Chapter 29: Bad Confrontations

1724 Words
(s****l Content) Two Months Later T.J I had just watched a game seeing the jocks act like idiots as usual, Mace was a douche and for some reason, I couldn't stand the guy. However, his girlfriend Baye, or was it ex-girlfriend now so I have heard around the school, she was a looker. She was sexy, I will give her that but she was very bossy, spoiled, and certainly not my type. However, there was something familiar about her and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, she had a unique fragrance probably her perfume. Malia was my girlfriend and she came over and sat next to me, handed me a joint and we left to go to our usual spot to get high among other things. Malia had a rough past, she was adopted when she was two apparently, her father overdosed on very powerful stuff and no one knew who her mother was and she ended up in the system before being adopted by very wealthy parents. She has twin brothers around her age who were the biological children of her parents, her parents were cool, and I was in this rundown cabin enjoying each other's company. It was our hideout and we were getting high, it didn't affect me much, nor did alcohol, which was weird, I found out at an early age that I could heal pretty quickly. I had a near-death experience but survived, my mother said I was gifted and lucky, I was camping with some friends and slipped down an embankment that would kill anyone. I had broken bones and a fractured skull but twenty-four hours later, I walked out without a scratch. No one could explain it until my grandmother said she made some potion that helped me and we bought it but I knew it was something else that I couldn't explain. I was brought out my thoughts when I felt Malia's mouth around my c**k, I didn't realize she had taken it out but I didn't care, I pulled the joint and moaned, grabbing her hair saying, "Just like that, baby." I threw my head back taking in a deep breath feeling my release approaching and she kept going, my c**k hit the back of her throat and she bobbed her head up and down. I felt my toes curl in my shoes, she was so good, I laid back and c*m down her throat saying, "Fuck." I took the condom out of my wallet and put it on before I started to bury my c**k deep in her, she was moaning in ecstasy and calling my name. After we were done, we talked about moving in together after school and I liked that idea. My alarm went off, it was time to head home and we got dressed, I dropped her off and then went home. I pulled into the garage and could hear my parents arguing in the back, which was odd, they never argue so I listened in and that's when I heard it. "Elena, you have to tell T.J. at some point that Toffe is his father, look at what happened at the camping trip years ago, he heals like no other, he is immortal and you have to tell him that he is of Supreme Blood," I froze at the revelation, my stomach in knots. "No, Edward, I will not, he is not a good father or a good man, he lies, he cheats and who knows what else, plus, they have enemies." "Elena, we all have enemies at some point, he needs to train when he starts to get his powers, and he has his wolf already, what happens when he gets his vampire? I don't have one nor do you," he tried to reason with my mother. "Maybe, I can get my mother to bind his vampire side, he will never know," then that's when they realized I was there and looked at me and I ran back out the door to the Palace, I wanted to see him, I was crying but was told he had left to do a job and would need an appointment to see him. *********** Two Days Later Toffe Since the non-date with Issy, I hadn't spoken to her, she went silent and I felt bad but I had work, the kids said she is happy and that is what matters the most. She stopped bringing the kids over and sent them with a driver, she sent her blood bags through a courier or her omega would bring them. Honestly, no one had seen her out since that night, she talked with her mother through mind-link or phone, and the last thing I heard, she went to a family dinner with Aidan and the others. She was distant and kept to herself, I tried linking her but no answer, and her wolf seemed to be non-existent when Knut tried to contact her. I had made up my mind to go check on her well-being after we go and meet Johrir tonight, we had found him and we were going to find out why he never showed up after we came back. After meeting up with Addison and dealing with a slight issue, I was heading over to meet, Ty when two teenagers were fighting and I walked over to stop them. One guy was on the other punching him and the others cheered him on and I said, "Stop," and everyone went silent, the kid got up and looked at me, it was, T.J. and I said, "What is going on here?" T.J. looked at me and said, "You figure it out," and walked off, the other people gasped because he was being disrespectful to me. The guards came over to stop him and I stopped them and said, "T.J. stop, I am talking to you," he refused to stop so I grabbed his hand to stop him and he punched me, I was shocked, Davien said, "This kid needs a belt, take your belt off." I said, "I will do no such thing," but my nose was bleeding and the guards went to arrest him and I told them to stand down as my nose healed. Ty teleported to me, he probably got word and T.J. looked at me angrily and said, "What! You want to fight me?" Ty said, "Stand down, boy," he looked at Ty trying to fight the command, and said, "f**k off," and I slightly punched him on the shoulder and then we started fighting. When we were fighting, I was refusing to hit him, he was angry and whoever taught him to fight, did a good job. We both had our shirts off drawing a crowd, he linked me, "I hate you and I wish you were dead," and that broke me but we fought until I had him in a chokehold and whispered, "I knew nothing about you," and he says, "f**k off, old man," I let him go after putting him to sleep. I was confused as to why my son hated me so much, it wasn't my fault, I didn't know about him and his mother was adamant about keeping me away from him. I teleported back to my son's house and placed him on the couch, his stepfather looked at me like he saw a ghost and said, "Your Highnesses, what happened?" I explained what happened and I could sense Elena was in the house but she was trying not to tick me off. I linked her and she came out ready to bite my head off saying, "What did you do, Toffe?" I said, "I did nothing, your son has anger issues and I can only assume where he got it from," she yelled, "Oh, f**k off, Toffe." I was shocked but she looked cute snapping at me like that and I shook my head in disbelief. Knut was saying, "She is our mate, I could feel it in our bones," and I knew he was right but something was blocking us. Eventually, Ty told me to go because we had other plans and didn't want to piss her off more. We ended up at the club where Johrir was going by the name, Creed Langston and I smiled, he was mated to the psycho b***h Vivianne and was hiding right under our noses for so many years. He told us what happened and we were upset about his dilemma, we told him about his kids and Jade. Vivianne showed up and we hid in the room and watched everything, she made my blood boil and Ty linked me to stand down. When she left, Johrir looked so disappointed in himself for not fulfilling his promise to Jade and said, "Do me a favor, when you kill her, kill me too, I failed you all and I can never forgive myself or go home, not like this, but spare my kids," and he left the room. ****** Elena I couldn't believe Toffe knocked out my son, I was furious and Edward said, "Elena, we have to let Toffe in before we get in trouble, he is our superior, damn it, are you trying to get us all killed?" I replied, "Eddie, he needs to stay out of our lives, I have come too far for him to mess up what we have." He said, "Do you love me, Elena?" "Yes, of course, why would you ask that?" And he said, "Then there is no need to hide, you can co-parent, it's not like you are mates, he has his mates already," and then I realized he was right but T.J. is still my baby and I need to protect him always. T.J. woke up and he looked at me and said, "Leave me alone, you liars," I stopped him and said, "I needed to get away from him, he was no good, he cheated on me and had other women, they rubbed it in my face and I couldn't stay, I wanted to tell him about you but he mated someone else but you father step up and we raise you, loved you, don't be angry at me," and he said, "I hate both of you," before going to his room and Edward said, "Let him cool off."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD