Chapter 23: Wedding Day Blues

1965 Words
(s****l Content) Three Months Later Toffe "Yessss, Omgg, right there," Tricia screamed as I was burying my c**k from behind, we had a wedding to get to but she was so f*****g sexy in her matching bra and panties. I needed to be inside her, the slapping of our skin as she took every thrust of my c**k, her juices were more than usual and I loved it, the way it cover my c**k, "f**k, she was amazing," I thought. She buried her face in the pillow and I held her hips in place thrusting harder and deeper, her body shook, and I knew I was hitting her G-spot, her orgasm was intense, as she squirted a little and I smiled, Davien came forward, and pulled her back to my chest and bit down on her neck feeding, I emptied every drop of my c*m in her. Although I c*m, I still didn't stop thrusting and rubbing her clit, her face flushed red from the sensation and she moans, "f**k, I'm cuming," and I didn't stop rubbing her clit as she bit my arm shaking uncontrollably. I released her neck healing her bite and I cut my wrist with my fangs and let her drink, this became so natural to us, even though I don't have to do it anymore. We both lay on the bed until Drax mind-linked me, "Where are you, Bestman? We are almost ready," and I jumped up throwing Tricia over my shoulder and she screamed, "Toffe," and then laughed. We got a quick shower together and twenty minutes later we were teleporting to the venue, driving would have taken too long since I didn't stay in the hotel last night. I held Tricia's hand and I saw Issy with Matthew out of the corner of my eye, she was looking at Tricia but I hugged Tricia close to me and inhaled her scent, she had my scent mixed in with hers and I felt possessive over her. I showed Tricia where to sit and I went to my spot waiting for the bride, Ty looked at me and smiled, he was nervous but happy. The wedding had started and Sheila was a stunning bride, I looked and saw Elena with her husband and I saw Issy looking at me, I could feel her emotions still, she hated that I was here with Tricia, so I blocked her. Elena had refused any advances to talk about our son after the DNA Test came back and he was indeed mine. I was furious she kept this from me for so many years, I had mind-linked her telling her that I wanted to let T.J. know that I was his real father and share custody of him. She shut me down so I sent a letter from my lawyer to try and talk to her in court and she was not happy, maybe I mishandled the situation but I was at my wit's end with everything. Trica mind-linked me, "I love you," and I said the same and smiled when Drax brought me out my thoughts and said, "The ring kid." I handed over the ring and we watched the vows before they kissed and we cheered, we headed out to the reception area and Tricia was on my arm. I was at the table with Tricia when I saw Elena walking over furiously, I got up and told Tricia to stay and Elena looked at her and growled before I stopped her and said, "What is it now?" She started yelling, "How could you do this? He is my son, not yours," and I said, "He is my son too, damn it," holding in my anger. I felt Issy and Matthew behind me and when the waiter passed, she snatched the champagne and threw it in my face, followed by a slap. I held Davien back and Knut was furious for the blatant disrespect and Issy punched her in the face, I was dumbfounded and turned to walk away when Tricia ran over to me and then the alarm sounded, rogues, were attacking. My last string of holding back my anger snapped and I teleported to the middle of everything and went off, Davien came out to play and we were not just hungry, we were tearing them apart. I felt the bullets but nothing would stop me from the hunger and rage I felt. My mate hates me, my former lover hates me and I was useless because I couldn't keep my anger in check in front of my girlfriend. I wanted to snap everyone's f*****g neck and drain them dry of blood before I merged and changed into my hybrid as Dominic lit everyone up with dragon fire. I went for water to out everything, when we changed back, Ty rushed back to Sheila, she was in pain and attacked him, it was Jade and Rusev had no choice but to face her. Everyone in the room felt her anger, her pain, and everything in between before I put her down so Ty could have alone time with her. I walked over to Tricia when Issy was about to come towards me but I teleported to my room with my girlfriend, blocking everyone for the night, I was done being Mr. Nice Guy. ****** Elena I was attending Ty's wedding with my husband as he was invited due to the conference his Alpha couldn't attend and he was filling in for him. I was furious after Toffe linked me about T.J. being his son but even more mad that he wanted joint custody of my son, my son doesn't know him and never will. I saw him walk in with his bimbo, he hadn't changed, he left his wife and mate for her, he was disgraced to his family, and I dodged a serious bullet. How could I have been ever attracted to him? Looking back, I feel so grossed out now. The ceremony started and I must admit Ty's mate was beautiful and I loved her dress, my eyes drifted over to Toffe and my anger grew, he will never be around my son. Once the ceremony was over, we headed over to the reception party and I was sitting with my husband, I saw him with his bimbo kissing and couldn't believe how disrespectful they were, his wife was sitting right there. I got up to confront him about this damn letter that his law firm sent me about custody, there will be no custody. I felt so angry all the time every time his name popped up and I shook my head, trying to calm my anger. I walked over there and he came over to me and we got into a heated argument, I ended up slapping him and he looked at me, his eyes flicked from gold, back to normal, back to red, back to black before he walked off. I didn't even see the punch coming before I was on the floor and a very angry Princess growled at me before telling me to stand down, I told her to f**k off and everyone gasped before the alarm went off and we were attacked by rogues. ****** Issy I smiled when I saw Toffe but the realization hit me that he was with someone else and I looked away, I felt him block me and Matthew held my hand squeezed it, and gave me a broad smile. We were practically living together but my boys' decided to stay with their father, the girls lived with me as Tabbie wanted to be around her little sister. My kids knew we weren't together and they were upset but they just wanted us to be happy, even if we were not together. I spent the night with Toffe two days ago for our bond's sake but he f****d me without any feelings, he got up and left when he was done and I felt like his w***e but it is what it is. Because Toffe was so unstable the bond wasn't working as it should and we both drank potions to keep us away from each other. I loved Matthew, he was understanding and he gave me what I wanted although he hated that I had to spend time with Toffe, he understood and put no pressure on our relationship. My wolf was still not talking to me, I felt so alone without her, I was brought out of my thoughts when everyone started clapping, I had missed the whole ceremony reflecting on my life and how I ended up here. I saw the argument between Elena and Toffe and it was getting heated, no one could hear what they were saying but we heard the slap and my wolf growled and jumped in front of Toffe punching her, I told her to stand down but she was fighting my command and told me to f**k off before the rogues attacked and we all went in to fight mode. Matthew jumped in front of me protecting me and when the shots started, I ended up protecting him from getting shot, I was immortal, but he wasn't so I took his bullets and he was grateful. I saw everything go down with Ty and Jade and I knew something was wrong between them, I also saw Toffe in a different light, he became more ruthless before I walked over to him wanting to talk and he grabbed Tricia looking at me in disgust, and he teleported. I felt my heart break before I decided to go home, my mother tried to link me but I blocked her. I left there with Matthew, I couldn't be there anymore, my wolf was silent again and I couldn't feel Toffe anymore. This was when I knew this was over between us and I will probably never fix this, fix us. ***** Tricia After we were ambushed by the rogues, I was hit in the leg by a stray bullet but Toffe was handling business with his family. After Ty and Jade left, he walked over to me, pulling me to him looking at Issy, and the next thing I knew, we were in our hotel room. He healed my leg and started taking off his bloody clothes, he was arguing in his native tongue and I knew he was talking to his counterparts. I walked into the bath to give him privacy and turn the shower on, I started to cry not because of what happened but because of the decision we made, we were hurting everyone, and maybe it was easier to be with my mate. I felt him behind me and he said, "I'm sorry, love, I didn't mean to scare you," and he bit my shoulder. I turned around and we kissed, and he lift me sliding me down on his d**k so fast that I nearly passed out from the pleasure. I held on to him moaning as the shower soaked both of us, he bit down again and I c*m squeezing his c**k, he teleported to the bed and my feet were over his shoulder as he pounded away. I love his huge c**k as it stretched me, the smell of s*x was in the air and our wet bodies made slapping sounds echoing in the room. After he let my legs down, we kissed and I wrapped my legs around him as he thrust balls deep, I scratched his back in total s****l bliss, and he said, "I love you," and I said it back to him. I felt him speed up his thrusting and I closed my eyes feeling my orgasm rise, and as we climaxed together, he mind-linked me and said, "Let's elope."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD