Chapter 9: Hunted

1874 Words
(s****l Content) Six Months Later Toffe I was looking into all leads to help bring Max Fehmir in, he was a fugitive and everyone was looking for him and had to report any sightings. He was the one who had Autumn kidnapped and it was a ploy to get Cayden under control, his daughter is under house arrest and will be executed once Cayden's child is born. Marcella was able to stop Max from being executed with a spell from the Dark Witch and Ty was furious, now I am heading the team that is currently looking for them. Issy has been my rock and she understands me, she hates that I have to keep leaving but she understands my job. Issy went ahead and approved a mistress for me, I was shocked that she did that but something about Tricia's blood called to me and I realized she was half Pixie, their blood is very addictive to vampires. Vampires who are not mated to them can easily kill them if they can't control themselves, Tricia wasn't worried because of her wolf side. I was at lunch with Issy and she gave me a mental note of what she was not wearing and I grabbed her heading to the VIP's private bathroom. I kissed her and I placed her on top of the counter standing between her legs as she moaned from my touch, she was not wearing any underwear and I was still shocked that she left home like that. I felt her hand unbuckle my pants as I rubbed her little snub taking in her scent, her arousal was in the air and I looked at my sexy wife and smiled. She kissed me again passionately while slowly jerking me off and I moaned, "f**k," I was fingering Issy, she was so wet and her body shake cuming around my fingers. I kissed her before sliding my d**k deep inside of her, she raised her legs as I pulled her butt to the edge of the counter for deeper access, and by the goddess, she felt amazing, she was so tight and wet. I was deep into our session in the bathroom as Issy tried to muffle her sounds so I soundproof the room magically so she could moan as loud as she wanted to. I felt my release coming so I started going deeper and faster, Issy held my arms for the support she needed taking my hard thrusting. I bit down on her mark drinking her blood as I emptied my seed inside her womb forcing her to orgasm around my c**k, milking me of every drop of c*m. We both cleaned up after healing my bite on her neck and she looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Toffe." I kissed her and returned the love, pouring it into her and she felt at peace, I was at peace before a link came through we had an emergency meeting at the Valmores Enterprises in Paris and I had to leave, Issy kissed me and I sent for Tricia to meet me there later and she was on her way to the airport. Sheila was my brother's personal assistant/secretary and she joined him, there was something off about her but everyone could see the infatuation she had with him. I was trying my best to find out if she worked for the Dark Witch but she came up clean on all our searches, she was just a regular witch without a coven. After the meeting, we went to our quarters, there was another function later that Ty spearheaded to bring in fresh donors and investors to our upcoming projects. Some were Roman's old investors who didn't know about the dirty deeds that he had under the table and wanted to get rid of the stigma that Roman left. Tricia was in my room, she had arrived a few minutes earlier and was taking her shoes and coat off, I asked, "How was your flight?" She walked up to me kissed me and said, "I had fun," and I said, "Join me in the shower," but we didn't have s*x, I only fed from her, her blood was amazing, it always called to me. I was at the main function on the 55th Floor and Ty was nowhere to be found, his secretary wasn't there either and she was supposed to be mingling with our guests, something was off. I knew he was in the penthouse on the top floor, so I decided to mind-link him but no answer, which is odd. I got two guards to follow me to his room as Ty is never late, especially if he is the host, and opened the door, walking into his bedroom. The sight before me was shocking, I never thought Ty would do this to Addy, it was so mind-boggling, I wondered, "Did he f**k his secretary or is there an explanation?" The guards started laughing as Ty opened his eyes and looked at me, he pushed Sheila off his body, realizing what had happened, and said, "What the f**k?" He woke her up, and she opened her eyes and smiled saying, "Hey baby," Ty jumped out of the bed in a panic and held his head, saying, "No, this didn't happen, I don't feel well." I looked at him concerned and said, "Are you okay, Ty?" One of the men handed him a boxer snickering and I mind-link him saying, "Don't provoke Ty." Ty took the boxer and said, "What is she doing here?" I looked at him and said, "I could ask you the same thing, brother." Ty was super confused and bit Sheila reading her blood and I saw that he did cheat on Addy, he was angry and I healed her before she left to go get ready, I laughed at him but I could understand his anger, he was never a cheater unless it was his mistress, and everyone knew he never took one. During the function, I met up with this executive named Edward who was standing in for his boss and he seemed nervous around me. I told him, "Relax, no need to be scared unless you are the enemy," and he laughed saying, "It's just that being here up close with the Supremes is fascinating," and I smiled before walking away. Edward had a familiar scent on him and I wonder who it could be, maybe someone we both knew was around him, then I was on my way back to Tricia planning to spend a few more days in Paris, however, Ty went home still pissed about what happened and wanted to tell his wife about his indiscretions. Aidan had asked me to go to the Valley of the Kings with him, he had unlocked his elements and I felt on edge as well, my water element also surfaced and then we were summoned to a dispute about mates. Alpha Marcus had invoked an old law to steal someone's mate, and Drax filled us in on Michael and Emerie's situation. Aidan was pissed, there was a reason that law wasn't enforced in a long time and Alpha Marcus will understand, why? ***** Max I was hiding out from Ty and the others since my escape, I was angry and pissed that all my assets has been frozen and I was now on the run for weeks with my mate. I hated being hunted, and I hated dragging her down with me but she was mine and no one would have her, Marcella has been at my side for a long time and she was my prized possession. I even hated Michael more for causing this and when he is least expecting it, I will strike and have my revenge. Marcella was still upset about Minty but we need to have a plan first and I promise her we will get her back. I was trying to get any leads on her but I was closely being monitored and I had to be cloaked to move around freely. Weeks passed and I heard about Alpha Marcus's demise, I hated that he didn't complete the job of killing Michael but he was stupid to take Emerie, and by doing so, he f****d up my plans and now I am here living like a homeless person. Toffe and his team were on my trail too many times that we kept moving around, I couldn't wait to settle and make a solid plan to kill Michael. Marcella just came home from shopping and I helped her unpack, we were staying at one of the properties that I bought off the grid. Marcella was lying next to me looking at her daughter's ring and started crying, I told her, "I will get Minty back, I promised," and she hugged me. I knew this was hard, Minty was her rock and I loved Minty too, only if Kaitlyn had done her part but she up and got herself executed a few days ago, this is why I am so pissed at Micheal, he could have spared her, she was his former mate. As the night went on, I turned to look at my sexy wife, we got married a few days ago when I felt Kaitlyn die, I was hurting but I needed Marcella marked, mated, and married, tied to me forever. I was not letting her sexy ass go anywhere, plus, her little powers, will help me out in sticky situations. I instantly got hard looking at her perky breast under her see-through nightgown and my d**k was jumping in anticipation. I leaned over kissing her neck on my mark and she moans, "We need to get up early," and I said, "No, we don't," spreading her legs and sliding my finger in her tight p***y, she was already wet and I loved that about her, always ready to take my c**k. I was enjoying myself in the sauce of my mate, she was moaning, I moved to a sweet riddim that she loved as she left her claw marks on my back. I held her tightly, feeling the sensation of our lovemaking, her juices dripping off my c**k and her body shaking in ecstasy. I looked into her eyes although they rolled to the back of her head as her lips trembled from the s****l bliss she was in. She was about c*m and I loved it, loved pleasuring her, she bit her lip as I felt her p***y squeeze my c**k and it sends me into overdrive cuming in her womb, her p***y milked every drop of my c*m. Her orgasm was so intense that she shook uncontrollably and if I were a wolf, I probably would have knot her. I woke up the next morning with a note saying, "You need to move, Toffe and his team are on their way," and I grabbed my wife and the crystals opening a portal. While we grabbed our to-go bag and everything we needed, I heard the men breaking the door down, as soon as we walked through the portal, "Thank you, Dark Witch," I thought and we were on our way to Hawaii.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD