Chapter 24: Conference

1827 Words
Tricia I was woken up by a noise inside the room and turned to see Knut walking around, I said, "Hey," before he jumped up on the bed and licked my face, I giggled before I realized he was covered in blood. He settled next to me and closed his eyes, Toffe was going through something that I probably couldn't help him with so I linked Aidan as Ty would be busy with his mate. Aidan teleported and looked at Toffe in disbelief and linked someone, he felt sorry for him and rubbed his hand through Toffe's fur and his forehead glowed. Drax appeared and so did Ty and Ty pulled him on him and started crying saying, "Talk to me, TT, what did you do?" But he just whimpered and I got up to leave and Toffe linked me, "Stay please," I turned around and he changed back. He said, "It hurts, Ty, I don't know what else to do," Aidan said, "Have you slept?" He said, "No," Aidan touched his head, and Toffe was out for the day. Aidan looked at us and said, "This is not good," and linked someone again, he said, "We need to find out what is going on between Issy and Toffe that they have this riff, it has to be more than just blood feeding." He looked at me and said, "It's not you, don't worry or I would have felt it just now," Ty said, "I feel it, this is blood magic, something is causing this." I cleaned Toffe while he slept and they had food sent to the room, I was not leaving his side, and Drax found a few unsuspecting drain bodies somewhere in pieces, Toffe had gone Rogue. Ty entered the room and put a spell on his brother to help with his cravings, I said, "Will it help?" And he said, "Hopefully," I looked at Toffe worried and said, "What if it doesn't?" Ty looked at me and said, "I would have to put him down until we figure it out, Aidan and I are already working on the spell in case we have to pull that trigger," before returning to Sheila. It had been twenty-four hours and Drax had the others clean up the mess Toffe made and was preparing for the conference with the Kings, Queens, and Alphas. I heard a knock and I opened the door and saw Queen Marion with Addison, I bowed, and she walked in and said, "Someone placed a spell on him to intensify his hunger but they didn't need to do that, it will get worse on its own," and Lily walked in with Issy blood in a blood bag and said, "She is so stubborn, I swear she is the devil's spawn," and Marion smiled. Lily said, "Don't worry, she will sleep it off," Addison said, "What did you do?" She said, "Punched her into next week, she is behaving as if a damn bite will kill her." Queen Marion said, "That is odd, she shouldn't be afraid of her husband's bite because his venom soothes the pain, she would barely feel it, only pleasure." Queen Marion looked at me and said, "The future princess here is lovely, thank you for taking care of the little guy," I was confused as to why everyone kept calling him the little guy even his brothers. They smile and Addison says, "Girl, you aren't old enough to know this pain in the ass as a kid, but everyone loved him, that's why we feel his pain and want to help somehow. Someone got his blood and is using it against him but who would be close enough to get it?" They looked at me and Drax appeared and said, "Sorry Tricia," and I gave him my hand. Drax bit down seeing my memories and pulled back saying, "Damn," and went to bite me again before Marion stopped him and said, "Now, now, control yourself." He said, "Sorry, she is clean, it wasn't her," I looked back at my boyfriend on the bed, who was sleeping peacefully. ****** Toffe I woke up feeling like a train wreck and it was morning, I looked at the date and realized I had missed the first day of the conference. Tricia walked out of the bathroom with her bikini on and was getting shorts, I growled and she looked at me and said, "There is a blood bag on the table," I turned around and said, "Really, I prefer yours," she walked over to me giving me the bag saying, "Marion's orders," I looked at her confused before I drink the blood. I knew right away whose blood it was and it calmed me down, I felt better for now. I kissed my baby and she ran off to the pool and I got ready for the conference, I came out and Aidan was on the bed reading a book and said, "We need to talk," and I knew I f****d up somewhere, I bowed to the King as he was here as my King, not my brother, I felt his power. Aidan explained what was going on with me and I was confused about how someone got my blood, it is not easy to walk up to a Supreme and ask for blood. Any blood spilled in battle is useless, no one can use it, a perfect side effect for anyone who would try to use magic using our blood. Aidan said, "Well someone got it somehow and it isn't Tricia, we already checked, and I said, "I would need to look into that," but before he left, he said, "By the way, if you kill anyone else who doesn't deserve it and unsuspectingly, I will lock you away until we figure this out." I hated the word locked away, it triggered me and Davien crept out forcing Keiv to say, "Sta Daven, nos hanc figuram ostend," (Stand down, Davien, we will figure this out). I said, "Noli me incarcerari Keiv minari, auxilio tuo indigeo, me ne derelinquas," (Do not threaten me with imprisonment, Keiv, I need your help, don't abandon me). "Ego te adiuvabo fratrem, sed innocentes occidere non potes, nobis praestare non possumus ut pertimescamus currendum magnum malum monstrum quod est unus e ducibus suis," (I will help you brother but you can not go around killing innocents, we cannot afford for our people to be running scared of a big bad monster that is one of their leaders.) After Aidan left, I thought about what he said and he was right, we will have to fix the problem but if I became a threat, I would be put down until they found a way to save me. I walked out to the conference and met up with old friends and I admit, Issy's blood had me stable for now, I was surprised that they got it. However, something else was happening and I needed to find out, what? Ty took the stage and was giving his speech, he froze and then, I heard it and I believe we all heard it as we looked amongst ourselves, I tried to hold back my laugh, and I really did. I broke the ice by laughing loudly and Drax said, "Do you need time to fix a problem? I can take over." Sheila had opened a link in the hotel to everyone and she was giving Ty a nice show that was supposed to be for him only and it was embarrassing, yet funny as hell. The look on his face is priceless for a ruthless Gamma, Aidan winked at him before laughing and he teleported out of the room and Drax took over, I linked him, "We can still hear her, brother," and the whole conference busted out laughing. After a few hours, it was over, and we were free to mingle, I saw King Squashi and he asked, "How was, Tibbs?" I said, "Around here somewhere, you know teenagers," and he laughed, I asked him, "How are you holding up after your mate betrayed you?" He said, "Better, I hopefully will find a suitable match at a later date but now I am just enjoying other species," I smiled before leaving him to talk to Aidan. **** Lily I went to my daughter's apartment after Aidan mind-linked me about the situation with Toffe. Issy was staying with her boyfriend and I was furious, she looked at me confused and said, "What's wrong?" I told her about Toffe and she said, "He is not my problem anymore," and I snapped. I yelled, "You stupid girl, he has to feed from you to keep his blood lust at bay, if you were doing your job as a Supreme Mate, he wouldn't have to depend on Tricia so much, don't you see you are the problem in your marriage. Everything is not black or white with us, we are complicated beings and you need to support your husband for anything to work smoothly. He doesn't ask for much, he allows you all the riches of the world, he loves you and just wants to spend time with you and the kids, but you being the b***h you are, screwed that up and blamed everyone else but yourself." Issy sat down looking sad and I saw the regret in her eyes, she said, "I didn't believe him when he told me he needed my blood, I just blew him off because I thought it was a weird fetish." I sat down and explained like before that the Supremes needed both mates to contain their power, their hunger is ten times worse than regular vampires or hybrids because they are Supreme Beings. Blood from their mates curves their hunger and it is painful for them if they don't get their regular feedings. She said, "He is in pain, isn't he?" I said, "Yes, Issy, that is why he can't function properly, his other mate isn't here yet, it's just you, and you walked out on him." Issy then let me draw the blood from her as she cried, realizing she blew up her marriage for not understanding how everything works and I thought she knew, I really did. She eventually said, "That is enough and you can leave," I said, "We need more, Issy," she said, "Just give him other blood," I didn't know what came over me but, I was angry and knocked her out with a punch taking two more blood bags leaving her to sleep it off, she reminded me of Roman at that moment, so self-centered. Was I wrong for punching my daughter? Yes, I was but I was desperate to save Toffe after the hell Roman put him through as a child. I stood by then and watched helplessly to help him, I owed Toffe and wouldn't fail him this time, even if I disagreed with my spoiled daughter.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD