved kiss before telling me the story behind the death of the former King. It was an assassination attempt on the twins but their father died and I was glad my son was nowhere near them, trouble seemed to follow the Supremes and their friends everywhere. A few days later, I was watching the funeral as it was televised in Ravena and I saw Toffe with his mate and three kids, "Wow," was all I could muster up to say, he became a family man, so it worked out for him and his mate. I looked at Edward and held his hand, he asked, "Are you okay, love? I can turn it off," I said, "No, he is my past, remember, I don't feel anything for him," and he smiled looking at the TV again. I was heading to bed after tucking T.J. in, leaving Edward to read him a bedtime story, I had finished showering and was waiting for my husband to come to bed when a link from King Aidan came through to everyone in Ravena. It was a warning, someone had kidnaped Ty's granddaughter and it wasn't going to end well for the person or persons who did it. This was more motivation to keep my son close, Edward came into the room looking at me, and said, "Who would do something so stupid?" I smiled saying, "The person has a death wish," and I pulled Edward to join me on the bed, my mark was fading, I needed to be remarked and he did not disappoint. I was on birth control, I was not ready to have a kid since I almost died before but Edward wanted a pup and he promised to wait until I got over my fear. Edward and I have been together for a few years now and hopefully, we will remain together, I love my husband and always will.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD